Chapter 14

Triumvirate Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

ROSÉ

One moment I'm drowning in bliss, unbelieving that Jimin felt the same way, even from before. The next thing I knew he was hugging me to calm me down from what we've heard.

"What do they mean? Dara and jiyong's daughter? That's jisoo! But she's not taehyung's girl? and she's dying?!" I started to hyperventilate.

"Hey.. hey, love. Calm down." His words soothe me as he grabbed my face and caressed it gently. He really is warm, he didn't change at all.

"It's dangerous here. Let's go for now." He grabbed my hand and carefully looked around before dragging me with him as we ran.

"Why'd you stop?" I panted and looked at why he stopped. I tightened my grip on his hands.

"Sehun..." I called out to my twin who was looking blankly at us.

"How much have you heard?" Jimin held me tightly and hid me behind him.

"Much to know who to look out for." Jimin bravely answered. They were both eyeing one another.

"Then I guess I'll have to shut you up." He is taking something out of his pocket and I immediately marched to him, kicking his balls making him drop to the ground groaning

"You do not harm my loved one!" I fumed

"Yah am I not your loved one? You just hurt me." He glared at me. I hear a groan, followed by a thud. I looked to see jimin unconscious on the ground.

"Wh-" I wasn't able to say a word when I felt the world gone black as I dropped to the ground.

I woke up feeling lightheaded. I groaned at the light from the sun that seeped through my windows.

"You're up. Are you ok? You were so drunk last night." Jennie came in and gave me water.

"What? I... I don't remember." I don't remember anything that happened last night. Jennie laughed

"Oh boy, you were so ing wasted." I paled

"Did I do something I might regret?" Pleaasee no.

"Oh nothing, you did dance with almost everyone. I was able to save tae fron your clutch." I gulped

"By everyone... you mean?"

"The kims and the kwons. It was so funny how my brother struggled with you though and it's thanks to that he got distracted to notice me and tae." She giggled.

"Where were you though?" I looked up to her confused

"When we got there, after you pointed tae you went missing. I looked everywhere for you." Why do I feel loke I forgot something important?

"I remember that part and I remembe

Please log in to read the full chapter