TRUTH

CHANYEOL SUNBAE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS IS DOUBLE UPDATE FOR TODAY. MAKE SURE TO CHECK THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER BEFORE YOU READ THIS ONE. THANKS!

Chanyeol stares blankly at the photo that he is holding, the photo of Baekhyun that he already kept for like two years now inside of his wallet. Like every day, he will takes the photo out and stares at it for like hour and tries to stop himself from missing Baekhyun, but it never work out.

“And… now… I don’t even recognize you… I thought he just resembles you… but he is you?” Chanyeol asked. “Why am I so dumb? Why I am so stupid that I did not recognize you?” He asked. Then, he remembers about what happened yesterday. “Oh !” He sighs roughly and let his upper body falls on the bed. “I insulted him… ! I ruined my chance.”

Baekhyun’s hurt face from yesterday come into his mind. “Why did I say that? Arghhhh… Why am I such a fool? I should just control my temper and explain to him properly that those rumors are not true. Why must I got all mad to him and insult him?”

He starts to kick his legs on the air because of the frustration. “I am such a fool!”

___

“Here.” Jongin places the sandwich in front of Baekhyun.

Baekhyun smiles to him. “Thank you.”

“My pleasure.” Jongin said and looks at Baekhyun. “Why you seem like you are in lost today? Are you still sleepy?”

“Eh? No, I am not.” Baekhyun said. “I was just… mmm… worried about the Prince stuff. You know, it kind feel like I have a big burden on my shoulders. They hope me win because our course already won that last year.”

“Hey, you don’t need to worry. We have a month to prepare for that. So, just stay calm and relax.” Jongin said.

“mmm… But, I need to learn to play guitar. Heechul Hyung wants me to play guitar while singing. Do you think I can make it?”

“Well… you are a fast learner. I am sure you can make it. Just learn the song that you want to perform.” Jongin said and starts to eat his chicken.

Baekhyun starts to eat his sandwich and looks at Jongin’s chicken. “Ugh… you and your chicken.”

“Why?” Jongin asked with a smile.

“Nothing.” Baekhyun shook his head. “I just can’t believe that you eat chicken like all the time.”

“I am the chicken mania, remember?” Jongin said and chuckles.

Baekhyun chuckles and takes a piece of Jongin’s chickens and eat until his eyes spot Kyungsoo and Sehun walking towards them with a tray of food. “Oh? Kyungsoo.”

Jongin turns towards the way that Baekhyun is looking at. He could see Kyungsoo walks towards them.

“Hey, guys.” Kyungsoo greets.

“Hey, Hyung.” Jongin said and smile.

Sehun looks at Jongin. “Oh! I know you. Kim Jongin, right?”

Jongin smiles to Sehun. “Yes, hi Sehun.”

“Woah! Yah, why I never know that you also go here?” Sehun asked and sits beside of Jongin. “It has been a while man.”

“Yes.” Jongin nods. “Well, I also did not know that you go here.”

Kyungsoo sits beside of Baekhyun. “You did not mind we join you, right?”

“No.” Baekhyun shook his head.

Sehun turns to Baekhyun. “Woah… Baekhyun, it has been a while. You has change, look at your hair. But, still with that nerd glass of you.”

“Hi Sehun. Yes… Well, I rarely wear this now, but I feel so lazy to put on the contact lenses earlier. So, I just wear this.” Baekhyun said.

“Hey, don’t call him nerd, Sehun. He is our Prince for this year.” Kyungsoo said.

“Prince?” Sehun asked and kind of confused before he snaps his fingers. “You will fight for the Prince on the behalf of our course?” Sehun asked.

“Yes.” Baekhyun nods.

“Woah… I can’t believe that.” Sehun said.

“Well, he is quite popular here.” Kyungsoo said.

“Okay, we will just wait and see how popular he is at that night.” Sehun replied.

Baekhyun just smile and he is about to eat, but he suddenly stops and looks at the two. If they are here, is Chanyeol also here? He looks around and turns back to Kyungsoo. Sehun and Jongin start to talk about dancing and stuff. Jongin and Sehun already know each other since high school because they always dance together.

“Kyungsoo…” Baekhyun calls Kyungsoo softly.

“mmm?” Kyungsoo respond while eating his toast.

“Is he… mmm… is he here?” Baekhyun asked.

“Who?” Kyungsoo asked.

“mmm… Chanyeol Sunbae?” Baekhyun replied.

“Aaaah… No. We are him to come together with us earlier, but he said that he has no appetite to eat.” Kyungsoo replied.

“Who?” Sehun asked and kind of heard that.

“Chanyeol.” Kyungsoo said.

“Oh…” Sehun nods. “That Chanyeol, he is kind of in a bad mood right now.”

“Bad mood? Why?” Baekhyun asked. Even he does not want to talk about Chanyeol, but he can’t stop himself from asking that.

Jongin looks at Baekhyun. He does not want they to talk about Chanyeol, especially at the time that he wants Baekhyun to forget about that Giant.

“Well, he fought with someone.” Sehun said. “We also don’t know who this kid is, but they live on the same floor.”

Baekhyun’s eyes grow wider. Is he talking about him? He takes the glass of water and drinks the water.

“Byun.” Kyungsoo said that makes Baekhyun choke the water and cough. He turns to him. “Yah, are you okay?” He asked and pats Baekhyun’s back.

Jongin takes the napkin and wipes Baekhyun’s lips. Kyungsoo just watches that and he kind of jealous. “Yah, drink it slowly.”

“mmm…” Baekhyun nods and just takes the napkin from Jongin and wipes his mouth. He looks back at Sehun and Kyungsoo. “So… what make his mood went bad? Just because he fight with… this Byun?” He asked.

“Yes.” Sehun nods.

“Actually, it is not because of the fight.” Kyungsoo said. “That Byun kid talk about those rumors, so he is kind of mad and lost control.”

“Rumors?” Baekhyun asked.

“Yes. I guess it is because you guys are still new here, you guys might still did not hear the rumors, right?” Kyungsoo asked.

“mmm… no… What kind of rumors?” Baekhyun lied and acts like he is curious to know.

Jongin just watches Baekhyun. He stops eating his chicken and now, he is the one who losing his appetite.

“Well, since last year, someone starts the rumors that Chanyeol is playboy. They say that Chanyeol will sleep with anyone that throw theirselves to him.” Sehun said.

Baekhyun bites his bottom lips and looks down.

“Those rumors are not true though.” Kyungsoo said and continue to eat his toast.

“It is not true?” Baekhyun asked.

“Yes.” Sehun nods. He leans in to Baekhyun. “Let me tell you a secret…”

“What secret?” Baekhyun asked.

“Chanyeol, he never sleep with anyone yet.” Sehun said.

“Eh?” Baekhyun gets even more surprise.

“And you want to know why?” Sehun asked.

“Why?” Baekhyun asked.

Sehun forms a smirk and leans back to his chair. “You should ask him that. I can’t tell you that.”

“Oh? Why?” Baekhyun asked and kind of whine.

“Just ask him yourself if you are curious. I am not at the place to tell his secret.” Sehun replied.

Baekhyun sighs and he looks at Kyungsoo. “So, the rumors are not true?”

“Yes, it is not true.” Kyungsoo said. “Because of those stupid rumors, everyone always talk bad about him and he even got into fight with a Sunbae before.”

“Eh? Why?” Baekhyun asked.

“The Sunbae thought that Chanyeol slept with his girlfriend. They got into a big fight because of that.” Kyungsoo said. “While the truth it, that that Sunbae’s girlfriend flirt with Chanyeol but Chanyeol just talk to her and did not show any sign that he is flirty with that girl too. But, because of those stupid rumors, he thought that Chanyeol already… mmm… You know. So, he came to oyr class and had a big fight with Chanyeol.”

Baekhyun can’t help but get surprise. “I… I don’t know…”

“Well, if you meet him, you better don’t talk about those rumors. He totally hate it.” Sehun said.

Baekhyun sighs and he looks at Jongin. Jongin just give a small smile. He smiles back and looks away. Now, what he is going to do? The rumors are not true and because of those stupid rumors, he got into fight with Chanyeol. He looks back at the two because he wants to ask about the phone calls, but he does not want to make it obvious. He sighs and just eat his sandwich.

“How am I going to fix this?”

__

“Yah, here it is for you.” Kyungsoo places the food on the table after he switches on the light.

Chanyeol looks at him. “I did not ask you to buy me food though.”

“Well, I was just worried since you did not eat from morning.” Kyungsoo said and walks to Chanyeol’s bed. “What’s wrong with you today? We call you to have breakfast together, but you did not want to, we call for lunch, you still say no and even for dinner. Did you stay in your room for the entire day?”

Chanyeol sits up and nods. “Yes.”

“Why? Are you still upset and mad about that Byun kid?” Kyungsoo asked.

“No, I am not.” Chanyeol denies. “I was… I was just thinking about something else.” Actually, he is kind of afraid to step out from his room. He is worry that he will meet Baekhyun. He does not ready to meet him again. He wishes, when he meets him again, he will have the courage to apologize to him for what happened yesterday.

“mmm…” Kyungsoo nods. “Well, you better eat that. I already bought it for you.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter