Chapter 21

Triumvirate Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

JAEWON

"I know I've wronged you. I'm sorry." I

let her hit me but made sure she won't hit my face. They might wonder where I got my bruise and find out she's awake.

"They almost forced themselves in me! And you just watched!" She kept on punching my chest.

"Tell me, what did I do to you?!" I covered and she scratched my hand

"Shut it or they'll really kill you." I gritted my teeth. I understand she's livid but she needs to tone it down. She removed my hand and glared at me

"Why me? Answer me!" I sighed and explained why I agreed on taking her.

"What do they want from me?" I dragged a chair and sat down, seeing she's calmed down

"You know your parents?" Her brows furrowed.

"You real parents." She stiffened and nodded once.

"Park suho is smitten by you. He wants you all to himself. He's aware you're blood related so he can't accept you're arranged to be married to Kwon Seokjin when you're also related to him."

"If he's so inlove with me, why is does he want to kill me?" I sighed

"If he can't have you, then no one can." She clenched her fists

"Then why keep me alive? He could've killed me when I was in comma."

"Cause it's not yet the right time. He can't just kill you without a proper plan. Commiting murder needs to be perfect, make sure it will not trace back to you." She tilted her head at me.

"You killed people?" I shook my head.

"I watched though. The people who took me were bad people, I've witnessed alot of things. They're not human." My head turned to the door. Someone's coming.

"Pretend to still be in a comma. I'm gonna hide." I walked away and made sure everything is in place like no one was there. I hear a girl's voice? I dared not to peek.

I hear her gasp "Jisoo! Jisoo! Hey, Wake up! What did you do to her?!"

"Don't worry, you'll join her soon." I hear the door shut.

"Jennie." I froze when Injeard jisoo say her name. My brother's girl. I don't know how long I stood there frozen but I was pulled away from my tance when I heard jisoo telling her about my plan.

 

"What are you doing here?!" I showed myself and they turned to me.

"You! You did this!" Jennie charged and slapped me.

"Jennie!" Jisoo stood up but fell on the floor. I immediately went to assist while jennie followed me.

"Can you walk?"

"A bit. By my le

Please log in to read the full chapter