Chapter 13

Triumvirate Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

JIMIN

"You ok?" I asked her concerned, my arm still wrapped around her tiny waist while the other is holding my wine

"Never better" that's what she said but it looks like she stopped breathing. So I leaned in, listening carefully to her breathing

"Hey... breathe." I whispered and she followed my instructions. I smiled.

"There you go. Were you having a panick attack?" She blinked. I drank all of my wine and put it back to a passing waiter.

"Uhm... I.. I just don't like crowded places..." she mumbled, looking down, her hands pressed lightly on my chest.

"Do I know you?" She looked up and blushed. Pretty. Her rose-gold hair suits her

"I'm.. a park." Oh. I steadied her to the ground and she immediately kept her hands on her back.

"Park?" I urged her to say her name

"Park Chaeyoung." She silently answered

"But you can call me rose." She smiled and bit her lips adn looked down.

"So rose, want to get out of here?" Her head snapped up to me like she's not believing what she's hearing. I cleared my throat.

"Only if you want to." I added, scratching my nape. I may have sounded too confident.

"Yes! I mean. I would love to. It's suffocating here you know?" I smiled and offered my hand and she took it, smiling back. I looked at her hand and hold on tightly to it. I'm never letting go. Who cares if she's a park?


"So..." I broke the silence between us. We've been walking around the school garden hand in hand for a while now.

"How come I never see you at school?" It's a question how a girl this pretty escaped my eyes.

"Oh, you probably did but didn't know it was me. I change my hair color every now and then.."

"Really? I like the color of it right now." I stopped walking, making her stop too. I turned to her and caressed her braided hair as I said that.

"You like it?" She looked up to me and I nodded.

"I'll keep it like this then." She smiled, biting her lips.

"Stop doing that. You might injure your lips." My thumb freed her lips from her teeth and traced on it.

"It's a habit when I'm nervous." She chewed on her inner cheeks and looked down.

"Maybe that's why I don't see you. You're always looking down."

Please log in to read the full chapter