Chapter 18

Triumvirate Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

LISA

"I told you not to say anything! Why did you tell him about jennie? Jisoo, can you scold him?!" I hit his abdomen as soon as we got back in their room.

I paced back and forth but he just stood there, looking down with his fists clenched.

"Jisoo..." he started. I thought he's talking to her.

"she's gone." I froze.

"What? What do you mean she's gone?!" I held his shoulders firmly, making him look at me

"That's why I came to find you! She disappeared in my arms." He looked up to shake away the tears. My arm fell losely on my sides. This can't be happening.

"You said you have leads!" He looked desperate.

"I have. But we need to go find Park sehun." I sighed.

"What is it?" He must've sensed my uneasiness.

"How well do you know Kwon Jaewon?" His brows arched as he tried to read me.

"We grew up together. But as you know, he had gone missing for years. So no, I don't know him that well unless he hadn't changed a bit, but we have no idea what he'd been through to say so." He frowned

I sat down at the edge of jisoo's bed.. or yoongi's... or whoever owns it.

"There are three things I'm sure about." Yoongi snapped his head to me.

"First, the parks. Something is up with them." I need to know if sehun is an ally or a foe. Park suho is clearly involved with jisoo's disappearance.

"Second. Kwon Jaewon, is the prime suspect of jisoo's disappearance." he was about to sit beside me when he froze midway.

"That's bull!" He stood up, yelling.

"I don't know how but I'm sure of it." His breathing labored. He's angry.

"Jaewon would never." But he doesn't sound so sure himself. He's trying to convince himself that his childhood friend won't do such thing.

"you said so yourself. You don't know him anymore. You don't know what they did to him."

"And the third?" He whispered.

"Jennie Kim, is in danger." I grabbed his arms when he tried to storm out.

"Stop it right there! I know you're going to confront jaewon, but I'm telling you not now. You'll sabotage everything we've learned."

"There isn't enough time! You know what it means if I can no longer see her! If she's no longer here! She could be dead!" Te

Please log in to read the full chapter