Chapter 17

Triumvirate Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

JISOO

"Yoongi?" I groaned, trying to sit up. He let go of my hand and helped me sit down and I opened my eyes.

"I was so scared." I hugged him tightly and he hugged me back just as tight. He pulled me to him, making me sit on his lap.

"You scared me more. I thought I was going to completely lose you." I sighed, enjoying his warmth. He loosened my grip around him, so I can face him. He caressed my face and leaned to his warmth.

"What happened back there?" He whispered, as if I'll break if he said it any louder.

"I don't know. But something there is really familiar though. I can't put a finger on it." I bit my lips.

"Hey, don't worry about it, you might disappear on me again." I could see worry in his eyes but I shook my head

"It doesn't work like that yoongi. Something is happening with my body. I just don't know if it's a good thing." It's most likely not. He sighed and held my hand

"I'll do everything to find you." I cupped his face to make him look up to me.

"Whatever happens, I'm thankful I met you." I smiled but he didn't. He shook his head

"No. We'll meet when you up. We'll meet in a different way." I chuckled

"You know, if I wake up, I might not remember any of this." He stilled

"Then I'll just make you remember me."  I closed my eyes and I felt his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, his tongue knocking on my lips. I opened it for him and slightly moaned against his mouth. He carried me to the bed where he sat against the headboard. His lips never leaving mine.

I Iet my hands roam his body, from his back, to his shoulders, down to his chest. His kisses trailed down to my jaw and to my neck, on it, making me arch my back, grinding on him in the process.

I bit my lips as I continued grinding on him, his hands firmly on my waist, helping me grind. He groaned ily against my neck. I moaned when he and nipped on my earlobe and his hand groping my . Everything became heated when a memory flashed through my head.

I was following someone in the club, he's dragging me somewhere and I felt uncomfortable so I stopped and tried to free mysel

Please log in to read the full chapter