IGNORE

CHANYEOL SUNBAE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FIRST UPDATE FOR TODAY, MAKE SURE TO CHECK THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER FROM LAST NIGHT FIRST BEFORE YOU READ THIS ONE!

“Baekkie ah…”

“I can’t believe it. He is such a jerk. I don’t want to believe it, but after I saw that waiter follow him to the toilet and the phone call, it is enough to prove that those rumors are true.” Baekhyun said as he sobs.

Jongin and Luhan just listen to him, rubbing his back.

“He even said that I am one of the es and said those… insult to me…” Baekhyun said. “He is such a jerk. Why do I like him in the first place?”

“It’s okay, Baekkie ah…” Luhan pulls Baekhyun for a hug. Maybe it is right for you to know it now rather than… you know, know about it later.”

“I like him since high school… I never know that he is such a jerk…” Baekhyun sobs inside of Luhan’s hug.

Jongin rubs Baekhyun’s back. “Baekkie ah… just forget about that jerk. He does not deserve all your tears.” He said. His heart broke into pieces to watch Baekhyun like this. He feels like he wants to go to that Park Chanyeol and give him a good beaten in the behalf of Baekhyun. At least, he wants to do it for hurting his Baekhyun.

Baekhyun pulls away from Luhan and turns to Jongin. “Jongin…” He hugs Jongin and Jongin also do the same, rubbing his back.

“It is going to be okay… just forget about him…” Jongin said.

“It will be so hard, Jongin…” Baekhyun said.

“We are here for you, Baekkie. We will help you to forget him.” Jongin said and he kisses the top of Baekhyun’s head.

Luhan watches them and that is the time he just realizes something. He realizes that Jongin actually like Baekhyun.

___

“Who the he think he is? I believe in him but he just believe in such rumors?” Chanyeol said and keeps on complaining about this someone name Byun.

Sehun and Kyungsoo just watches that tall giant walks back and forth while keeps on saying that this Byun kid totally rude and stupid enough to believe in rumors and gossips.

“Arghh! This is so frustrating.” Chanyeol said and he finally sits on his bed and looks at the two. “Did you guys even listen to me?”

“We are listening, Chanyeol.” Kyungsoo said.

“So, who is this Byun actually? I never heard of him before.” Sehun said.

“Just someone that live on this floor too. He is actually quite famous because he sang at the orientation night and he also kind of… beautiful? I don’t know, I don’t see him as beautiful now.” Chanyeol said.

“So… there is someone name Byun who is famous because of his look and singing and you went out with him to have breakfast and he said that you are playboy because there is a waiter that follow you to the toilet and he answered your call?” Sehun asked.

“Yes.” Chanyeol nods. “I don’t even know about the waiter. No one follows me though. Maybe she just wants to go to the toilet too. How would I know, right?” He takes his phone. “And about those stupid calls, you guys even know how many time that I already change my numbers because of those stupid es keep on calling me and ask me to go have with them! I don’t even know where did they got my number. It feels like someone actually sell my new number to them after I keep on changing the numbers again and again.”

“Okay… So, this is just some misunderstanding. You can just explain that to him, but why did you get work up all of sudden and insult him? If I am at his place, I will do the same.” Kyungsoo said.

“I just get mad. I believe in him but he just believe in those stupid rumors.” Chanyeol said. “I swear, if I find the one who start the rumors, I will kill them with my own hands.”

“It already starts like from last year, Yeol. It will be hard for you to trace who start the rumors.” Sehun said and munches the snack that he is holding.

“Ugh! This is frustrating.” Chanyeol said and he let his body falls on the bed. “I did not even sleep with anyone yet.”

“Woah~ How could you say that like it is nothing? Are you proud that you are still a at the age of 21?” Sehun asked.

“I am going to have my first time with the one I love, I am not like you.” Chanyeol said.

“And by this someone you love, who will it be? That Baekhyun from high school?” Sehun asked.

Chanyeol glares at Sehun. “Stop it, Sehun.”

Sehun chuckles and just continues to eat the snack.

Kyungsoo shook his head and looks at Chanyeol. “I think you should just apologize to him and tell him the truth. In that way, you guys will resolve this misunderstanding.”

“Hell no.” Chanyeol said. “Why would I apologize to someone who just believes in stupid rumors?”

“But it is better rather than you two fight like this. You guys live on the same floor and you will surely meet or bump into him soon.” Kyungsoo said.

“I will just ignore him. He is not important to me.” Chanyeol replied. Byun is not important to him. He might remind him to Baekhyun, but he is not Baekhyun.

Kyungsoo stands up. “It is up to you then. I am going back to my room.” He said and walks towards the door before he stops and looks at Chanyeol. “Hey… have you meet… you know, someone that you know that live here, on the same floor as you?”

“Who?” Chanyeol asked.

“Just… anyone.” Kyungsoo said.

“Soo ah, there are like ten rooms on this floor, some of the rooms are sharing room, do you expect me to know everyone? We also might come from different courses.” Chanyeol said.

“Oh… I was just asking if you already…” Kyungsoo stops.

“Already what?” Chanyeol asked.

Kyungsoo shook his head. “Nothing. I will talk to you guys later.” He said and walks out from the room. He closes the door and looks at Chanyeol’s room. “So, he did not meet with Baekhyun yet?” He asked. Then, he just looks to the front. “Oh, Baekhyun.”

Baekhyun who is walking towards his room stops and looks at Kyungsoo. “Oh… Sunbae.”

Kyungsoo walks to him. “Yah, I told you just to call me Kyungsoo.”

Baekhyun smiles to him. “I already get use of calling you Sunbae, so it is kind of hard to change it right away, you know.”

“Arrasso, but just call me Kyungsoo. Stop that Sunbae.” Kyungsoo said.

“Yes, Sunbae.” Baekhyun nods.

“Yah…”

“Ops, I mean, Kyungsoo.” Baekhyun said.

Kyungsoo smiles and looks at the door in front of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter