Chapter 6

Triumvirate Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

TAEHYUNG

"I told you he's acting strange." Jungkook told jimin. I'm not listening to their conversation, I'm busy looking for someone.

"Are you sure? Maybe he's just talking to himself. Teahyung always does that. Right tae?" What were they saying?

"Ah yeah." I answered and looked back to the field where the kims are. I received a text and immediately deleted it.

"Guys I'll go ahead. I forgot I need to study with the tests coming up." They stopped talking and stared at me.

"What?"

"You study?" Weellll no, but don't need to know that.

"Of course, unlike namjoon hyung and yoongi hyung, I study. Don't you?"

"No." They both answered at the same time and high-fived.

"Well excuse me, and that's why I go alone." I smiled and ran. I looked around and make sure no one's following me.

"Kwon Taehyung." I stopped and turned to Kim Hanbin.

"Hanbin." I nodded

"Where are you going?" He squinted his eyes on me

"To my room?" Calm down, he doesn't know.

"What are you gonna do?"

"Study." He pouted

"Yah oppa!" We turned to an angry looking female

"Uh-oh. Gotta go!" He ran before she can catch him. She glared at me and ran after her brother.

I made my way to the room. Not my room, but the room we always use for our dates. I sat down in bed waiting for her and looked around.

"Sorry about that." I smiled and opened my arms. She smiled and ran to me. I chuckled.

"What did he do?" I wiped her sweat with my sleeve.

"The idiot snooped in my room." I raised a brow as I rest my back on the headboard.

"How did you know?" She crawled next me and rest her head on my chest.

"Pringles. The idiot should have known than to eat pringles while snooping in my room." I laughed.

"Anyway, did you see the new girl?" She played with our hands and looked up to me

"New girl? The one with park chaeyoung?" She nodded

"She knows about us." I froze.

"You told her?" She shook her head no.

"At least I think I didn't." She sighed

"No one has ever caught us before. Not even your best friend or jisoo." I bit my tongue.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have mentioned her" she sniffed.

"Hey.. don't cry." I moved her to my lap so she'll look at me.

"Do you think she's ok?" I wiped her tears away.

"Let's hope so." Wrong choice of words. She sobbed.

"Shhh. She's gonna be ok. We'll find her ok?" I pulled her chin up to make her look into my eye.

"What if.. what if .." I am scared what she's

Please log in to read the full chapter