TEASING

CHANYEOL SUNBAE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol walks to the dance studio as fast as he can. He can’t wait to see Baekhyun since he keeps on thinking about that beautiful angel since the morning. He can’t even put his focus to the lecture because he keeps thinking about him. Maybe it is better if he meet with Baekhyun every morning before he went to class so that he can focus in the class.

“Yah, slow down a bit, that studio will not run away.” Sehun said since he and Kyungsoo are being left behind.

“Just let him be.” Kyungsoo said since Chanyeol did not even turn to them. “He must totally missing Baekhyun so much.”

As he enters the dance studio, he could hear the music being play which mean that they are in the middle of practice. He finally get inside and stands in front of the door, watching the contestant practice. He tries to look for Baekhyun.

“Chanyeol~ You are here.” Heechul comes to him.

“Yes, Hyung.” Chanyeol smiles. “It is our lunch break.”

“I know.” Heechul nods.

“What about these kids? Did they already eat their lunch?” Chanyeol asked and his eyes still are wandering, looking for Baekhyun.

“Not yet. But, Dara came earlier and she brought lunch for them.” Heechul said. “There, over there.” He points to the lunchboxes that Dara brought to the contestant.

“aaahhh…” Chanyeol nods rapidly without even looking at where Heechul is pointing at, still looking for Baekhyun.

“Ugh…” Heechul sighs roughly. “There, he is over there. Are you blind?” He said and points at Baekhyun who is standing at the most far back. He knows that Chanyeol is looking for Baekhyun and did not even listen to him.

Chanyeol looks at where Heechul is pointing at and could see that Baekhyun is standing at the back which Jongin in front of him. Instead of looking at Eunhyuk and Hyoyoen who are teaching the dance at the front, Baekhyun is watching Jongin to learn the dance. His lips start to turns upward but when he realizes that Baekhyun is using Jongin as his referral, that just make him jealous.

“Hyung, since he is short, why he stand at the back? He should just stand in the front so that he could see Hyukkie Hyung and Hyoyoen Noona better.” Chanyeol complain. “Look at him, he can’t even see them and he keep on getting the dance move wrong.”

Heechul looks at Baekhyun. “I don’t think that is a problem though. He does not get the dance wrong and he watches his friend, Jongin. So, he looks okay to me.”

“No, he is not okay. Next time, tell him to stay at the front and that Jongin, since him is so great in dancing, just let him stay at the back.” Chanyeol said and crosses his arms on his chest.

“Yah, it is not me the one who arrange their standing position. This is not even formation yet. They just learn the dance first.” Heechul said. “Plus, I think that Baekhyun is doing great over there.”

“Why? What happen, Hyung?” Sehun asked as he and Kyungsoo stand beside of Chanyeol.

“Nothing, this Chanyeol said that Baekhyun is doing badly at the back. But I think he is doing great though.” Heechul said.

Kyungsoo and Sehun turn to the students and looks for Baekhyun. They could see smaller and he is really at the back with Jongin in front of him.

“I think he is okay though.” Sehun said.

Chanyeol glares at Sehun before he just watches his Baekhyun again.

Kyungsoo also watches Baekhyun and he notices that instead of watching Eunhyuk and Hyoyoen, Baekhyun is watching Jongin to learn the dance. He forms a smirk and looks at Chanyeol.

“Why? Are you jealous?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Jealous?” Sehun asked.

“Jealous? For what?” Chanyeol asked.

“Because he keeps on watching Jongin.” Kyungsoo said.

Sehun and Heechul look back at Baekhyun. “Yah, are not you went overboard with your jealousy?” Sehun asked.

“I am not jealous.” Chanyeol said.

“Obviously, he is jealous.” Heechul said and he wraps his hand around Sehun’s shoulders.

“I am not.” Chanyeol denies.

“It will not hurt if you admit that you are jealous, Yeol ah.” Kyungsoo said.

“Ugh! Whatever.” Chanyeol walks to the chair at the side of the studio and he sits there, still watching Baekhyun.

Sehun and Heechul laugh while Kyungsoo just smirk. He watches Jongin and he slowly forms a smile.

“Are they dating or what?” Heechul asked to Sehun.

“Not yet, but Chanyeol is kind of too dumb and slow. It will take too long for them before they officially date.” Sehun said.

“Really? Aish, Chanyeol needs to hurry though. Once their profile photo is being post to SNU websites and SNS, he will be in great danger because lot of guy will surely come to court Baekhyun.” Heechul said.

“That is up to him. If he is too slow and late, he will be the one who in lost.” Sehun said.

“Right.” Kyungsoo nods.

Then, they turn to look at Chanyeol who is still watching Baekhyun.

___

“Okay, let’s rest for now.” Hyoyoen said.

The contestant sigh in relieved. Some of them sit on the floor while some of them walk to their bag, maybe to take their phones or something. Baekhyun, Irene, Jongin and Yooa just sit on the floor.

“Ahh… this is hard.” Baekhyun said.

“It is not really hard, Baekkie ah. The dance is easy.” Jongin said.

“Yes, it is easy, cheerful and cute.” Yooa said.

“You guys can said that because both of you are great in dancing.” Baekhyun said and kind of pout his lips. “I am bad at dancing. I am sure I will look bad on the stage on that day.” Baekhyun said.

“Don’t say that, Baekkie. Practice make perfect.” Irene said. “If you continue to practice hard, I am sure you can look great.”

“Yes, you might can dance better than me.” Jongin said.

Baekhyun just pout his lips. Chen and Luhan come, bringing their lunchboxes and water. They sit together on the floor, opening the lunch box and about to eat. However, Baekhyun stops and he looks around, looking for a certain tall Giant. He saw Sehun with Heechul, but he did not see Chanyeol though. Then, he spots Kyungsoo walks towards them. He smiles to him.

“Kyungsoo~” Baekhyun waves his hand to Kyungsoo.

Jongin who is drinking the water, looks at Kyungsoo and he also smiles, placing his water bottle on the floor.

“Hey, Baekhyun.” Kyungsoo said and he glances at Jongin.

“What are you doing here, Kyungsoo?” Baekhyun asked and he looks around again, just to see whether Chanyeol is here.

“Why don’t you just ask me if I am here with Chanyeol or not? I can see that you actually want to ask me that.” Kyungsoo said.

“No, I am not.” Baekhyun denies.

“Yah, why did you even bother to ask him why he is here? Of course he is here to see his boyfriend.” Luhan said.

Baekhyun looks at Luhan before he turns back to Kyungsoo. “Your boyfriend? You are dating someone right now, Hyung? Who?”

“You don’t know?” Luhan asked and he looks at Jongin.

“No.” Baekhyun shook his head. He looks back at Kyungsoo. “Who is your boyfriend?”

Jongin clear his throat. He stands up and walks to Kyungsoo, stands beside of him that makes Baekhyun watches him with a confused face. “Baekkie ah, I would like to introduce you to my… boyfriend, Kyungsoo Hyung.” He wraps his hand around Kyungsoo’s shoulders.

Baekhyun’s eyes grow wider. “What?!” he asked in shock. “Are you serious?”

“Yes, Baekkie.” Jongin nods.

“Omo…” Baekhyun cover his mouth with his hand. “Since when?” He asked.

“Just couple of days ago.” Jongin said.

“Omo… Yah, you should tell me sooner!” Baekhyun said and he hits Jongin’s leg.

Jongin chuckles and he brings Kyungsoo to sit with him. “Well, I just want to surprise you.”

Kyungsoo smiles thinly, but he keeps on watching Jongin’s face, he wonders what Jongin feels right now. Jongin likes Baekhyun, so he really wants to know how that tan man feel when he introduce him as boyfriend to Baekhyun.

“Woah…” Baekhyun looks at Kyungsoo. He feels happy to Kyungsoo since he knows that Sunbae has been liking Jongin even while they still in high school. “Congratulation… I feel so happy for you both.”

Chen laughs. “Yah, they just date, not get married. Why do you congratulate them?”

Baekhyun looks at Kyungsoo. “I just… feel happy for them.” He said. He feels envy to Kyungsoo since he finally dates his crush, what about him? That Chanyeol is nowhere to be seen. He does not know whether he could also stand in Kyungsoo’s shoes, finally dating his long time crush. He sighs and starts to eat since the other also start to eat.

They start to talk about the dance and some random stuff while Baekhyun just eat silently. Jongin notices that and wondering if Baekhyun acting like that because he is dating Kyungsoo or what?

Baekhyun continues to eat until he feels something cool being press to his cheek and startled him. He looks up and finally! He could see the tall Giant, smiling to him. “Sunbae…” He forms a smile.

“Hi, Hyun.” Chanyeol said and he looks at the others. “Hi guys.”

“Hello Sunbae.” The others greet.

Baekhyun keeps on watching Chanyeol with a big smile on his face and that make Jongin realizes that he is not the reason for Baekhyun’s silence. He feels a bit hurt but when Kyungsoo feed him the meatball from the lunchbox, he smiles to him and forget about the hurt and pain.

“Here, for you.” Chanyeol who is actually holding a carton of strawberry milk, give it to Baekhyun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter