SUSHI

CHANYEOL SUNBAE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Before the class end, I would like to give back your test paper from last class. Luckily, everyone did well in this test and one of you got full mark.” The Professor said after he done with his lecture.

“Oh…” Chanyeol sits straight. This test result is quite important to him because Baekhyun already promise him to grant a wish if he got a high mark.

“Why?” Kyungsoo looks at Chanyeol.

“This test result…” Chanyeol said. The Professor already start to call the student’s name one by one and the students go to the front to take their test result.

“What is with this test result?” Kyungsoo asked.

Chanyeol forms a smile. “Well… If I got a high mark, someone needs to grant me a wish.”

“Baekhyun?” Sehun asked and he also looks at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol nods. “Yes.”

“Woah~” Sehun elbow him. “Yah, if you got high mark, what will you ask him? Date you?”

“Yah, it is too early for that.” Chanyeol said.

“It is not too early. You already like him for years now.” Sehun said.

“I know, but…” Chanyeol remembers about their conversation the night before yesterday, the talk about his first love and the Giant. Baekhyun did not answer him if he still like that Giant or not, so he is kind of afraid to ask Baekhyun to date him. What if Baekhyun change? What if Baekhyun did not like him anymore?

“Park Chanyeol.” The Professor calls.

Chanyeol stands up and he walks to the front and takes the paper. Yoona who is sitting at the front look at Chanyeol with a big smile on her face, but Chanyeol did not even look at her that make her kind of piss and hurt. Then, Chanyeol just walks back to his sit without even checking his mark first.

“How much did you got?” Kyungsoo asked and kind of look at Chanyeol’s paper.

“I don’t know… check it out for me.” Chanyeol said and give the paper to Kyungsoo. He is too nervous to check the paper.

Kyungsoo takes the paper and he looks at the mark at the front page. He looks at Chanyeol. “Yah… why your mark is so low?

“Eh?” Chanyeol surprises.

“How much did he got?” Sehun asked.

Kyungsoo places the paper on Chanyeol’s table. “Just 30, what happen to you? You never got mark this low before.”

“Eh?” Chanyeol surprises. He remembers that he done his best while answering the test though because he wants Baekhyun to grant him a wish. “This… this is impossible.” He said and looks at the 30 marks that written right at the front.

Then, Kyungsoo and Sehun also got call to take their paper. They sit back at their table and the two also kind of shock to see their marks.

“Yah… Did not the Prof said that we all did well… Why are our marks are so low?” Sehun asked. It is kind of mental breakdown to him. He just go 25 while Kyungsoo got 29 marks.

“Okay, that’s all. Congratulation to Park Chanyeol for getting full mark and the rest, congratulation too since no one got below 20.” The Professor said.

“Eh?” The three surprise.

Chanyeol checks back the mark and also the total mark that supposedly the test carry, it turns out that he got 30/30 not 30/100. “What!” he stands up and that surprise everyone in the class and everyone turns to him.

“Yes, Chanyeol?” The Professor asked. “Is there something wrong with your mark? I believe that it will have nothing wrong since I already double check because you got all the answers correct.”

“Professor, thank you! Thank you!” Chanyeol bows couple of times at his place. “I got full mark!” he looks at Kyungsoo. “Yah! I got full mark!” He turns to Sehun next. “Yah! Full mark!” He shows the paper to Sehun. 

“Aish… this is so embarrassing.” Sehun said and he looks away.

Everyone in the class is kind of laugh because of Chanyeol’s reaction.

“Yes, we know, Park Chanyeol. But, let me remind you. This is just a test, not your final result, so don’t be too happy.” The professor said.

Chanyeol smiles to the Professor. “You don’t understand, Prof. This is more important to me than the final result.”

“Why?” Professor asked.

Chanyeol grins widely. “Just… I can’t tell you.” He said. “But, once again, thank you, Prof.” He bows and he sits and keeps on looking at the his test paper. “I can’t wait to show this to Baekhyun.”

Kyungsoo smiles and he looks at Chanyeol. “So, what will you ask from him?”

“mmm…” Chanyeol places the paper on the table. “I don’t want to ask for something special, but maybe he could treat me to dinner or something. Maybe we can go eat sushi and went to movie.”

“You were making a big fuss and like embarrassing we both but you just want to ask him out for dinner and movie?” Sehun asked.

“Yah, every single moment we spend together is so special to me.” Chanyeol said.

“Ugh~” Sehun rolls his eyes.

“mmm… Where should we go?” Chanyeol asked as he thinks for the place that he will ask Baekhyun out later.

“mmm… There is this good Sushi place that I went to with Jongin before. Maybe you can go there.” Kyungsoo said.

“Sushi?” Chanyeol asked.

“Yes.” Kyungsoo nods.

“mmm… Maybe that is a great idea. It also has been a while since I last eat sushi too.” Chanyeol said.

“So, you were making a big fuss just because you want him to treat you sushi and both of you go and watch movie?” Sehun asked.

“It is a big deal, Sehun. You will not understand.” Chanyeol said.

“Yes, right.” Sehun said. The Professor already dismissed the class. So, they also clean their stuff.

They walk out from the class while talking about that sushi place and without they knowing, someone is listening to their conversation.

___

Baekhyun and Luhan walk together to the dance studio. They just come back from the toilet and they were chatting about the online voting because Baekhyun is obviously leading. He has more likes, shares and comments than Jongin but he can’t be happy about that yet because it is just the first phase.

When they walk and Luhan about being court by other Sunbaes, someone stops in front of them and pushes a paper on Baekhyun’s face. Baekhyun surprises and removes the paper away and looks at the tall Giant in front of him who is grinning so widely.

“Chanyeol Sunbae…”

“Anyeonghaseyo, Chanyeol Sunbae.” Luhan greets.

“Grant my wish.” Chanyeol said did not even look at Luhan. Why he needs to look at anyone else if he already has his little puppy and beautiful angel in front of him.

“Eh?” Baekhyun frowns.

“This.” Chanyeol shows the test paper to Baekhyun and shows the mark to Baekhyun. “I got full mark, 30/30.”

Baekhyun is still kind of confused. He looks at the paper that Chanyeol is holding and he looks again at Chanyeol’s face. What is this mark has to do with him?

“You must forget about it already, right?” Chanyeol asked. “Yah, you agreed to grant me a wish if I did well in my test couple days ago.”

Baekhyun looks at the marks again and he finally remembers. “Oh!” he looks at the marks. “Woah! You got full mark?”

“Yes.” Chanyeol nods and smile proudly. “I am kind of smart and brilliant, right?”

Baekhyun nods. “Then, what is your wish?” He asked.

His face suddenly turns so serious. “Byun Baekhyun… I want you to date me.” Chanyeol said. He really wants to say that long time ago while they were still in high school. 

Baekhyun surprises and Luhan too, Chanyeol sound so serious like he really meant it. They become silence for couple of seconds before Chanyeol chuckles.

“Hahaha… Yah, Hyun. You are so cute when you surprise like that. You should see your face… aish, so funny and cute at the same time.” Chanyeol said and he still smiling. “I was just kidding.”

Luhan becomes more surprise. How could Chanyeol kidding something like that. He looks at Baekhyun and he could see that Baekhyun is kind of hurt deep inside.

“Oh… I see…” Baekhyun forces a smile. “You just… kidding…” He said.

“mmm… but, my real wish is, I want you to treat me for dinner. Let’s go eat sushi and after that we could go and watch movie.” Chanyeol said. “Kyungsoo suggest me a good place to eat sushi and I want you to treat me there.”

“Oh… Sushi…” Baekhyun nods rapidly.

“Sushi?” Someone suddenly asked.

Chanyeol turns his head to the back while Baekhyun and Luhan also look at behind of Chanyeol. They could see Yoona there, walk to Chanyeol and later on, hold Chanyeol’s arm.

“Let’s go together, I also feeling like to eat sushi.” Yoona said.

“Yoona… but…” Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun.

“Yah, you should not disturb him. He needs to practice for the competition.” Yoona said and she looks at Baekhyun. “Right, Baekhyun? You need to win the competition for our course. You know that all of us are putting our hope in you right? You should not let us down.”

Baekhyun looks at Yoona’s hands that is holding Chanyeol’s arm. With what Chanyeol said earlier and right now with Yoona is here, holding the arm of the man that he loves, it feels like he just got a combo set to hurt his heart.

“Right, Baekhyun?” Yoona asked.

“mmm…” Baekhyun slowly nods.

“Then, go and practice.” Yoona said.

“But…” Chany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter