Chapter 11

Triumvirate Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

JISOO

"You're not forgetting about me, aren't you?" I squinted my eyes at him. I'm sitting at the edge of the bed watching him change his clothes.

"Of course not. How could I, when you get zapped to me everytime we move far from each other?" He faced me while he put on his plain white shirt, making me see his body. I looked on my left, counting the books I have as a distraction.

"Why? You don't go to clubs?" I looked at him and pouted

"It's a crowded place." I don't like the feeling of going through peoples bodies. He sighed and sqautted in front of me, taking in my hands that are resting on my lap. My heart skipped a bit.. oh, wait do I still have that?

"You can always cling on my back like you always do. Do you want me not to go?" I shook my head no.

"No. You can go. I'll just stick to you." I smiled. He nodded and let go. I balled my hands to a fist when I was tempted to reach out for his hands. It's only been weeks since I've been with him but I've grown attached. It felt like I've known him forever or it might be because he's an open book when we're alone.

"You think you can change clothes?" He looked at me in wonder.

"Obviously not. But I can do something about this." I went to the bathroom, going through the wall. This only thing I like being in this form, going through things


"Tada! It's a club look. It looks pretty if I say so myself." I used to wear a dress the reached my knees with laced sleeves but I cut it short and also cut the back of it, making it backless and I put my decided to cut my hair short since I've been wanting to do that. I wonder if affects my real body? Probably not.

"What the ." I glared at yoongi

"Language!" I scolded

"Go change and you hair.." He looked at me from head to toe disapprovingly.

"What? I look y. I know sweats are my comfort clothes but I still know how to dress the part." I shrugged

"It's too revealing! Guys will ogle at you." I smirked and went towards him. He stiffened when I playfully wrapped my arms loosely on his neck.

"Yoogi, yoongi, yoong..." I stared at him and smiled seductively

"You're the only guy who can see me." I traced his collar bone. He caught my hand and wrapped my waist with his other hand and pulled me closer to him.

"I guess you're right." My eyes widened and I immedi

Please log in to read the full chapter