Chapter 3

Triumvirate Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

LISA

I followed chaeyoung out, not letting her ruin my investigation and let the possible culprit escape. I left jennie at the girls hiding place.

Eventhough I asked her who between the two kwons she's having a secret affair with, I already deduced to who it is. Kim Taehyung. It's already been three days since I got here but I've observed the campus heartthrob don't look at any girls his way, even the ones who you'd want to ask why they bother wearing clothes at all. But there's a time he always, always looks everytime he passes the terrace on the second floor. Remember when chaeyoung dragged me there to introduce the suspects? Who was it were we staking there? That's right, the Kims.

How about Kwon Jimin you ask? I don't know who's dense, her or him? By her, his diehard fangirl Park Chaeyoung who I'm chasing right now. Maybe I should recruit her, she's fast but not that observant. Perks of being dense. So I already crossed her out from my list. Same with Jennie and her boyfriend Kwon Taehyung. They are both too busy creating their world without others knowing to do the crime.

Chaeyoung kicked the door open to her brother's room I assume. Does she have to be dramatic? I shook my head seeing the broken door. I nodded on my head, commending her strength.

My mouth was immediately covered as soon as I got in. The other hand automatically s on my waist, pin ing my arms on both side and pulled me somewhere dark. I squirmed and he tightened his hold. I moved and I can feel the small space. I looked through the closed door where I can hear chaeyoung yelling for her brother's name. A closet.

"Stop squirming!" He whispered. I stomped on his foot hard and bumped the back of my head on his chin, making him let go. I tried to elbow him but he caught my arm with a tight grip and pulled me to him. I am now facing him, both of my wrists are kept hostage on his hand and the other on my mouth. Chest to chest.

"Just cooperate, will you?" I glared

"I hate my sister. She's annoying." He let go and I fell on my when he opened his closet. Chaeyoung already left.

"Sorry." He offered his hand but I got up myself and dusted off my , my eyes not leaving him.

"Speak." He sighed and closed the door but

Please log in to read the full chapter