GIANT

CHANYEOL SUNBAE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS IS DOUBLE UPDATE FOR TODAY. MAKE SURE TO CHECK THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER BEFORE YOU READ THIS ONE!

Baekhyun walks out from his room, ready for his class. He looks at Chanyeol’s room and wonders if the Giant is still inside or already left. Since Chen is waiting for him, he just walks to elevator, ready to leave for class. When he met Chen downstairs, Chen is too busy checking something on his tablet.

“Yah, Jongdae…” Baekhyun pokes Chen’s side.

Chen turns to Baekhyun. “Oh, you are here.”

“What were you watching in that, huh?” Baekhyun asked.

Chen smiles and he shows the tablet to Baekhyun. “Look, the profile photo of the Prince and Princess had been upload to the campus website, IG and also Facebook.”

“Eh? Really? When?” Baekhyun asked and he takes the tablet that is showing the Facebook page for SNU.

“They post all the photos last night, right at the midnight. The online voting also start last night, right at the moment they post the photos.” Chen said.

“Online voting?” Baekhyun asked.

“The Popularity Award, the voting will be based on the count of likes, shares and comments.” Chen said.

“Omo… What about my photo? I am sure that I am last, right?” Baekhyun asked and he scrolls down the tablet, look for his photo. He is sure that he is the one with the least comments, likes and also shares.

“Nope.” Chen said. Baekhyun found his photo and check the likes. “But, you and Jongin is leading.”

Baekhyun’s eyes grow wider. “What is this?” He asked. “Is this even right?”

“Yes, it is right.” Chen said. “For now, Jongin is leading, but you are just a bit behind of him. I am sure you can still reach and surpass him.”

“Woah…” Baekhyun checks the comments. “What is this?”

“Why?” Chen asked and he stands closer to check what Baekhyun is looking at.

“The comments…” Baekhyun said. There are like 1000 comments under of his photo right now.

 

Lee Joongi
Wow~ Who is this cutie? Are you sure he is a Prince not a Princess?

 Lee Joongi
Is he single? He is going to be my next boyfriend.

Kang Haneul
I never know that there is someone as beautiful as him. It seems like all Princess will lost to him.

Kang Haneul
@Lee Joongi he will be my new boyfriend, so go away.

Hong Jonghyun
Damn! I am going to hang out around the student activities building soon! Going to court him. Get ready Dear Cutie!

Nam Joohyuk
Why is he so beautiful? He should be the Princess though and I am going to be his only Prince.

 

“Wow… What are you going to do now? Lot of guys are going to fight over you.” Chen said.

“Huh… this must be a dream.” Baekhyun said and keeps on scrolling the comments. “How come I got 5367 likes, 3899 shares and 1123 comments?” he asked. Then, he looks for Jongin’s photo. “What about Jongin?” He asked and found Jongin’s photo. “Woah! He has 5780 likes, 4087 shares and 196 comments? Why is his comments are not much as me?” He checks the comments. The comments about Jongin all talk about how handsome Jongin is and almost all of them are girls.

“What is this? Why all the girls comment on Jongin but I got all boys?” Baekhyun asked.

“Well, maybe because he is handsome and you are beautiful.” Chen said.

“Tch…”

“Anyway, this is only the first phase, Baekkie ah. Soon, we will have another shoot at the beach and it will be the second phase. I heard, that second phase will help you to gain mark for the Prince Award.” Chen said.

Baekhyun sighs. “Aish… I don’t think I can win over Jongin.”

“Yah, this is the just the first phase. Soon, you will have a lot of fans and I am sure that you could somehow surpass him.” Chen said.

“mmm…” Baekhyun starts to walk after he gives back the tablet to Chen and they walk together.

“Anyway, how was your guitar lesson last night?” Chen asked. “Did you spent a good time with Chanyeol Sunbae~”

Baekhyun glares at Chen before he just continues walking. He remembers about what happened last night where they almost kiss. He sighs. What actually happen at that time? Was Chanyeol really going to kiss him last night? Why? Does Chanyeol also… like him? He forms a tiny smile to have the thought, but he quickly shook his head as he remembers about Yoona disrupting their sweet moments.

“That Yoona…”

“Yoona?” Chen asked. “Yoona Noona? What about her?”

“Oh, nothing.” Baekhyun shook his head. “Let’s just quickly go to the class. We are late.” He walks faster.

Chen looks at the watch around his wrist. “We are still early though…”

__

“Yah, did you see Baekhyun’s photo?” Sehun asked and sits beside of Chanyeol.

“What photo?” Chanyeol asked.

“What else? The profile photo for the competition.” Sehun answered.

“Oh, they already upload it?” Chanyeol asked.

“Yes and the first phase of online voting have start.” Sehun said.

“You don’t know?” Kyungsoo ask from the other side. “Baekhyun and Jongin is kind of leading right now.”

Chanyeol takes out his phone and quickly log on to his Facebook account. He searches for SNU page and look for Baekhyun’s photo. When he found his smiling Angel, he also forms a smile. “He is really beautiful…” He said.

Sehun rolls his eyes. “How many likes he has now?”

Chanyeol checks the likes. “What the ? He has 7869 likes.”

“Oh? Is not that like double of your likes from last year?” Sehun asked.

Hearing this, Kyungsoo quickly check Jongin’ photo through his phone. “Oh… he surpassed Jongin already.” He looks at the two. “Earlier, Jongin is leading and he is right behind of him, but right now, Jongin has 6715 likes.”

“Fuh!” Sehun claps his hands. “Of course, our Baekhyunnie~ He totally make our course proud.”

Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun’s comments which about 3476 comments. He checks the comments one by one and he kind of pissed. “What are all these jerk are talking about?”

“Why?” Sehun and Kyungsoo look at him.

“All these guys, they were asking whether Baekhyun is single and has boyfriend and going to court him or something. They should just vote for him, why would they bother to ask such question?” Chanyeol asked.

Sehun forms a smirk. “Why? Are you worried?”

Chanyeol looks at him. “What worry?”

“Worry that Prince Baekhyun might be taken by other guy.” Kyungsoo said.

“What?” Chanyeol asked and acts like he does not care. “Well, if he wants to date anyone he wants, I don’t mind though.”

“Really?” Sehun asked and looks at Chanyeol with his smirk.

“Yes.” Chanyeol nods.

“Then, I will just give Baekhyun’s number to them. They keep asking me if I do have Baekhyun’s number.” Sehun said, take out his phone.

Chanyeol looks at Sehun. He bites his lips as he watches Sehun scrolls something in his phone. Then, he stops him. “Yah, his number is his privacy. You should not do that.”

Sehun laughs. “Yah, you are really terrible at acting.”

“Acting? When did I act?” Chanyeol asked.

Kyungsoo shook his head. “You act like you don’t care but you actually worried, right?”

“I am not.” Chanyeol said.

“Well… whether you are worried or not, you better make your move fast. If you are even a second late, he might be snatch away from other Sunbae though.” Sehun said.

“Tch… I know.” Chanyeol replied. He looks at his phone’s screen again, reading all the comments. He already expect that this is going to happen. Baekhyun is beautiful, so of course the Sunbae will have their eyes on him.

“Aish… What should I do now?”

___

Chanyeol keeps on tighten his fist, biting his bottom lips and shakes his legs while he sits on the bench. His eyes keep on glaring at the scene, the scene where Baekhyun is at the middle of attention with the Sunbaes from various course come to see him and take photo with him. Some of the guy also wraps their hands on Baekhyun’s shoulders. Baekhyun just smile to the camera and act like this is like a normal fan service.

“He is quite popular now.” Heechul said after he sits down beside of Chanyeol.

“mmm…” Chanyeol nods. “Hyung, don’t you think that we should restrict outsider who does not even have any involvement with the competition to enter the studio?”

“We can’t do that. Sometime, all these people here come to give their support and some time, they also sponsor food to them. We can’t just prohibit them from coming.” Heechul said.

“But, that is kind of disturbing the contestant.” Chanyeol said. “They need to practice.”

“Well, this is their break, not the practice time.” Heechul said.

“Exactly! That is what I am trying to say, Hyung. This is their break time, so they need to rest before they could continue training later on.” Chanyeol said.

Heechul looks at Chanyeol. “Yah, you actually worried that those guys will take that Baekhyun away, right?”

“Eh? No, I am not.” Chanyeol said.

“Don’t lie, Park Chanyeol. I could see that your eyes are fill with jealousy and fire. It seems like you are going to go to them and throw punch to each of them right now just for talking with Baekhyun.”

“Me? I am not, Hyung. You are so funny.” Chanyeol said and he fakes a laugh.

“Well, I am indeed funny.” Heechul said. He stands up. “But, Yeol… If you like him, what are you waiting for? Ask him to date you, I don’t think it will be hard. You just need to ask.”

“Hyung…”

“Don’t wait too long, Chanyeol. See… there are many guys that start to like him, if you delay this, who know that he will just lost from your grip in like just one second…” Heechul said and he pats Chanyeol’s shoulder before he walks to his friends.Chanyeol sighs and he just looks at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun finally done taking the photo with the Sunbaes. He feels a bit relieved and he spots Chanyeol. He walks to the tall Giant. “Sunbae, you are here.”

“mmm…” Chanyeol smiles to him. “Sit.” He pats the space beside of him.

Baekhyun sits beside of Chanyeol and Chanyeol hand him a bottle of water. “Thanks, Sunbae.” He opens the water and drinks it.

“You are… quite famous.” Chanyeol said.

“Well… I don’t know that the response will be this great.” Baekhyun said. “Are you also like this last year?”

“mmm… kind off…” Chanyeol said.

“I see.” Baekhyun nods. He looks at Chanyeol and he could sense something is wrong. “Sunbae… are you okay?”

Chany

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter