Chapter 4

Triumvirate Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

JISOO

"Pssst heeey." He covered himself with a pillow. I giggled. I've been observing this guy since he arrived and I noticed I can't go farther than 5 meters away from him.

I could not get away from my room but when he arrived, he was able to hear me! I mindlessly ran after him when he went out, I was so happy to be out of my room and then I saw my cousin, who's like my sister. I wanted to go after her but it's like there's a magnet pulling me back to him. When I go further, I'm being zapped back to him, bumping to his chest.

The first time it happened made me blush, I've never been so close to a guy before. I hear them talk about me, and that's how I got his name. Yoongi.

What happens when I bump into him? I thought I was gonna go through his body but no, he scratches his chest, probably felt it when I hit him. I've been silently observing him as I racked my brain as to what happened to me and what I was supposed to do.

It's been more than a week now, I've realized what I needed to do and I need his help. He's the only one who can hear and feel me, I don't know why though, I'm not familiar with the middle child kwon. And why a Kwon?

"Yoongi." I poked his cute belly making him throw the pillow and angrily sat up. Corners of my mouth tugged up. Mr. Grumpy.

I've observed that he... has no life than I right now. And I'm a soul, so that's saying a lot. He does well in school without trying. He hangs out with his family but just sits there silently until he needs to answer them and he sleeps alot.

He ruffled his hair and took off his shirt. He's gonna take a shower! Sorry, but I'm gonna go in with you today, I won't peek.

I tiptoed and followed him. I watch as he took off his remaining clothes, making me cover my eyes. I opened them again when I hear the shower turn on. There's a partition made of glass that is striped with clear and blurred glass which is a relief since I won't see his...thing. I hummed to a song and he stopped the shower, making me stop too. He looked around and in every corner like looking for a hidden camera or a bug.

He turned it back on and I hummed again. He stopped it again and I stopped too. I cove

Please log in to read the full chapter