BEACH PART 2

CHANYEOL SUNBAE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, what do you want to show to me?” Chanyeol asked, standing in front of the door, he does not want to go in deeper because he wants to quickly leave and go back to his Baekhyun.

“Oppa, you should come and sit here first.” Nana said, walks to Chanyeol, taking his hand and bring Chanyeol to the sofa.

Chanyeol sighs softly and just sits on the sofa. “Okay, what it is?” He asked.

“Oppa, I want to show you my solo performance for the competition and I would like to know your opinion about it.” Nana said.

Chanyeol stands up. “I really appreciate that you want to show it to me, but I don’t wish to watch it.”

“Eh?” Nana frowns. “But…”

“I can watch during the competition, so just show me at that time and I will let you know what my opinion about your performance that night.” Chanyeol said. “If there is nothing else, I will leave first.” He walks pass Nana, but Nana grabs his hand and kind of press herself to Chanyeol which actually pressing his s to Chanyeol’s arm.

“Oppa, wait a minute. Just stay for couple of minutes. I want to know more about you.” Nana said.

Chanyeol slowly takes his hand away from Nana. “I need to go, Nana. Baekhyun is waiting for me.”

“My friend Lizzy is accompanying him right now, so you can stay longer.” Nana said.

Chanyeol sighs again. “Nana, what do you want from me actually? Don’t beat around the bush and just tell me straight the reason that you want me here.”

Nana forms a smile and she walks closer to Chanyeol, taking his hand again. “I like that… you does not want to waste time, right? Well, I want to date you and my goal is I want to sleep with you tonight.”

Chanyeol takes his hand away from Nana and he looks at Nana with hatred feeling his face.

“Let’s date, Oppa.” Nana said.

“…” Chanyeol said and turns around to leave.

Nana surprise with what he just heard. “What?” She asked and watch Chanyeol walks to the door. “Oppa? Where are you going?”

Chanyeol did not answer and just puts his sandal on. He does not want to waste his time for this , he wants to go back to his Baekhyun right away.

“I heard you just sleep with everyone, why can’t you sleep with me?” Nana asked and walks to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol stops putting his sandal on.

“Well, if you do not want to date me, at least one night stand will do.” Nana said.

Chanyeol slowly turns back to Nana. “What did you said?” He asked.

Nana forms a smile. “One night stand will do. I am sure that you will have a good night with me.” She winks to Chanyeol.

“Really?” Chanyeol asked as he walks back to Nana.

“Yes.” Nana nods, her smiles grow wider because she thought that Chanyeol will really sleep with her. She brings her hand to Chanyeol’s arm and let her fingers run on that arm. “I will make you feel great tonight, Oppa…”

Chanyeol grabs Nana’s wrist and holds it tightly.

“Oh… Oppa…” Nana looks at Chanyeol and she could see the anger in Chanyeol’s eyes and Chanyeol’s hold is kind of hurting her.

“You !” Chanyeol shouts and he slaps Nana on the face after he let go of her wrist.

Nana totally shock as her cheek feels numb until the pain start to come to her. She looks at Chanyeol holding her cheek.

“You listen to me you ! Even in my next life, I will never sleep with you!” Chanyeol shouts and he points his finger to Nana.

“O-Oppa…”

“Don’t call me Oppa! I am not your Oppa!” Chanyeol shouts and again startled Nana. “I am going to report this to your Sunbaes and let them teach you some lesson. And… I guess you should forget about your solo performance because I will make sure that you will never stand on that stage!”

Nana’s eyes gather tears, feeling scare and fear.

“And those stupid rumors… are not true. For 21 years of my life, I only love one person and I will only love him until my last breathe.” Chanyeol said. He turns around and just leaves the room.

Nana watches Chanyeol left before she slowly fall sitting on the floor, still holding her pain cheek with tears pouring from her eyes.

Chanyeol walks to his room with Baekhyun, he gets inside and could see Lizzy sitting on the edge of the bed, flipping the channel on the television.

“Oh? Oppa? You are back.” Lizzy said.

Chanyeol walks to Lizzy, takes her hand and pulls him up. “Leave.”

“Eh?” Lizzy surprises.

Chanyeol pulls Lizzy to the door before he just pushes Lizzy out from the room. “You, tell your friend not to appear in front of me anymore and you too. I don’t want to see both of you near me, understand?”

“Eh?” Lizzy still confused but Chanyeol just close the door, leaving her stand in puzzle at the hallway.

Chanyeol turns around after he closes the door and looks around, looking for his beloved Angel. Then, he spots Baekhyun at the balcony, facing the beach. He walks to the balcony and stands behind of the brunette. Without saying a word, he wraps his hands around Baekhyun’s small waist and place his chin on Baekhyun’s shoulder.

Baekhyun is kind of surprise when someone suddenly hug him like that. He turns his head to the side and could see Chanyeol’s face. “Sunbae…”

“Let’s stay like this for a moment, Hyun…” Chanyeol said.

“Eh? Why?” Baekhyun asked.

“Please don’t ask… I just… want to hug you… Please allow me.” Chanyeol said and he tightens his hug.

Baekhyun looks down at Chanyeol’s hand. He could feel his heart is beating so fast because of that Giant. He places his hands on top of Chanyeol’s hand on his waist, but Chanyeol loosen the hug, takes his hands, intertwine their fingers before the giant hugs him again.

“Sunbae…” Even he is enjoying this, but he really wants to know why is Chanyeol acting like this? What happen in the next room that makes this Giant like this.

“mmm?” Chanyeol respond.

“What happen? Why you suddenly… become like this?” Baekhyun asked.

Chanyeol thinks it is the best that he did not tell Baekhyun what really happened earlier in Nana’s room. “Nothing happen, Hyun. I just want to hug you. You are so small, so cute and you fit perfectly inside of my hug. Maybe… we are actually make for each other.”

Baekhyun can’t believe what he just heard. What was that supposed to mean? He gulps and tries to calm his heart and mind. Maybe Chanyeol was just saying it, maybe it is not really a big deal. “What about Nana? Why he she call you to her room?” he asked and tries to calm his heart.

“Nothing happen. She just want to show me her solo performance.” Chanyeol answered. “But, I told her to not show it to me.”

“Why?” Baekhyun asked.

“Why would I bother to watch her if I am already know who is going to win for the best performance?” Chanyeol asked back.

“You know who is going to win?” Baekhyun asked. “How? Are they already decide who is going to win even we did not perform yet? Is the winner already being selected? If they already select the winner, why would us bother to compete? It is not fair and bias!”

Chanyeol let out his deep chuckle. “No, Hyun. They did not decide the winner yet. This competition is totally fair because the judge will make the decision.”

“Then? How do you know who is going to win?” Baekhyun asked.

“Well, because I know that… this person’s performance will be the best.” Chanyeol said.

“Who?” Baekhyun asked.

“mmm… What is his name again?” Chanyeol asked and acts like he is thinking. “He is the prince from the Business course and he is so pretty, so beautiful, like an Angel. I think he should actually compete for the Princess though.”

Baekhyun turns his head to Chanyeol before he smiles and roll his eyes. “What is his name?”

“mmm… Who? If I am not wrong, his name is Byun Baekhyun. Do you know him?” Chanyeol asked.

“Ahhh… Byun Baekhyun? Of course I know him.” Baekhyun said. “Yes, I know him. But he is not beautiful though, he is handsome and he deserves to compete as the Prince, why would he compete for the Princess?”

“Oh, really?” Chanyeol asked. Then, he suddenly remembers that he wants to confess to Baekhyun, maybe this is the right time.

“Yes.” Baekhyun nods. “I know him so well.”

“You really know him so well?” Chanyeol asked.

“mmm.” Baekhyun nods. “I know him inside out.”

“Then…” Chanyeol takes a deep breath. “Do you perhaps know if he likes someone at the moment or… does he even have a boyfriend?”

Baekhyun slowly turns his head back to Chanyeol. Their faces are so close since Chanyeol is leaning on his chin. “Why… why did you ask?”

“I am just curious.” Chanyeol replied.

“mmm… Well… he has someone that he likes and he is single and… available.” Baekhyun said. His heart is beating so fast that he worried that it might jump out from his chest. Why Chanyeol asked him this kind of question? This is weird.

“Okay… Then, can you tell that Byun Baekhyun that…” Chanyeol stops and both of them turn their head to the back, to the door since someone is knocking the door. “Aish… who is that?” Chanyeol asked and let go of Baekhyun, he turns around and wants to walk back into the room to open the door.

“Sunbae…” Baekhyun stops Chanyeol by holding his hand.

Chanyeol turns his head to Baekhyun. “Why?”

Baekhyun looks at the door before he looks back at Chanyeol. “What? What it is? What do you want me to tell that Baekhyun?” he asked. He can feel that Chanyeol want to tell him something serious and he wants to know it now.

“Oh… I… I want you to tell him that…” Chanyeol stops and both of them look at the door again. This time, whoever knocks the door earlier kind of went overboard. “I will get the door first.”

Baekhyun let go of Chanyeol’s hand and he just follows Chanyeol into the room and they walk towards the door. The Giant opens the door and they both look at the intruder who rudely disturb their sweet moment.

“Baekkie~” It is Siwon and he seems like he is drunk.

“Hyung, what happen to you?” Baekhyun asked.

Siwon chuckles and he walks into the room but he almost fall on Baekhyun because he stumbles on his own legs, but Chanyeol holds him.

“Hyung, you are drunk.” Chanyeol said. “Why are you here?”

Siwon looks at Chanyeol before he turns back to Baekhyun and chuckle. “I am not drunk, I come here because I want to take Baekhyun to the party.”

“You are obviously drunk.” Chanyeol said.

“Sunbae, maybe we should let him sit over there.” Baekhyun said and tries to hold Siwon, to help him walk towards the sofa.

“No.” Chanyeol said that stops Baekhyun from holding Siwon. He does not want his beloved Angel to touch Siwon. “I will just send him to his room.”

“Then, I will help you.” Baekhyun said.

“No, Hyun. I can handle him. You just stay here.” Chanyeol said.

“Baekkie~ I have something that I want to tell you.” Siwon said.

Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun look at him. “What it is, Hyung? Can’t you tell me later? When you are a bit sober than this?”

“No no no… I need to tell you now.” Siwon said and kind of want to pushes Chanyeol who is holding him away.

Chanyeol feels like he knows what Siwon is going to say to Baekhyun and he does not want to let that to happen. “Hyung, just tell him later. Right now, I will take you to your room.”

“But… But, I want to tell him now.” Siwon said.

“Later, just tell him later.” Chanyeol said and he takes Siwon out from the room, leaving Baekhyun alone.

Baekhyun shook his head since he could still hear Siwon’s voice calling him. He just close the door and walks to the bed. He looks at the balcony and he remembers about his conversation with Chanyeol earlier.

“What exactly he wants to say?”

___

Chanyeol opens the door of Siwon’s room after he found the key inside of Siwon’s pocket. He takes the older inside of the room and he places him on the bed.

“mmm… Baekkie… Baekhyun…” Siwon mumbles Baekhyun’s name.

Chanyeol looks at him. “Hyung, I am leaving first.” He said. He turns towards the door and about to leave.

“Wait Yeol.”

Chanyeol stops and he turns to Siwon. “What it is, Hyung?”

“Thirsty…” Siwon said.

Chanyeol looks around the room and he spots a bottle of water at the mirror table. He takes the water and walks back to Siwon, helping him to sit up and gives the water to him.

“Thank you…” Siwon said after he drinks the water.

Chanyeol wants to go back to the room. He needs to finish his conversation with the brunette. “I will leave first, Hyung. Take care.”

“Yeol.” Siwon calls him again.

Chanyeol sighs and turns back to Siwon. “What else, Hyung?”

Siwon looks at him. “I like him…”

“Eh?”

“I like Baekkie… I like Baekhyun.” Siwon said.

Chanyeol gulps his saliva. Why Siwon told him that?

“You know how I broke up with Kyuhyun, right?” Siwon asked. He looks down. “After I broke up with him, I close my heart because I don’t want to feel the same pain again… but this time, when I was with him, when I talk to him, when I look at him, he manages to open my heart again, Yeol…”

Chanyeol knows the story between Siwon and Kyuhyun. They are indeed a great and popular couple when he first entered SNU. But, Kyuhyun’s family does not want to accept the fact that Kyuhyun is gay. They broke the two apart and sent Kyuhnyun to continue his study abroad.

“I thought that I can never be happy again, Yeol… but, when I am with Baekhyun… my heart flutters again, I can feel butterflies flying inside of my stomach and every time I saw him, I just want to protect him. I saw him crying once and that hurt me. I want to take care of him, Yeol.”

Chanyeol slowly sits beside of Siwon. “Hyung…”

“Can you help me, Yeol?” Siwon asked and he looks at Chanyeol. “Can you help me to date him?”

Chanyeol does not want to help him, he will never help someone else to date his beloved Angel, never!

“You will not let me down, right?” Siwon asked. “Please help me, Yeol…”

Chanyeol hates himself, he totally hates himself. “I… I will try…”

__

“Baekkie~ Baek Baekkie~ wake up.” Baekhyun groans and as he stretches his body. “Yah, wake up. It is already morning and you need to get ready for breakfast and also the shooting.” It is Chen’s voice.

Baekhyun opens his eyes and he looks at Chen. “Chen…”

“Yes, wake up.” Chen said.

Baekhyun yawns and he rubs his eyes before he sits up and looks around. His eyes stop at the sofa before he turns to look back at Chen.

“Where is Chanyeol Sunbae?” Both of them asked at the same time.

“Oh? You don’t know where is him?” Chen asked.

Baekhyun shook his head. “What about you?”

“I don’t know.” Chen shrugs. He sits beside of Baekhyun. “I slept inside of Jongin and Luhan Hyung’s room last night because I want to give you guys some privacy. I just came back and I only saw you on the bed. Where is he?”

Baekhyun looks at the sofa again. Last night, he waited for Chanyeol until he fell asleep. So, Chanyeol did not come back from Siwon’s room last night?

“Maybe he went to do some morning workout or something. I always aw him jog around the dorm during the morning.” Chen said.

“mmm… Maybe.” Baekhyun replied.

“Anyway, go and take your shower first. We need to go and grab breakfast.” Chen said.

Baekhyun nods. “Arrasso…” he removes the blanket from his body and gets up from the bed. He takes his towel and just get into the bathroom while Chen play with his phone.

__

“Jongin…” Luhan holds Jongin’s shoulder. Jongin turns to him. “Are you okay? You seem like you were hiding something.”

Jongin forms a smile and he shook his head. “I am okay, Hyung. Maybe I am just a bit hangover because of last night party.”

“Are you sure?” Luhan asked.

Jongin nods. “mmm… Do you think they prepared some hangover soup for our breakfast?”

“Maybe?” Luhan shrugs his shoulders. “I will call Yooa and asked where she is, so that we could go and grab breakfast together.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter