Chapter 1

Triumvirate Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

YOONGI

I sighed and stared at the school I need to transfer. I scratched the back of my head in annoyance. I dragged myself in and everyone gave way if they blocked my path. I fought the urge to roll my eyes and just continued walking.

Nothing changed since I came here, not that I remember cause the last time I was still a child. When I knew of my identity.

"Kwon yoongi." I turned to the old guy and didn't bother bowing for respect.

"Headmaster Yang." I drawled.

"You seem tired, let me lead to your room." Finally! Bed here I come. I followed him to the East side of the campus.

"I see the dormitories are still by course, not by gender." I nodded, looking around seeing males and females.

"Yes, the administration believes in equal treatment. It is up to the students to face the consequences if they did something that could lead them to expulsion." He lead me to the roo. That looked occupied til recently. I hear murmurs and gasps.

"This used to be a girl's room, we'll evacuate her things once the case is wrapped up. For the mean time, let it sit to where she left them." I turned to state at him, no reaction on my face.

"Key." I opened my palms and he gave me the key.

"You can go now." He cleared his throat and walked away.

"Hi." A girl meekly waved her hand on my right

"You're kwon yoongi rig-" I shut the door on her face.

"Rude." I looked around. No one's here. I dropped my bag and threw myself in bed. I sighed and covered an arm over my eyes.

~~

"Why are you crying?" I sniffed and looked up to a girl my age.

"None of your business." She walked towrds me without bending her knee, like a soldier marching then twirled and sat beside me

"Candy?" She opened her palms that has fruit drops. I pressed my lips together and looked away.

She put a candy on my lipsand pushed it, making me open my mouth amd eat the candy.

"There there. Bitter bitter wither wither~ sweetness tickles life that matters." She smiled, forming a heart. I smiled.

"Sugar." I looked up to her in confusion

"I'll call you sugar. You're the only one who smiled after I chanted the magical heal spell." She pouted

"Healing spell?" She nodded

"With this candy, and it needs to be this candy.." She showed my the fruit drops candy in a circular tin can.

"You chant

Please log in to read the full chapter