Chapter 28

Triumvirate Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

JISOO

I nervously chewed on my inner cheek while my free hand traced the necklace yoongi gave me when were children.

I felt a squeeze on my hand as I turned to yoongi who gave me reassuring smile.

"What if they'll make us break up?" I worried as we walked to the gym where the families will be gathered, the school year is about to end and there will be a huge change.

"Don't worry about it." He tightened his grip on my hand

"Why did my biological dad be the one to adopt you?" I frowned

"Why am I not legally adopted as a Kim?" I grumbled and he chuckled.

"Don't fret about it." I sighed

"I can't help it! You're an adopted kwon. I'm a real kwon. It's messed up." He snorted

"Your biological mom is married to her first cousin." I scrunched up my nose

"Don't remind me. But I guess I can use that as a comeback if they tell us off." He laughed and I smiled. I really like his laugh, or smile, or him in general.

"Hey love birds! Hurry up!" Lisa called out, she's waiting for us by the door.

"Are we late?" She nodded

"You know your hickeys could wait a bit later." I blushed and hid my hickey with my hair

"Speak for yourself." Yoongi muttered and my eyes scanned lisa's neck. I was gonna question yoongi when I say the red spot on her collarbone near her chest.

She giggled and and fixed her shirt so it won't be visible.

"Jisoo." I quickly let go of yoongi's hand as my real mom came and hug me.

"Eomma." We always had communication even from before. The day I found yoongi when we were kids was the day I found out about my identity.

"Come on, the meeting's about to start." I sat next to jennie who was nervously chewing on her nails.

The air was tense, I think all the family members are present except for the deceased of course.

"Good afternoon to everyone." My dad, real dad, jiyong started.

"Thank you for being with us here today." Mumbles of response can be heard

"We are gathered here to make some decisions about the major changes of this academy." Chaeyoung held my hand and she nervously looked over to her boyfriend.

Great. We're all involved with the kwons.

"Dara..." my dad said my mom's name and it lingered for a while. Mom cleared and glared at dad. Are they flirting? For real.

"Oh come o

Please log in to read the full chapter