Chapter 20

Triumvirate Academy
Please log in to read the full chapter

LISA

"What do you know about Kim Jisoo's disappearance?" I used the dagger to raise his chin.

"What are you talking about?" Handsome, but stubborn.

"Let me rephrase, what do you know about Park Suho's involvement in jisoo's abduction?" His face held no emotion, if he was surprised, he didn't show it.

"The clock is ticking. We don't have much time. Where is jisoo?!" Yoongi pushed me aside and grabbed our hostage by the collar.

"I don't know. And why are you so concerned? You don't even know her." I stopped yoongi's fist before it can even hit sehun's face.

"Let's get the facts straight. You were the last person seen with jisoo as per witness, you know something about her disappearance and suho's involvement along with the new guy."  I commend him for not breaking eye contact. My ears twitched, someone else is here.

"Yoongi, when I say drag him to the side, drag him ok?" He looked confused but nodded.

"Now!" I bent back to avoid the knife slashed towards me. I caught her hand and twisted it, making her drop the knife. I tried punching her but she was able to block it. We continued our fist fight, neither is able to take a hit until I dropped down to the floor and kicked her feet, making her trip and rode on her back, grasping her hands firmly.

"Enough!" I drew out a dagger from my boot and threw it at sehun who dodged it. Just an inch and I would've cut off his ear.

"I saw you, you drugged your twin and kwon jimin last night. That drug causes them to forget what happened, or should I say what they witnessed?" The girl struggled beneath me but I wasn't fazed.

"He did what?!" We all froze to a new voice and turned to see rosé with kwon taehyung. They looked out of breath.

"You were right. They took her." Kwon taehyung said to yoongi.

"Tell us what you know! They've taken jennie kim." I demanded and the girl beneath me snapped her head up.

"What?! Sehun, we have to hurry! They've taken another hostage." I stood up and she scampered off to her feet.

"I'm seulgi, knight of the parks"

"Shut up seulgi." Sehun warned but she didn't listen.

"Our investigation failed many times, turns out it's not because we're incompetent but because we have a rat. Par

Please log in to read the full chapter