LET'S DATE

CHANYEOL SUNBAE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS IS DOUBLE UPDATES FOR TODAY! GO AND CHECK THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER BEFORE YOU READ THIS ONE. I LOVE YOU!

“Okay, today is the last day of practice.” Hyoyoen announces that make everyone claps their hands and cheers happily. “I would like to thanks everyone for concentration and also your time that you put for this practice.”

“We also would like to apologize if there is any mistake or some of you that feel hurt when we were teaching you guys.” Eunhyuk says and the students are like saying that they did not feel hurt or anything. “I also would like to wish good luck and do the best on the competition day. I am sure that all of you can do it. Fighting!”

The students cheer again.

“Winning and losing is a must in a competition. If you did not win, you don’t have to be sad, just take this as your life experience. At least, you guys are chosen to be the Prince of your course. That is already such a great honor, right?” Hyoyoen says.

“Yes.” The students reply.

“So, don’t be sad and be happy on whatever the result is. So… lastly, Good luck from me.” Hyoyoen says. “Let’s hug and take some photos together!”

Everyone stands up and start to hug and thanks Eunhyuk and Hyoyoen.

__

Baekhyun walks to Chanyeol who is waiting for him. The dance studio almost empty now since everyone already left. It is just Heechul hold him and Irene to talk about the QnA session. Heechul told them to learn the history about SNU even though the question that is going to be asks is not about SNU at all.

“Sunbae.” Baekhyun gives his backpack to Chanyeol.

“Are you done?” Chanyeol asks.

“Yes, but I need to go to the toilet first. Can you wait for me here?” Baekhyun asks.  

Chanyeol nods. “Sure. Soo is also at the toilet and he will go to the dorm with us.”

“Okay, I will be back.” Baekhyun says and he runs to the toilet. He enters the toilet and walk to one of the cubicles. Then, he hears a door is being open while he s his pant. Someone walks to the sink and the water is running. Then someone else opens the door.

“Soo Hyung…”

Baekhyun slightly turns his head to the back. That is Jongin’s voice.

__

Kyungsoo walks out from the cubicle and go straight to the sink, washing his hands. He makes sure to soap his hands and at the exact time, someone opens the toilet door. He looks at that someone through the mirror and he kind of a bit surprise but he tries to show his expressionless face.

“Soo Hyung…” It is Jongin.

Kyungsoo ignores him and just continue to wash and rinse his hands.

“Hyung, we need to talk.” Jongin walks to Kyungsoo. “You can’t just run away from me like this and avoid me like forever.”

Kyungsoo turns off the water and he takes the tissue to wipes his hands.

Jongin sighs since Kyungsoo is ignoring him. “I am sorry, Hyung… I don’t know, I really don’t know. If you tell me sooner, at least I will stop talking about Baekhyun or at least stop our dating’s agreement.”

Kyungsoo finally turns to Jongin. He lets out a sigh. “There is no use of apologizing Jongin, at the end… you will only like Baekhyun and I am going to like you for the rest of my life alone.”

“Hyung…”

“You told me that we should date so that we could forget our crush. But, I like you Jongin, how I am going to forget you if I also date you?” Kyungsoo asks. “At the same time, you want to forget your love to Baekhyun, but every time we went to our date, his name never stop coming out from your mouth.”

“Hyung… I am sorry…” Jongin says and he looks down.

“When I date you, Jongin… I don’t mind that you use me to forget Baekhyun because at the same time, I feel so happy… I am happy because I could spend my time with you. I have been dreaming to date you since I first saw you during high school. So, when you told me to date you, I feel so happy, even I feel a bit hurt whenever you mentioned Baekhyun’s name, but I still feel so happy, Jongin… I don’t mind feeling hurt as long as I am with you.” His eyes gather tears. “But… I am also a normal human being, I still feel hurt because of you and I can’t just forever swallow this pain alone… I want to stop, Jongin. You date me to forget Baekhyun but me, how about me?” The tears pour out from his eyes and he looks away. “To forget you, I should get away from you. I should never see you again… That’s way, I could finally forget you. So, Kim Jongin… please just leaves me alone. We are not even in the same course, so it will be easier.” Kyungsoo wipes his tears and he starts to walk, walking passes Jongin.

Jongin just stands there and for some reason, he feels lost, he feels hurt and at the same time, he wants to run to Kyungsoo, hug him and apologize again and again. He wants to take care of Kyungsoo, he does not want Kyungsoo to forget about him, just as Chanyeol said that he wants to make Baekhyun happy, he also has the same feeling to do that to Kyungsoo now. He wants to make Kyungsoo happy, he wants to be the source of Kyungsoo’s happiness and he wants to be the reason of Kyungsoo’s smile. He wants to stop Kyungsoo’s pain and he wants to wipe Kyungsoo’s tears away.

Why does he feel this way? He also confuses with his own feeling. He slowly turns to the door and leaves the toilet. After he left, Baekhyun walks out from the cubicle and he looks around the toilet before he looks at himself on the mirror.

“Jongin likes me?” He never has any idea that Jongin actually like him. Je just thought of Jongin as friend, they are like childhood friend and best friend. How can Jongin like him? He never knows and never notices that. And right now, the two are fighting because of him? What should he do? He should fix their relationship, but how?

__

Baekhyun walks into the dance studio that already empty. He looks at the bench where he told Chanyeol to wait for him and Chanyeol is still there, lying on the bench and it seems like the Giant fall asleep. He smiles and walks to Chanyeol, he stops beside of Chanyeol and takes a look at the sleeping Chanyeol.

He sits in front of the bench and his hand reaches for Chanyeol, caressing his cheek, his hair and finally stops his fingers on Chanyeol’s lips. When he falls in love to this Chanyeol years ago, he thought that it will be impossible for Chanyeol to like him too. There is no even a second that he will expect that he and him become this close.

He is happy that he could finally confess to Chanyeol and it is so great to know that Chanyeol also like him, but he is still does not satisfy because to him, he and this Giant are not yet dating. He wants Chanyeol to ask to date him properly, but it seems like Chanyeol will not really ask that in this near time.

Baekhyun plays with Chanyeol’s lips and when he looks at those lips, he feels like he wants to kiss it, he wants too, but he does not want to take advantage over Chanyeol. He needs to wait for the time that he could kiss Chanyeol for real, the time that they are officially dating.

“If you are going to take advantage over me, then do it already.” Chanyeol suddenly said that startled Baekhyun and Baekhyun fall backward on his . He opens his eyes and looks at Baekhyun with a smile.

“Sunbae!” Baekhyun surprises.

Chanyeol stands up and gives his hand to Baekhyun. “I was waiting for you to kiss me, but you really take too long that I can’t fake to sleep anymore.”

Baekhyun pouts his lips and he takes Chanyeol’s hand that helps him to stand up. “Don’t flatter yourself. I am not going to take advantage over you.” He says and looks away from Chanyeol.

“Really? Then, while touching my lips earlier, do you have any thought to kiss me?” Chanyeol asked.

Baekhyun takes a look at the clock on the wall. “Omo! Look at the time. We are late, so let’s go back now.” He says, tries to take his backpack and wants to leave but Chanyeol takes his wrist and stop him.

“Answer me, Hyun. Do you have any thought to kiss me earlier?” Chanyeol asks with his teasing smile.

“Yah… Don’t tease me.” Baekhyun says.

“Come on, tell me, Hyun. I need to know.” Chanyeol says.

Baekhyun sighs and he looks straight at Chanyeol. “Yes, I did. There, satisfy?”

Chanyeol’s smiles grow wider. “Not really satisfy because you did not kiss me.”

“I am not kissing you, Sunbae. We are not even dating, why would I kiss you?” Baekhyun asked, takes his wrist from Chanyeol and takes his backpack to leave.

Chanyeol walks to Baekhyun before he pulls the smaller to the wall and trap Baekhyun to the wall and him that makes Baekhyun yelp in surprise.

“Sunbae!” Baekhyun shouts.

Chanyeol places his hands side to side of Baekhyun’s head. “There, you go about that dating thing again.”

“It is true. You did not even ask me to date yet.” Baekhyun replies.

Chanyeol moves closer towards Baekhyun and presses their bodies together. Baekhyun wants to step to the back, but his back already touch the wall, so there is no way out for him except if he could pushes Chanyeol away.

“Sunbae… What are you doing?” Baekhyun asks and he tries to looks away from Chanyeol. His heart is beating so fast because of their position right now.

“You know something, Hyun?” Chanyeol asks and he caresses Baekhyun’s face. “You are so beautiful… I am not even surprise that you lead the second phase of the online vote again. It is because everyone just enchanted by your beauty.”

“Sunbae… I am tired… Let’s just quickly go home.” Baekhyun says. He feels like his heart is going to jump out from his chest because he is so nervous right now.

Chanyeol leans his face closer to Baekhyun. “You also smell nice…”

“S-Sunbae…”

“It makes me want to kiss you.” Chanyeol says.

“S-Sunbae… I…”

“You might don’t want to take advantage over me, but I can’t, Hyun. I can’t control myself anymore. I want you right now.” Chanyeol brings his face closer.

Baekhyun shuts his eyes. He could feel Chanyeol’s warm breath fanning his face. He lifts his head up, just to make it easier for Chanyeol to kiss him. He gulps his saliva because of the nervousness.

Chanyeol forms a smile because he could see how nervous Baekhyun is, shutting his eyes so tightly like that. He wants to kiss Baekhyun on the lips, but he wants to respect Baekhyun so he just give up with the lips for now and just kiss the tip of Baekhyun’s nose and after that, he pulls away from Baekhyun, takes his backpack and walks towards the door.

“Let’s go, Hyun~”

Baekhyun opens his eyes and looks at Chanyeol. He exhales deeply because he has been holding his breath since earlier. “What is that?” he asks and touches the tip of his nose.

“Come on, Hyun. Let’s go. Soo is waiting for us at the car.” Chanyeol says.

“Oh… yes.” Baekhyun nods. He walks to Chanyeol and they turn off the lights of the studio and leaves after that. He kind of worry to see Kyungsoo because of what he heard inside of the toilet earlier, but he tries his best to act like he knows nothing even it will be a bit hard.

__

During the car ride, Kyungsoo sits at the backseat and kind of quiet. Baekhyun and Chanyeol just talk about some random thing. While talking, Baekhyun tries to look at Kyungsoo at the back, but Kyungsoo just wear his expressionless face that makes it hard for him to read Kyungsoo’s feeling.

When they arrive at the dorm, they just go straight inside because it is already late and they arrive at Kyungsoo’s floor first.

“Thank you, Yeol.” Kyungsoo says. He looks at Baekhyun. “I will see you around, Baekhyun.”

“Oh, yes.” Baekhyun nods. Kyungsoo walks out from the elevator and just want to go straight to his room. Baekhyun watches him leaves. “Kyungsoo!” He suddenly calls Kyungsoo.

“Why?” Chanyeol asks to him. Kyungsoo stops and turns his head to the back.

Baekhyun walks out from the elevator and goes to Kyungsoo. Chanyeol just hold the elevator and watches Baekhyun confusedly.

“Why?” Kyungsoo asks and face Baekhyun.

“I… I am sorry…” Baekhyun says.

“Sorry? About what?” Kyungsoo asks.

“Just… I am sorry…” Baekhyun repeats and he hugs Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo surprises because of the sudden hug. He did not reply the hug and just stand still.

“I am sorry… and please forgive Jongin too…” Baekhyun says. “I… I don’t really know what happen between you two, but please forgive him and can you give him a second chance?”

“For what, for what I should give him the second chance to, Baekhyun? He does not even like me.” Kyungsoo says.

“You are wrong, Kyungsoo.” Baekhyun says, loosens the hug. “I did not really know what happen between you guys, but I could see that he is kind of lost lately and he looks sad.” He looks straight at Kyungsoo. “I think deep inside of him, he likes you, he just… does not know about that. I can see that he is happy when he dates you and right now, he looks all sad, all gloomy. I also could see that on you.” He looks at Chanyeol who still standing inside of the elevator before he looks back at Kyungsoo. “I don’t want you and Jongin go through the same thing as me and Chanyeol Sunbae. Both of you should just talk and figure your own feelings. I am sure that both of you will come out with something.”

“mmm…” Kyungsoo slowly nods after he thinks about it so deeply.

“Please don’t give up on Jongin, Kyungsoo… I really wish that both of you will be together.” Baekhyun says.

Kyungsoo forms a smile. “mmm… thanks you, Baekhyun.”

“It is okay, Kyungsoo.” Baekhyun hugs Kyungsoo again and this time Kyungsoo also hug him back. “Please be happy… Kyungsoo…”

__

Baekhyun can’t sleep at all, tomorrow is the competition day and he feels so nervous and kind of excited at the same time. He can’t sleep, seriously can’t sleep. It is already 1 in the morning and he does not know what to do. He sighs and takes his phone. He is planning to play the game but he someone suddenly knocks the door of his room.

“Oh? Who come here this late at night?” Baekhyun asks. He removes the blanket on his bod and walks to the door, open it and takes a look outside before he opens the door wider. “Sunbae?”

“Hi.” Chanyeol says and he enters the room, he is holding a pillow with him.

“What are you doing here?” Baekhyun asks.

“I know that you can’t sleep because of the competition tomorrow, right?” Chanyeol asks.

“Yes.” Baekhyun nods.

“I am going to help you sleep, that’s why I am here.” Chanyeol says.

“Eh?” Baekhyun is kind of surprise. Chanyeol just walks to the bed, placing his pillow on the bed and gets on it. Baekhyun closes the door and walks to him. “Sunbae… What are you doing?”

“I am going to help you to sleep, so come on.” Chanyeol says.

“I don’t really need your help though. I can just sleep by my own.” Baekhyun replies.

“Then, why you are still awake?” Chanyeol asks. “You can’t sleep, right?”

“I…”

Chanyeol grabs Baekhyun’s hand and pull that smaller to him. “Just come and sleep.”

Baekhyun yelps in surprise and stumbles forward and falls on Chanyeol’s lap. “Sunbae!”

“Just come and sleep now.” Chanyeol says.

“Arrasso.” Baekhyun says. He gets on the bed and places the blanket on his body. Then, he looks at Chanyeol. “Don’t try to do anything funny or I will kick you out.”

“Something funny? Like what?” Chanyeol asks and smiles teasingly.

“I will just kick you now.” Baekhyun says.

Chanyeol chuckles and nods his head. “Arrasso arrasso, I will not do anything funny.” He says and also gets under of Baekhyun’s blanket.

Baekhyun lies down and he looks at Chanyeol who also did the same and they face each other. “So?” he asks.

“So what?” Chanyeol asks.

“You say that you will help me to sleep. You did not just plan to lie beside of me, right?” Baekhyun asks.

Chanyeol smiles and shakes his head. “No.”

“Then?” Baekhyun asks.

Chanyeol shifts closer and he pulls Baekhyun into his hug.

Baekhyun’s eyes grow wider. His heart is beating so fast because this small gesture from Chanyeol. “S-Sunbae…”

“Why?” Chanyeol asks.

“I… I don’t think I can sleep in this… position.” Baekhyun says.

“Why?” Chanyeol asks.

“You… you are just making me more nervous.” Baekhyun says.

Chanyeol chuckles and he takes a deep breath. “Then… this will do.” He lies down on his bed and brings Baekhyun’s head onto his chest as he hugs Baekhyun again. “Here… I heard, if you listen to the heartbeat of the person you love, you might feel peace and able to sleep.”

Baekhyun could hear Chanyeol’s heartbeat. “I don’t think I can stay calm though.”

“Okay…” Chanyeol replies and thinks for something else. Then, he starts to hum some song and caresses Baekhyun’s back.

Baekhyun starts to feels relax and calm. It works out this time. He closes his eyes, listen to Chanyeol’s heartbeat and also the humming that sound like a lullaby to him and with Chanyeol gently caresses his back, he totally feels calm and peace.

“Good night, My Angel. I love you…” Chanyeol says.

Baekhyun could hear that and he forms a smile until he finally gone to his dreamland where he and Chanyeol are already a married couple with their children who are a pair of twin. There, he lives happily with Chanyeol who is a good and great dad to their sons and also a loving husband of him. Their children are also cute, beautiful and handsome.

__

The situation of the waiting room at the backstage is kind of in a deep chaos. Every contestant is getting ready with the makeup. Some of them try to practice their solo performance while some of them are taking photo and selfies of theirselves.

Baekhyun and Irene are also kind of very nervous, however Heechul seem more nervous than them. “Hyung, can’t you stay still? You are making me more nervous.” Baekhyun says, he could see Heechul walks back and forth behind of them from the mirror.

Irene nods her head. “Yes, Oppa. Just stay still.”

“I can’t stay still. Maybe I should just go and grab something to drink. Is there anything that you two want?” Heechul asks.

“Nothing. I am good.” Baekhyun says. Irene also shakes her head.

“Okay then.” Heechul walks towards the door and ready to leave. At the door, he meets with Chanyeol who is wearing the sash of the Prince from last year. “Oh, Yeol. You are here.”

“Yes. Where is my Hyun?” Chanyeol asks.

“Over there.” Heechul says and points at Irene and Baekhyun who already done with the makeup.

Chanyeol forms a smile and he walks to them with Sehun following him from behind. “Hey.” He says to Baekhyun and Irene.

Baekhyun and Irene look at Chanyeol and Sehun from the mirror before Baekhyun stands up and face him. “Hi, Sunbae.”

“Woah, Baekhyun~ You look so beautiful. Ops! I mean, handsome. Obviously, the beautiful one is our Irene Noona.” Sehun says and looks at Irene.

Irene smiles to him from the mirror. “Thank you.”

Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter