EPISODE 1! WELCOME TO SNU

CHANYEOL SUNBAE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THE PROLOGUE FIRST BEFORE YOU READ THIS CHAPTER 1! THANKS AND LOVE YOU~

“Hyunnie Baby! Hurry up!”

“Yes, Omma! I am ready!” Baekhyun shouts. He smiles widely to his own reflection on the mirror after he done checking his appearance last for the hundredth time already. He walks to the door to get out, but he stops in front of the door and looks at his room for once last time. “Good bye… See you guys again soon.” He said and smile to his room. (Is this weird? I always have done this when I left my room to go to my college, saying goodbye to my room.)

Baekhyun walks to downstairs and he could see three of his maids stand in front of the door and they are all crying that makes his eyes get teary again. “Aish… Ahjumas!” He shouts and walks to them.

The three looks at him. “Hyunnie…”

“It’s not like I am not going to be back.” Baekhyun said and takes the hands of each of the maids. “I will be back when I have a break.”

The maids are still crying. His Omma just watches him from the door, smiling. She knows why her maids are kind of hard to let Baekhyun go because Baekhyun always so nice towards them. He is a bit childish, but his bright personality just make everyone likes him, whether the maids, his drivers, his neighbors and even someone who just know him.

“Take care over there, Hyunnie… If you are hungry and does not have anything to eat, just tell me. I will send you my food.” One of the maids said.

“Yes… If anyone bullies you there, I will go and teach those bullies some lesson.” Another one said.

“If your life get hard over there, please hurry come home.” The last one said.

Baekhyun smiles to them. “Arrasso arrasso. I will make sure to call home at least once per week. So, don’t worry about me, okay?” He asked. The maids nod and he pulls them for a big hug.

“Okay okay, hurry up. Jongin has been waiting for you since earlier in the car.” Mrs. Byun said.

Baekhyun nods. “Goodbye, Ahjumas…”

___

It is not like the university is kind of far from his house, it only takes about an hour to go there, but Baekhyun decides that he wants to stay at the university accommodation and as rich his family is, he has a studio room for himself while Jongin get another room that he will be sharing with another student.

“I can’t wait… I am so excited. Are you excited too, Jongin ah?” Baekhyun asked and kind of sit jumping on his seat.

“Of course I am excited too.” Jongin said. “We are going to college! I can’t even sleep last night.”

“Me too! I bet everything totally will be so cool.” Baekhyun said.

Mrs. Byun smiles while listen to them from the front seat. “Well, I am happy that you guys are excited, but I hope that no one between you two will be crying and want to go home.”

“Omma! We are not a kid anymore.” Baekhyun said. “We are all grown up. I am 20 this year. I think, I am old enough to even get marry.”

Jongin glances at Baekhyun when he mentioned about married.

“Well, it is true that you are 20, but to get married… ugh… I don’t think so. You are still so childish and to me, you will always be my baby.” Mrs. Byun said.

“Tch… I am not childish, that is just my charm, right Jongin ah?” Baekhyun elbows Jongin.

“Oh, yes…” Jongin said and smiles to Baekhyun. “You are not childish, it is just your charm.” He wraps his hand around Baekhyun’s shoulders and pulls him closer.

“See.” Baekhyun smiles.

“Jongin, you can’t always take side with him.” Mrs. Byun said.

“He is my best friend, of course he will take side with me.” Baekhyun replied and he hugs Jongin

Jongin just chuckles listen to Baekhyun and his Omma. Well, Baekhyun and Mrs. Byun are really close. Since Mr. Byun always busy with work, Mrs. Byun is the only one who always pampering Baekhyun like a little baby, that’s why Baekhyun never really grown up even he is already 20, he is still acting like a Baby because his Omma always treats him like one.

“Oh, look. We are here.” Mrs. Byun said.

Jongin and Baekhyun quickly look outside of the SUV. They could see the big gate of the Seoul National University.

“Woah! Jongin! We are here!” Baekhyun said excitedly.

“Yes.” Jongin nods.

Their car enters the University gate and bases on the instruction given by the security guard at the gate, the driver drive straight to the University Main Hall for the registration.

“Woah… Look… everything look so nice.” Baekhyun said while he looks outside of the car. He could see some of the students around with their parent, he could see the building, the field, the park and the basketball court. He could see that a group of students are playing the basketball and they expect them to be seniors since it is impossible for the freshman to play basketball on their registration day, right?

Baekhyun just looks at the basketball court and it is kind of remind him of someone. He just looks away after couple of seconds. He does not want to remember about that certain someone. It takes him a year and half to finally move on, to finally forget about that man. Even he still remember him, even he still remember his pointing ears, at least Baekhyun becomes stronger now.

Compare to high school, Baekhyun has changes a lot. After that certain senior left, he starts to work out and hit the gym. He also starts to learn swimming and go to swimming like every night after school. His appearance also change, there is no more big glasses, he starts to wear lenses and he becomes more fashionable with his clothes. Thanks to all those fashion magazines, at least he becomes the most popular student during his last year at school and he received a lot of confession, no matter from boy and girl, but he rejects all of them because at that time, he still can’t forget about that senior.

“Now… maybe it is right for me to look for someone and date…” He thought to himself and move closer to Jongin, place his head on Jongin’s shoulder.

Jongin looks at Baekhyun and he forms a smile.

___

“Woah… look at that.” Sehun said to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol looks at the way that Sehun is looking at. “What?”

“That car, whoever inside there, he or she must be rich.” Sehun said.

Chanyeol looks at the car again and shrugs his shoulders. He takes the ball from Sehun’s hand. “We are here to play, so focus.” He said and serves the ball to the net before he jumps and score the ball slam dunk.

Some of the girls at the court cheers for Chanyeol that makes Sehun rolls his eyes. He looks at Kyungsoo who is sitting at the end of the court, reading his book.

“Yeol! Soo is here.” Sehun shouts.

Chanyeol turns to Sehun before he turns to Kyungsoo who is reading at the end of the court. “Finally, let’s go and eat. I am starving.”

“Let’s go.”

___

Baekhyun walks through all the students that gather inside of the hall. The hall is quite large but with all the students, it is kind of a bit cramp. Jongin went to the other side since they are not taking the same course. He keeps on walking and looks for the counter of his course which is Business Administrative while Jongin enroll in to Financial Management.

Baekhyun finally spots the counter for his course and he quickly stands in line, holding his form and file. He keeps looking around, watching all the students around while waiting for his turn. As he keeps on looking around, he notices that the guy behind of him keeps on looking forward maybe checking how much longer the line is. He turns to the guy behind of him and give him a smile and the guy smiles back.

“Hi, my name is Kim Jongdae but you can call me Chen.” Chen suddenly said.

“Oh, hi. My name is Byun Baekhyun. You can call me Baekhyun or Baekkie or whatever you like.” Baekhyun replied.

“Baekhyun, I like that name.” Chen said and smile widely. “We should be friend.”

“Sure.” Baekhyun nods. They start to talk and ask each other about a lot of things. Good thing is, Chen is such a talkative guy and they already become so comfortable even they just know each other for like ten minutes. In the ten minute, Baekhyun found out that Chen also live in the dormitory but he is living in a two person room, the same as Jongin.

After they keep on talking, it is finally their turn to register. They get their academic calendar along with some books, some rules and regulation books and also the instruction to log into their student website to check on their class schedule and everything. They also got their key room and luckily, even they are not on the same block, but their blocks just next to each other. So, they might can go to the class together.

___

“So… Here is your room?” Mrs. Byun asked and looks around the studio room. It is nothing like luxurious studio room out there. There is a single size bed, two closet, a desk, and bookshelf. He also has his own personal bathroom.

“Well, it is okay. I love this” Baekhyun said.

“mmm… I am going to buy you a TV.” Mrs. Byun said.

Baekhyun smiles brightly. He will not say no since he needs TV to play his video game. “Okay, Omma.” He agrees. Then, he walks to the sliding door of the balcony. He slides the doors open and walks out to the corridor. There is no beautiful view, it is just the view of the next block and also the view of the university.

“At least, you can have this room to yourself.” Mrs. Byun said, walk out to the balcony too.

“Yes.” Baekhyun nods.

“So, what time do you need to gather for the orientation?” Mrs. Byun asked.

“They will start tonight.” Baekhyun said. “I guess, we should eat dinner first.”

“mmm… I thing I saw the cafeteria down there earlier.” Mrs. Byun said. She walks into the room again and looks around. Actually, she does not really like the room. It is like half size of Baekhyun’s room at home. She is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter