Chapter 10

Triumvirate Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

YOONGI

I chuckled when she ran off and followed her out. I can see she's doing her best to be far from me but not too far so she won't get zapped. I smirked and purposely ran.

"Yah!" I can hear her yell and run after me. I laughed out loud and continued to run, preparing my arms to catch her incase she gets zapped to me, which she did. I was smiling widely when I caught her. She panted and just blinked at me making me chuckle. She's so cute.

"Heol." I looked up to see my family all there looking at me wide-eyed, and jaws dropped.

"What?" I asked, panting.

"Okayy, before anything else, won't you arms feel numb?" I was confused at first but then remembered they can't  see her.

"Nope." I smiled, hugging her tighter to my body.

"What.. are you doing?" She glared and squirmed. I looked at my family members and ignored her

"Is the world ending?" My younger brother asked.

"Are you dying?" Taehyung stepped forward, going for a hug, making me turn so he hugged my back instead.

"Why don't you just let me go?" She pinched my chest.

"Can't you feel it?" I supressed a laugh

"Feel what?" She tilted her and I just wanted to kiss her. I shook away the thought.

"Something big..." I whispered. She blushed deep red making me laugh harder

"It's nice you laughing like that, although it's kinda worrying as well." I let go and faced at the new arrival. Taehyung let go of me as well.

"Jaewon." I see jisoo huff and ran far from us, from me.

"It's more scary if you actually heard him whispering to himself before he laughs!" Everyone laughed, breaking the ice.

"We're glad you're well and alive." The brothers reunited. Jaewon is an illegitimate child.

"I'm sorry I can't say the same to you. You are alive, but you don't seem to be so well." I punched his shoulders laughing.

"I'm very well thank you very much."

"I'm not so sure about that hyung." I glared at jungkook and he gave me a peace sign

"It's been so long." Hoseok sighed. Jaewon put his hands on his pocket and smiled at us.

"It's good to be back." Taehyung hugged his brother and jaewon was surprised. They weren't really in good terms. But when jaewon went missing, taehyung blamed himself and that's why he joined to be the knight in our family where we do various things for our family. He only joined in originally to have full access in finding jaewon but we never found him unt

Please log in to read the full chapter