Chapter 19

Triumvirate Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

JAEWON

My eyes opened and I began to question if I had made the right choice. Again. I never wanted this. I just wanted to have a family that will accept me.

I sighed and think it's too late for remorse. I stared at the body in front of me and wonder if I should let her rest. She's been a comma after she hit her head, escaping from their clutches and I did nothing but watch thinking she was my brother's girl. To let him feel how it's like to have everything taken away from you.

I walked towards kim jisoo. She turns out to be yoongi's girl. I didn't expect that. They used me. That I know for sure.

I held her life support but then her fingers moved. My eyes widened and I scrambled to her.

"Jisoo-ssi?" I whispered. No response. Just when I thought I had hallucinated, her eye moved. She's  stirring! I hear footsteps and I panicked.

"Stay asleep. Please. For your safety." I whispered, hoping she heard me.

"What are you doing here?" I turned to the guy who used me. He was behind all this, but he did not move alone.

"Checking on her vital signs as usual. Why else would I be here?" I glanced at jisoo and thankful that she heed my request.

"Tell me if you see any changes on her." I nodded. He turned to leave and I can't help but ask

"Is she really my brother's girl? Kwon taehyung's girl?" He looked back and put his hands on his pocket.

"Of course. How many times do I have to tell you that? Why? You don't believe me?" His voice taunted.

"She just doesn't seem to be his type." He scowled

"She is everyone's type! And how do you know your brother's type? You barely got to know him. Just look after her and make sure she won't die. We need her alive... for now." My jaw clenched. I remembered how I got here.

I followed taehyung one day when we were kids, I saw him snuck out the school. He was their target, but got me instead. Too bad for them, no one really cared if I got abducted. Unspeakable things happened to me and I lost interest in being alive.

I found ways to escape only to be taken by a different people with the same purpose. A punch landed my face, breaking my nose, but it didn't hurt

Please log in to read the full chapter