SICK

CHANYEOL SUNBAE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS IS DOUBLE UPDATE FOR TODAY. MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER BEFORE YOU READ THIS ONE. THANKS!

Since they solve their fight, Chanyeol and Baekhyun become closer with each other. Every night, Baekhyun will go to Chanyeol’s room for the guitar lesson and every morning, Chanyeol will drive Baekhyun to class and they always end up going back the dorm together after have dinner together.

That morning, it supposed to be the same morning as previous days, Baekhyun waits for Chanyeol so that they could go to the class together. When he hears someone knocks the door, he quickly takes his backpack and runs to the door.

“Morning~” Chanyeol greets him when he opens the door.

“Morning, Sunbae.” Baekhyun replied.

“Are you ready?” Chanyeol asked.

“Yes.” Baekhyun nods and he steps out from his room. He closes the door and lock it. “Let’s go.”

Chanyeol nods and they walk together towards the elevator. “What time you will be done today?” He asked.

“I am not really sure, but maybe we will be a bit late. There is no practice tomorrow because they want us to rest.” Baekhyun said.

“Oh right, we are going to the beach this weekend, right?” Chanyeol said and they enter the elevator.

“Yes. It is for the shooting” Baekhyun nods. “So, will you be there too?”

“I am not sure yet.” Chanyeol said. Actually, he already makes the decision that he will go along with Kyungsoo and Sehun, but he does not want to tell that to Baekhyun.

“I hope you will be there though.” Baekhyun said and kind of pout his lips.

Chanyeol chuckles and he pinches Baekhyun’s cheek. “Arrasso, I will try to go.”

“Sunbae!” Baekhyun pushes Chanyeol’s hand away. “I am not a kid, don’t pinch my cheek. Why you always pinch my cheek?” He asked and rubs his cheek.

“Yah, how can I stop if you always act all cute in front of me?” Chanyeol asked. “If you want me to stop, then stop being cute. Even I know that it will impossible because even you stay still, you always look so cute.”

“Tch…” Baekhyun rolls his eyes. “Whatever.”

The doors open and they walk out from the elevator. They keep talking about the practice and Chanyeol keep on teasing Baekhyun for being all cute and beautiful, but of course Baekhyun will whines and tell Chanyeol to stop.

“Chanyeol!” Both of them stop walking and turn to the back.

“Yoona.” Chanyeol looks at Yoona who walks towards him before she holds his arm. He looks at Baekhyun and worries that Baekhyun will get mad about this.

“Yeol… help me… I kind of feel sick… can you take me to the hospital?” Yoona asked.

“Eh? Why?” Chanyeol asked. “Where does you feel sick?”

“I don’t know, I am just not feeling well…” Yoona said and she leans her head on Chanyeol’s chest as she also lean her bodies to him.

Chanyeol leave with not option and kind of hold Yoona.

Baekhyun just watches them and when Chanyeol turns to him, he just slowly nods his head. “You should go and send her to the hospital, Sunbae.” He said.

“But, what about you?” Chanyeol asked.

“I will be okay. I am going to walk.” Baekhyun said.

“But…”

“Yeol… please…” Yoona said.

“Go now, Sunbae.” Baekhyun said. He is indeed feeling jealous, but he does not want to show that. He does not want to be immature, Yoona is not feeling well so he should not feeling jealous. Plus, he and Chanyeol are just friend, it’s not like they are dating.

“Arrasso… I will see you later, Hyun.” Chanyeol said.

“Yes.” Baekhyun nods.

“Let’s go, Yoona.” Chanyeol said and he walks with Yoona towards his car. Baekhyun just watches them. He got into the car and he looks at Yoona who is groaning in pain. Then, he just starts the car and drives, leaving the dorm. However he keeps on looking at the mirror, to look at Baekhyun and he kind of feeling guilty to left Baekhyun there.

Without Chanyeol know, Yoona forms a smirk. She glances at Chanyeol before she also looks at the side mirror and could see Baekhyun standing at the same spot they left him. She has been planning for three days now. She can’t bear to watch Chanyeol and Baekhyun together anymore. She will not let Baekhyun has Chanyeol, never.

__

Baekhyun just want to the class. He is sure that Chen already left since for the past three days, he always went to class with Chanyeol. As he starts walking, a car honk to him and he stops. He looks at the car and smile.

“Baekhyun, where is Chanyeol?” Kyungsoo asked after he rolls down the window.

“Oh, Chanyeol Sunbae need to drive Yoona to the hospital.” Baekhyun said.

“Hospital, why?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Yoona is not feeling well.” Baekhyun said. He looks inside of the car at the driver’s seat. “Jongin~” he waves his hand to Jongin.

“Come in, Baekkie.” Jongin said.

“Really? Can I?” Baekhyun asked.

“Yes, just come in. He will drop me to our building anyway.” Kyungsoo said.

“But… I don’t want to disturb you two though.” Baekhyun replied.

“Yah, just get in. You are not disturbing.” Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun smiles and nods to them. “Okay, since you insist.” He opens the door to the back seat and gets inside. “Thanks~”

“So… how are you and Chanyeol?” Kyungsoo asked after Jongin starts to drive.

“We are doing goods. Thank you to both of you.” Baekhyun replied.

“So, you guys are dating now?” Kyungsoo asked.

“No…” Baekhyun shook his head.

“Aish… Not yet?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Yes… We just friend, Chanyeol Sunbae did not really like me. He just think of me as a friend.” Baekhyun replied.

Kyungsoo turns his head to the back. “Seriously?” He asked.

“Yes.” Baekhyun nods.

Kyungsoo shook his head and turns to the front. “I thought it is only that Dumb Yeol is the problem, but you too?” he asked.

“Eh?” Baekhyun asked. “What did you just said?”

“mmm… nothing.” Kyungsoo replied. He will not say anything. This is not his matter, both Baekhyun and Chanyeol are too blind. They can’t see each other feeling towards each other and at the end, they will just stupidly waiting for each other to make the move first.

Jongin just smile and he looks at Baekhyun through the mirror before he looks at Kyungsoo. He turns back to the front. He does not know who make him happy but he knows for sure that he is happy to be with Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo treat him nicely and he likes to be with Kyungsoo. It feels like he gets a Hyung. Maybe after they decide to stop their dating thing, maybe he will think of Kyungsoo as his Hyung. Just maybe…

__

“So, how are you?” Chanyeol asked to Yoona who just come out from the Doctor’s room.

“Oh, it is nothing bad. I just need to rest.” Yoona said and smile.

“Oh God. I am glad that you are okay.” Chanyeol replied.

They walk together towards the pharmacy to get Yoona’s medicine. “Anyway, thank you for driving me here, Yeol.”

“It’s okay. You are my friend, of course I need to help you.” Chanyeol replied.

Yoona slowly looks down. “But Yeol… I don’t want to be just friend.”

Chanyeol stops and he looks at Yoona. “Yoona… you know…”

“Yeol, can’t you just accept me?” Yoona asked, cut Chanyeol halfway.

Chanyeol sighs and shook his head. “No, I can’t. I am sorry, Yoona. I have someone I love now and I want to be with him. He is my first love. I already lost him before, but this time, I will not let him get away from my grip.”

“But… you are not yet together with him, right?” Yoona asked.

“Yes, not for now. But, soon. I will make him as mine.” Chanyeol answered.

Yoona kind of feel relieved because that is what she needs to know for now. “But, Yeol… What if he does not like you?” Yoona asked.

Chanyeol becomes silent for couple of seconds, but he looks straight at Yoona. “He used to like me and I am sure, if I done a good job, he will like me again.”

“But…”

“Enough, Yoona. I don’t want to talk about this anymore. Let’s just go take your medicine so that we could go back.” Chanyeol said and he walks first, leaving Yoona there.

Yoona holds her fist as she watches Chanyeol leave. “Why… why must you like him, Chanyeol? Why?”

__

“Okay guys, you all did a good job today and I can see that almost everyone have improve and can dance better than the first time you guys came here to train.” Eunhyuk said and everyone cheers.

“Okay… Tomorrow, we will have a day off from training. The next day after tomorrow, you guys will be leaving to the beach, right?” Hyoyoen asked.

“Yes!” All the contestants answer.

“So, we are giving you guys a day rest before you go to the beach, but I would appreciate if you still try to practice on your own to make sure that you guys did not forget the move.” Hyoyoen said.

“Yes, Sunbae.” Everyone answers.

“Then, I will let the Photography club to take over and brief you guys about the shooting.” Eunhyuk said and he steps to the side with Hyoyoen as the photography club walk to the front and take the place.

Baekhyun and Chen are kind of excited to go to the beach. Even they are going for the shoot, but they still can go and have fun over there. It call as killing two bird with one stone. They can’t wait to go to the beach and enjoy the breeze of the beach and run at the shore before playing in the water.

___

“So, how are you going to the dorm today?” Jongin asked after they done with the briefing.

“mmm…” Baekhyun looks around, try to find Chanyeol, but that tall giant is nowhere he could see. He takes out his phone and he notices a text from Chanyeol saying that he could not come to take Baekhyun today because he has some urgent matter to attend. “I think… I will go with Irene Noona.” He pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter