ANGER

CHANYEOL SUNBAE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS IS FIRST UPDATE FOR TODAY, BUT MAKE SURE TO CHECK THE UPDATE FROM YESTERDAY FIRST BEFORE YOU READ THIS ONE!

“So… what are you doing tomorrow?” Siwon asked while they eating sushi.

Baekhyun who seem like lost on his own world does not notice the questions. He keeps on eating while look blankly at the space in front of him.

“Baekhyun… Baekhyun…” Siwon calls Baekhyun’s name again and again until he just touches his hand. “Yah, Byun.”

Baekhyun surprises and he looks at Siwon. “Hyung…”

Siwon chuckles and shook his head. “Yah, what were you thinking about so deeply? I was calling you since earlier.”

“Oh… nothing.” Baekhyun said and he smiles to Siwon. “What it is Hyung?” He asked.

“I was just asking you, what are you doing tomorrow?” Siwon asked again.

“Tomorrow?” Baekhyun asked. “I am going home tonight, my Omma will come and pick me up.”

“Oh… So, you are going home?” Siwon asked.

Baekhyun nods. “Yes.”

“Okay, you should go home and rest. Spend some time with your family and when you come back, I hope you will get better.” Siwon said.

Baekhyun nods. “Thank you, Hyung.”

“Eat.” Siwon said.

Baekhyun nods and he just continues to eat again. Siwon just watches him while he eats in silence, thinking about some certain Giant.

__

Chanyeol knocks on Baekhyun’s door. It has been ten minutes but there is no answer from inside. He tries to call Baekhyun with his phone, but no one answer the call.

“Hyun, are you inside?” Chanyeol asked as he knocks the door, but still no answer from the inside. “Hyun… are you mad at me?” He asked even no one answering. “If you are mad because of the sushi thing, I am sorry…” He said and knocks the door again, but there is no answer.

He sighs. “I am sorry, okay… Please answer my call or at least… reply my chat.” Chanyeol said and obviously there is no answer from Baekhyun.

__

“Baby…” Mrs. Byun walks out to the balcony and could see Baekhyun looks up to the night sky.

Baekhyun turns his head to his Omma. “Omma…”

“I bring you some hot chocolate.” Mrs. Byun said and hands the hot chocolate to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun takes it and smile. “Thank you, Omma.”

Mrs. Byun stands beside of him and looks at the night sky too. “So, how is SNU? Everything is okay?”

“mmm… Everything is great, Omma. I have many new friends and all the Sunbaes are nice.” Baekhyun said.

“What about the competition that you told me about? It is doing great?” Mrs. Byun asked.

Baekhyun nods. “Yes.” Then, he just remains silence and drinks the hot chocolate.

Mrs. Byun looks at her son and she knows something is wrong. From the moment she first saw her son at his dorm earlier, she already knows that her only baby is hiding something.

“Is there anything that you did not tell me, Baby?” Mrs. Byun asked after the long silence.

“Huh?” Baekhyun looks at his Omma.

“Baby, I am your Omma, I can tell if you are hiding something from me. My mother’s instinct is telling me that you are hiding something from me.” Mrs. Byun said.

“I did not hide anything though.” Baekhyun said and he forces a smile.

“Don’t lie to me, Baekhyun.” Mrs. Byun said. “I know you since you were in my womb. I can tell when you lie, so just tell me straight, what have been bothering you? Why you look so sad since the time I pick you up earlier.”

Baekhyun sighs. He knows it, he can’t hide anything from his Omma.

“Tell me, what it is, Baby?” Mrs. Byun asked.

Baekhyun slowly looks down. “I… I met him again, Omma.”

“Him? Who?” Mrs. Byun asked.

“Chanyeol Sunbae.” Baekhyun replied. “He also studies there.”

“Oh…” Mrs. Byun slowly nods.

Baekhyun starts to tell his Omma everything from the first time he saw Chanyeol again to what happened earlier the day, including about Yoona and also the rumors about Chanyeol being playboy that make they fight.

“I don’t know what to do, Omma… I tried my best to try to forget him before, but all my effort just fly out through the window when I first saw him again there.” Baekhyun said. His eyes start to gather tears. “Omma… I don’t want to feel this pain again, I don’t want to get hurt again… what should I do?” He asked and tears start to pouring from his eyes.

“Oh… my Baby…” Mrs. Byun pulls Baekhyun into her hug.

“It feels so painful, Omma… it feels hurt to see him with other girl… it feels so hurt when he talks about his first love and everything… It is painful.”

__

Chanyeol just stares blankly at the ceiling. He did not see Baekhyun at all during the weekend, not just he did not see Baekhyun but Baekhyun also did not respond to his call and chat at all during the weekend.

“What have I done that he ignored me like this? Does he need to make a big deal about that sushi thing? Does he needs to ignore me to this degree?” Chanyeol asked. He sighs and he takes Baekhyun’s photo inside of his wallet. “Yah… I miss you… where are you? Can’t you just respond to my chat?” He asked to the photo. Then, he sighs again. He does not know how many time he already sighing for the past three days because of Baekhyun.

“Aish… I miss you, Hyun… I miss you… so much…”

__

Baekhyun waves his hand to his Omma and his Omma just leave. He smiles and he looks at the paper bag. “Ugh… This is so many… How am I going to take this upstairs?” he asked. Actually, his Omma already say that she will help to carry all the foods to upstairs.

His Omma prepared a big container of kimchi and some other side dish that Baekhyun can place inside of the mini fridge he has and eat with Jongin, but it is too much. Plus, his Omma also bought him some snack, boxes of peporo and some new clothes for him.

“Should I call Jongin and ask for his help?” Baekhyun asked and he is about to take out his phone.

“Baekhyun!”

Baekhyun turns around and could see Siwon walks towards him with a smile. “Hyung… What are you doing here?” He asked while smiling.

“I come to see my friends.” Siwon said. Then, he looks at all the paper bag and also the big container of kimchi. “Woah… what are all these?” He asked.

“My Omma went overboard again.” Baekhyun said. “She really like to do these kind of thing.”

“Okay.” Siwon nods. He takes the kimchi.

“What are you doing?” Baekhyun asked and looks at Siwon confusedly.

“Obviously you can’t carry all these to your room by yourself, so I will help.” Siwon said.

“Wow! Thank you, Hyung. I was just about to call Jongin earlier to help me, but I don’t have to do that anymore.” Baekhyun said and takes the remaining paper bags.

Siwon smiles to him. “Maybe you should put some on this.” He said and looks at the paper bags.

“It is okay, I can take them all.” Baekhyun said and he manages to hold all the paper bags. “Let’s go.”

Siwon follows Baekhyun. Siwon asked about Baekhyun’s weekend and he just said that his weekend went well and he spends lot of his time with his Omma, go to shopping, movie, rode bicycle at Han River and many more. After they arrived at Baekhyun’s room, Siwon places the kimchi on the Japan’s table and he looks around while Baekhyun places all the paper bags on his bed.

“Have a sit first, Hyung.” Baekhyun said and gestures Siwon to sit on the sofa.

“Yes.” Siwon nods and he sits on the sofa as he looks around again. “Your room is nice.”

“mmm…” Baekhyun walks to the mini fridge. “Well, thanks to my Omma. She was the one who turn this room into… something like this.” He takes a carton of milk and walks back to Siwon. “For you.”

“Thank you.” Siwon takes the milk and he drinks it. Then, he looks at the watch around his wrist. “You know, I would like to stay longer, but I need to leave. I have dinner with my family.” He stands up.

“Oh… I am sorry, you must be late because you were helping me.” Baekhyun said.

“It’s okay.” Siwon said and he walks to the door.

Baekhyun follows him to the door.

___

Chanyeol walks out from his room and he closes the door. Then, he hears a door is being open and he looks at the sound of the door. That is the time he saw Siwon walks out from Baekhyun’s room.

“Thank you for helping me, Hyung.” Baekhyun said and he smiles to Siwon.

“It is okay. You don’t need to see me down.” Siwon said.

Baekhyun nods. “Then… have a good dinner with your family.”

“Thank you.” Siwon said and about to leave.

“Oh, Hyung wait.” Baekhyun holds Siwon’s wrist.

“mmm? Why?” Siwon asked.

Baekhyun looks at Siwon’s face and he notices there is something at the end of Siwon’s lips. “There is something here…” he said and he wipes the lips with his thumb.

Chanyeol, who is watching them start to burn with anger and jealousy. So, Baekhyun did not respond to his call and chat, but he is there being all lovey dovey with Siwon?

“Oh, thank you.” Siwon said. He pats Baekhyun’s head. “I am leaving f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter