PROLOGUE

CHANYEOL SUNBAE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun’s legs keep on shaking. They are inside of the hall, to celebrate the graduation of their senior. Some other students must feel jealous to see their seniors to finally end high school and leave the school, but to him, he feels so nervous, so scare and kind of sad. His eyes never leave that certain senior that is sitting on the stage, along with some other students who have a great achievement in the term of academic including sports. The others seniors are sitting down the stage, but at the front rows.

He feels a hand on his knee that make him turns to his right. “Jongin ah…”

“Are you okay?” Jongin asked.

“I…” Baekhyun does not know what to say.

“Calm down, Baekkie ah…” Jongin shook his head and takes out his handkerchief. Baekhyun even sweating even the hall is cold and warm enough since it was snowing so hard outside. He wipes Baekhyun’s sweat.

Baekhyun smiles to him, fixes his glasses properly on the bridge of his nose. “Thank you…” He said and looks back to the front, just to see that senior again, that certain senior with kind of pointing ears, with tall legs and large figure. Since that senior is totally larger than him, he calls him as Giant, Baekhyun’s Giant.

“I am so nervous, Jongin…” Baekhyun said without even looking at Jongin.

Jongin turns to Baekhyun. Of course he knows why Baekhyun is so nervous. Deep inside of his heart, he feels a pang of jealousy gather inside of him. He knows how much Baekhyun likes that Senior. How Baekhyun always steal glance at the senior with his friend, how Baekhyun always go to watch that Senior plays basketball and how he always talks about that certain Senior.

“Don’t worry, Baekkie. I am sure everything is going to be okay.” Jongin said and he pats Baekhyun’s shoulder.

Baekhyun turns to him and smile. “Thank you.”

“My pleasure.” Jongin replied. He just takes back his hand from Baekhyun and looks back to the front.

“Do you think… he will accept my confession?” Baekhyun suddenly asked.

Jongin turns back to Baekhyun. “Huh?”

“Do you think he will accept my confession?” Baekhyun asked.

It hurts him deep inside, but he forces a smile. “Trust me, he must be so blind if he did not accept you. You are beautiful, cute… You are just so perfect.”

Baekhyun smiles and he fixes his glass and pushes it higher of his nose bridge. “Thank you, Jongin… You are indeed my best friend.”

“Always.” Jongin replied and he holds the end of his blazer. He always know that, he will only be Baekhyun’s friend, not more than that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter