BEACH PART 1

CHANYEOL SUNBAE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun groans as he opens his eyes. There is someone holding his hand but he does not know who and this someone also caressing his hair. When he finally open his eyes and gain conscious, he looks up only to be greet with Chanyeol’s smiling face. “Sunbae…” His voice comes out softly.

“Yes.” Chanyeol nods. “Are you feeling okay?”

Baekhyun closes his eyes and nods. “Yes…” Then, he opens his eyes again and notices that he was sleeping with his head on Chanyeol’s lap. “Why… why am I sleeping on your lap?”

“Earlier, it seems like you were not so comfortable sleeping.” Chanyeol said.

“mmm…” Baekhyun respond. He tries to get up but Chanyeol stops him.

“It’s okay, just sleep.” Chanyeol said.

“But…”

“No but, Hyun. You are not feeling well and I could see that your face is still pale. So, just continue to sleep.” Chanyeol said.

“What about you?” Are you okay with me sleeping on your lap like this?” Baekhyun asked.

“Of course I am okay, so just sleep.” Chanyeol said and he continues to caresses Baekhyun’s hair with his right hand while his left hand is holding Baekhyun’s slender hand. How can a guy’s hand be so beautiful? Baekhyun is indeed so perfect from the top of his head to the end of his toes.

“Arrasso…” Baekhyun said. He brings Chanyeol’s hand that is holding his to his chest and holds that hand with both of his hands. He does not even notice it at first but he feels so warm by just holding that hand.

Chanyeol continues to smile as Baekhyun goes back to sleep. Sehun and Kyungsoo just smile at the front, listening to their conversation earlier.

___

“Hyun… Hyun… Hyun Baby… wake up…” Baekhyun could hear Chanyeol’s voice waking him up and that make him groans because his sleep is being disturbed. “Wake up, Baby. We are here.”

“Just one more minute…” Baekhyun said and he holds tightly to the hand that he is holding.

“But everyone is waiting for you right now. You should go in first and you can continue to sleep in your room.” Chanyeol said.

“mmm…” Baekhyun groans and just continue to sleep.

Chanyeol shook his head while smiling. “Baby Hyun, wake up now.”

Baekhyun suddenly get his eyes wide open. It was Chanyeol’s voice but that Giant is calling him as Baby. He looks at Chanyeol who grins widely towards him. Then, he looks around and notices that the car already stop, there also no one at the front seat that makes him quickly sit up and looks around.

“Where are we?” Baekhyun asked.

“We are at the resort, Hyun. We had arrived about ten minutes ago.” Chanyeol answered.

“Eh? Then, why don’t you wake me up, sooner?” Baekhyun asked.

“I did, but you keep on asking for one more minute.” Chanyeol replied. He turns to look at the resort. “I think you should go in now, they must be waiting for you.”

“Yes.” Baekhyun nods.

“Can you walk?” Chanyeol asked.

“I think I can.” Baekhyun replied.

“Good. Go now.” Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun gets out from the car and he walks to the resort. He could see the other contestant at the lobby along with the Sunbaes. He walks to his friends and sits beside of Chen.

“Oh, you are here.” Chen said and wraps his hand around Baekhyun’s shoulders.

Jongin looks at Baekhyun. “Are you completely fine now?” He asked.

Baekhyun smiles to them. “I am okay, but maybe I need to have a short nap later. I still feel my head spinning.”

“I think you can do that because they will allow us to rest for about two hours before we start the shoot.” Chen said.

“Yes.” Jongin nods. “And by the way, I called your Omma earlier and she told me to tell you to call her.”

Baekhyun nods. “Okay. Thanks, Jongin.”

Luhan walks to Baekhyun and sits beside of him. “Are you really okay now?”

“Yes, Hyung. I am sorry that I make you worried.”

“It is okay.” Luhan said and he pats Baekhyun’s thigh.

Then, the Sunbaes come and assign the room for them. After the Sunbaes assign their rooms, they got the key to their room and ready to leave to their room. Baekhyun is going to share the room with Chen while Jongin will be with Luhan and Irene and Yooa are going to share one room together.

Baekhyun takes his luggage that already being brought by Jongin and while taking that luggage, he looks around, searching for Chanyeol. He wonders where is Chanyeol and where his room would be, but he can’t see that tall Giant and he only spots Sehun and Kyungsoo talking with other Sunbaes.

___

“Woah!!!” Chen runs into the room, left his luggage in front of the door and go straight to the balcony that is facing the beach. “This room is super great!”

Baekhyun smiles as he shook his head. He takes Chen’s luggage and brings the luggage in. He looks at the bed. “There is only one bed…” He said and there is indeed one bed, a queen size.

“So what? It will only be the two of us. We can bundle in together.” Chen said and he jumps onto the bed with his land first. “Why? You afraid that you can’t control yourself from hugging me because I will look obviously handsome while sleeping?”

“Tch.” Baekhyun rolls his eyes. “Not at all.” He said and he also throw his body on the bed, lie down it. “And you are not handsome~ You are looking like a camel, how can a camel look handsome?”

“What did you say?” Chen asked.

“I said that you look like camel. CAMEL.” Baekhyun said.

“Oh… I look like a camel. Then, do you think camel can do this, huh?” Chen asked and he gets on Baekhyun, straddling on his lap and he starts to tickle Baekhyun.

“Yah! No! Stop! Hahaha! Stop!” Baekhyun starts to laugh and tries to pushes Chen away.

Chen also laugh alone and continue to tickle Baekhyun. “Who is looking like a camel now, huh?!” He asked.

“Still you.” A deep voice comes from behind of Chen.

Chen stops tickling Baekhyun and he turns his head to the back. Baekhyun also heard that voice and he looks at the owner of the voice. Both of them surprise.

“Chanyeol Sunbae… Why are you here?” Chen asked.

“And why you are on top of Baekhyun?” Chanyeol asked.

Chen looks at Baekhyun and his eyes grow wider before he quickly gets off from Baekhyun and looks back at Chanyeol. Baekhyun also sits up and looks at the tall Giant. “Sunbae, I was just tickling him.” Chen said. “We did not do anything at all.”

Baekhyun looks at Chen. What is that supposed to mean?

“Well, you listen to me, Chen. Baekhyun is not feeling well and he needs to rest.” Chanyeol said.

“Yes, I am sorry.” Chen said and he looks down.

Chanyeol just stares at Chen. How can someone gets on top of his Baekhyun like that? Baekhyun is his alone.

“Sunbae, we were just playing and joking. There is no need for you to scold Chen like that.” Baekhyun said as he looks at Chanyeol.

“You need to rest, Hyun.” Chanyeol said. He walks to Baekhyun and gives him bread along with medicine. “Here, eat this bread, take your medicine and go to sleep. You have 2 free hours to rest, right?”

“Yes.” Baekhyun nods.

Chanyeol nods and he looks around the room before his eyes stop at the sofa beside of the balcony door. “Since there is only one bed, I will sleep on that.”

“Eh?” Baekhyun and Chen surprise.

“You will sleep here?” Baekhyun asked.

“Yes. Why? Is there a problem?” Chanyeol asked.

“mmm… but…” Chen looks around the room.

“I already talk with Heechul. I need to stay here so that I could watch over Baekhyun. He is not feeling well and I also need to help him anyway.” Chanyeol said.

Chen looks at both Baekhyun and Chanyeol. What kind of situation this? How is he going to sleep in this room with both of them together? Who know what they will do tonight, right? Chen sighs and slowly nods his head.

___

After take his medicine, Baekhyun falls asleep on the bed and Chen left the room because he feels so uncomfortable to rest on the same bed with Baekhyun because he could sense that Chanyeol is kind of watching him. So, he is going to crash in at Luhan and Jongin’s room.

After Chen left, Chanyeol sits on the bed and lie down beside of Baekhyun. He keeps on watching Baekhyun’s sleeping face that makes him smile. This Angel is not just so beautiful, he even make some cute puppy voice when he is sleeping. Chanyeol brings his hand to Baekhyun’s face and caresses that sleeping face.

“Tell me, Hyun… Tell me on how not to fall in love to you? Every second I watch you and see your face, I feel like I fall deeper and deeper to you.” Chanyeol said. “I can’t wait to tell you how I feel and I will make you as mine. I want to proudly claim you as my lover… as the owner of my heart. And when I confess to you, I just hope that you will also say that you still love me… I just hope you still love your Giant… as you did back then… I love you, Baekhyun… So much…” He said and without even worrying that Baekhyun might wake up, he brings his face closer to Baekhyun and he presses his lips on Baekhyun’s lips.

___

“Hyun… Wake up… Hyun, wake up.”

Baekhyun groans and the same deep voice is disturbing his sleep again. He yawns and stretches his body as he slowly opens his eyes, blink for couple of times and he looks at Chanyeol who is standing beside of the bed.

“Wake up now, Hyun. They already call everyone to gather at the restaurant beside of the pool.” Chanyeol said. “I am sure you are feeling fine now because your face already gain color again.”

“Yes. I think I am feeling better.” Baekhyun replied. He looks around. “Where is Chen?”

Chanyeol shrugs his shoulders. “I don’t know, he just left after you fall asleep earlier.” He said and takes his luggage. He walks to the sofa and places the luggage on it, open it and takes out his clothes.

“I think he is a bit scare of you since you scold him earlier. We are just joking, Sunbae. You should not scold him like that.” Baekhyun said.

“You are not feeling well, he should not joke like that.” Chanyeol replied without even looking at Baekhyun.

“Tch…” Baekhyun rolls his eyes. “Have no one tickle you before?”

“Just get ready now. Change your clothes. I am sure that you already know what we are going to do this evening, right?” Chanyeol asked.

Baekhyun rolls his eyes again. He watches Chanyeol’s back and he forms a smile. He slowly crawls to the other side and he reaches his hand towards Chanyeol, poking his side that startled Chanyeol and make Chanyeol jump a little. Baekhyun laughs to see Chanyeol’s reaction.

Chanyeol turns his head to Baekhyun with a smile. “Having fun?”

“Yes.” Baekhyun nods.

“Stop now and quickly get ready for this evening shoot.” Chanyeol said and he turns back towards his luggage, kind of rearranging his clothes.

Baekhyun continues to smile and he pokes Chanyeol again that make Chanyeol jump and he laughs again.

Chanyeol turns to Baekhyun. “Stop it, Hyun.”

“I don’t want to.” Baekhyun said and he sticks out his tongue to Chanyeol.

“Aish… Just quickly get ready. You will be late.” Chanyeol said and turns back to the luggage.

Baekhyun pokes Chanyeol again and this time, Chanyeol turns around and push him on the bed that makes Baekhyun stop laughing. Chanyeol is on top of him, pinning both of his hands to the mattress.

“S-Sunbae…” Baekhyun kind of surprise and with the closeness of their face, his heart starts to beat faster.

“Why you stop laughing? Laugh now, laugh now and try to poke me again and you will never can imagine where am I going to poke you.” Chanyeol said and he forms a smirk.

Baekhyun gets surprise again and his mind start to think about something naughty where Chanyeol will poke him. “Sunbae…” He looks away as his cheeks get red and hot.

Chanyeol continues to smirk, enjoying the view of Baekhyun’s red face. “I told you to stop, right?” He asked.

“Yes…”

“Then? Why don’t you listen? Why you need to be a bad boy? Do you want to be punish?” Chanyeol asked still smirking.

“No… I am sorry…” Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol moves his face closer and Baekhyun swears he could feel Chanyeol’s breathing fanning his face. “I can’t wait anymore, Baekhyun…” he said.

“Eh?” Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol slowly reaches for Baekhyun’s button and he undone the button. He is not really wearing a shirt, but a tee with collar so he s the two buttons at the collar.

“Su-Sunbae… what are you doing?” Baekhyun asked.

“You think?” Chanyeol asked and he winks to Baekhyun.

“Su-Sunbae…” Baekhyun closes his eyes as Chanyeol moves his face closer. “No… no Sunbae… I am not ready yet.”

“Ready for what?” Chanyeol asked.

Baekhyun opens his eyes and he looks at Chanyeol. “This is not how I imagine it to happen…”

Chanyeol’s smirk turns into smile before he laughs and he gets up from Baekhyun. “Yah, what were you thinking? I was just want you to get ready for the shoot.”

“Eh?” Baekhyun surprises.

“Quickly, change your clothes, Hyun. I can’t wait for you anymore if you are not getting change now.” Chanyeol said. He folds his arms on his chest. “Aish… What were you thinking, Hyun? Tell me. How do you imagine that to happen?”

Baekhyun’s cheeks get red. He sits up, takes the pillow and he throws to Chanyeol. Chanyeol avoids the pillow and he laughs. “Quickly change your clothes and we can go to the pool together. So, maybe on our way, you can tell me what you were thinking and how you imagine it to happen.”

“Sunbae!”

___

“Kim Jongdae!” Baekhyun shouts and startled almost everyone there. They look at him including all his friends. Baekhyun looks at everyone and he is kind showing his apologize smile, does not expect that his voice will be that loud, he walks to his friends as he bows to everyone who is looking at him.

Baekhyun sits beside of Chen before he slaps Chen’s shoulder. “Yah, why did you left me alone?” he asked.

Chen laughs. “Yah, I did not leave you alone. I left you with your beloved Sunbae who were staring at me like he is going to murder me.”

“Yah, what happen? Chen told us everything.” Luhan said.

“Nothing happen. Chen just left me and Chanyeol Sunbae just woke me up and…” Baekhyun stops as he remembers what happen next. His cheeks get red and everyone are kind of looking at him and wait for Baekhyun to continue his story. Then, he sighs before he stomps his legs and hits Chen again. “Yah! This is your fault.”

“Auch! Yah! That is hurt.” Chen said and rubs his shoulder.

“Ugh! This is so embarrassing!” Baekhyun said and stomp his legs.

“Why? What happen?” Luhan asked.

Baekhyun does not want to tell them that embarrassing story, he will keep that for himself. Then, he spots Chanyeol not far from him, talking with Kyungsoo and Sehun. The scene earlier appears again inside of his head that make him sigh and cover his face with bot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter