BEAUTIFUL

CHANYEOL SUNBAE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, have you play guitar before?” Chanyeol asked.

“No. Long time ago, I can play the piano, but I don’t think I am good at it now. It has been a long time since the last time I play piano.” Baekhyun said.

“I see… Well, it’s mean that you need to learn from the basic.” Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun nods. “Wait… instead of learning from the basic, can’t I just learn how to play the song that I want to play right away?”

“What song that you want to play?” Chanyeol asked.

“mmm…” Baekhyun thinks for a while.

“You still don’t make the decision what song you would like to perform?” Chanyeol asked.

Baekhyun shook his head. “No. I don’t know what kind of song that will suitable to sing with guitar.”

“I see… Well, no matter what song is that, you still need to learn from the basic, at least some of the basic to make you get use of the guitar.” Chanyeol said.

“mmm… Arrasso.” Baekhyun said.

“So, just think of the song that you want to perform and I will help you.” Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun let out a soft sigh. “Okay.”

“And I also need to know when we can practice together. I am sure that you will get busy soon. You need to practice for the opening performance, then there will be photo-shoot and everything.” Chanyeol said. He knows since he already went through all that last year.

“I don’t know, I need to ask Heechul Hyung and Chen.” Baekhyun replied.

“Okay.” Chanyeol nods. “Oh, do you have a guitar?”

Baekhyun shook his head. “No.” he said and looks at Chanyeol’s guitar on the table. “Can’t I just use your guitar?”

“I am okay with it, but I want you to know that guitar have their own size and mine is the big one.” Chanyeol said. “If you comfortable with this size, then I am okay.”

“Oh? Really?” Baekhyun asked. Obviously, he does not know that.

“Okay, we will work on that later on. For now, just think of any song that you want to perform.” Chanyeol said.

“Okay.” Baekhyun nods and he looks at Chanyeol. “Sunbae… don’t you have any song that you might want to recommend to me?”

Chanyeol thinks for a while. “Then, can you sing to me?” He asked.

“Sing?” Baekhyun asked.

“Yes, just sing any song.” Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun thinks for any song that he could sing to Chanyeol. After a minute of thinking, he finally clear his throat and he starts to sing. He sings his favorite song which is ‘Take You Home’.

Chanyeol watches Baekhyun who is singing. Listening to Baekhyun’s angelic voice just make his lips form a smile. How can someone like Baekhyun exist? He is too beautiful, top cute, too handsome and he also has the voice of angel. Is he really a human? Is he perhaps an Angel?

Baekhyun notices that Chanyeol keeps on smiling while watching him to sing, it makes his face gets red. He suddenly feels shy out all of sudden and stop singing. He can’t look at Chanyeol, so he looks away from that Giant.

“Oh? Why did you stop?” Chanyeol asked.

“mmm… I… I forgot the lyric.” Baekhyun lied.

“Oh, really?” Chanyeol asked. “You have a nice voice though. I think you can just any song.”

“Is there any song that you could recommend to me right away?” Baekhyun asked.

Chanyeol thinks for a while before he looks back at Baekhyun. “Actually…” he stops.

“mmm?” Baekhyun looks at him.

“There is a song… it is my own song. I wrote it.” Chanyeol said.

“Woah? Really? You wrote song?” Baekhyun asked and kind of excited.

“Yes, I do write song during my free time.” Chanyeol said. “I think there is a song that really suits your voice.”

“Woah. Then, we can just go with that song.” Baekhyun replied.

“oh? Really? Don’t you want to hear it first?” Chanyeol asked.

“It’s okay. I believe in you.” Baekhyun said and he flashes his smile to Chanyeol.

Now, it is Chanyeol’s time to feel his heart beats faster. He gulps and tries to form a smile too. “Okay… Then, maybe you… mm… come to my room later?”

“Sure.” Baekhyun nods.

“Then, let’s have dinner together and we will go to my room. Is that okay?” Chanyeol asked.

“Okay.” Baekhyun said and nods. Then, his eyes suddenly grow wider. Did he just agree to go dinner with Chanyeol and go to his room? His room? His room?

“Great then.”

___

Chen looks at Baekhyun and he can’t help but notice how that beautiful guy has been smiling since earlier. “Yah… Are not you tired of smiling?”

“Huh?” Baekhyun looks at Chen. “What did you say?”

“I ask you, are not you tired of smiling? Since you met with that Chanyeol Sunbae earlier, you did not stop smiling until now.” Chen said.

“Woah… Really?” Baekhyun asked. He does not notices that, but he indeed feels happy because he and Chanyeol already comes to good term again and they will have dinner together tonight and Chanyeol also will teach him how to play the guitar which mean that he can spend more time with his Giant!

“Yes. So, both of you are dating or what?” Chen asked.

“huh? Dating? No, we are not.” Baekhyun said and kind of surprise. “Why did you ask that?”

“I don’t know. When you guys met earlier, you two can’t keep your eyes off from each other.” Chen said. He looks at Baekhyun who seem like smiling again, maybe because he remembers what happened this morning. “Yah.” He pokes Baekhyun’s shoulder. “Tell me honestly, did you and that Chanyeol Sunbae…” he did not finish his word but looks at Baekhyun suspiciously.

“What?” Baekhyun asked.

“Did you guys…” Chen still look at Baekhyun suspiciously.

Baekhyun chuckles. “We are kind of living on the same floor.” He said. “And we also have met each other before.”

“Just that?” Chen asked.

Baekhyun looks around. Yes, they are in the class and their Professor is right in front, but he is not giving lecture. He let the student to finish the essay and everyone needs to submit before leaving the class.

“Well… actually, we also went to the same high school.” Baekhyun said.

“Oh? Really?” Chen asked.

Baekhyun nods. “Yes. And since back then… I have this small crush to him.”

“Woah!” Chen almost shouts but Baekhyun cover his mouth.

“Yah, the Prof is still here.” Baekhyun said.

“Oh, sorry.” Chen said and smile. “So, you have some crush on him?”

Baekhyun nods. “Yes… but… he does not like boy.” He said and continues to write his essay.

“Really?” Chen asked. “That weird because when I saw him look at you before we left earlier, it seems like his eyes sparkle with love.”

“Don’t be ridiculous.” Baekhyun said.

“It is true though.” Chen replied. Baekhyun just continue to write the essay. “Well… why don’t you try to seduce him? Make your crush your boyfriend. It will be great.”

Baekhyun turns to Chen. “Actually, I also plan to do so.”

“Oh? Really? That’s great.” Chen said.

Baekhyun nods. “Yes. But, I don’t want to get my hope too high. I know that he does not like boy, so I will just try my best to make him fall to me. If I fail, then… maybe I should just forget my love towards him.” He said and stares blankly in front of him.

Chen notices that and he feels that there is something that Baekhyun did not tell him, but he does not want to dig into that unless Baekhyun tell him. “It is okay. From now on, I am going to ship you two. You have all my support.” He pats Baekhyun’s shoulder.

Baekhyun chuckles. “Thanks.”

___

Sehun pokes Kyungsoo shoulder that makes Kyungsoo turns to him. “What?”

Sehun did not say anything but he kind of pointing his lips towards Chanyeol. Kyungsoo turns to Chanyeol and he could see that Chanyeol is grinning while looking to the front where their Professor are giving lecture. There is nothing funny there, why Chanyeol is grinning like that?

Kyungsoo leans in closer to Chanyeol. “Yah…” He looks at Chanyeol who seem kind of a lost in his own world. He brings his hand under of the table and pinches Chanyeol’s thigh that makes Chanyeol jump in surprise and the worst is, everyone turns to him.

“Mr. Park? What’s wrong?” The Professor asked.

Chanyeol glares at Kyungsoo and rubs his thigh where Kyungsoo just pinched earlier before he turns to the front. “Sorry, Prof. Something fall on my leg.”

“I see. Please put your focus on my lecture.” The Professor said.

“Yes, Prof.” Chanyeol replied. He turns to Kyungsoo. “What is that for?”

“Well, I was calling for you since earlier, but you seem like you lost in your own world, grinning like a fool.” Kyungsoo said.

“Did I?” Chanyeol asked.

Kyungsoo nods and just keep his face to the front.

“Yah, what happen to you today?” Sehun asked from beside of Kyungsoo.

Chanyeol forms a smile again. “Nothing…”

“It does not seem like nothing though.” Sehun said. “Just yesterday you were making a big fuss about this Byun kid and did not even want to eat, but now… you look like a teenage girl who just fall in love.”

Kyungsoo glances at Chanyeol. Sehun is right, Chanyeol looks like freaking teenage girl who just fall in love.

“Well… I… I met Baekhyun.” Chanyeol said.

Kyungsoo and Sehun turn to him. “Really? When?” Sehun asked.

“mmm… Apparently, that Byun is actually Baekhyun and I just found out that yesterday.” Chanyeol said.

“What the ?” Sehun asked. “Don’t tell me that you don’t know that Byun kid actually Baekhyun?”

“Yes.” Chanyeol nods. “I did not know that he is Baekhyun. I know that he resembles Baekhyun so much, but I did not know that he is Baekhyun. He just told me his name was Byun when I first met him.”

“Pabo…” Kyungsoo shook his head.

“Yah, how would I know? He looks so different without glass.” Chanyeol said.

“I recognize him right away when he was not wearing glass, but why would someone who watched him for over two years can’t even recognize him without glass?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Arrasso, I know that I am too dumb and quite dense sometime.” Chanyeol said.

“So? What happen between you and him?” Sehun asked.

“Well… Heechul Hyung asked me to teach someone to play guitar and it turns out that the person is Baekhyun. He needs me to teach him so that he could perform at the competition.” Chanyeol said. “Did you guys know? He is the Prince for our course this year.” He looks at them.

Kyungsoo and Sehun nod.

“What? You both know? Why I did not know?” Chanyeol asked.

Sehun shrugs his shoulders. “Maybe because you are too busy being all grumpy because of a certain Byun kid believes in rumors.”

Chanyeol rolls his eyes.

“So, did you make up with him or what?” Sehun asked.

“Yes, we both apologize earlier.” Chanyeol replied. “We come in a good term again and agree to be friend. I also will teach him how to play the guitar.”

“Just friend?” Sehun asked.

“You just want to stay as friend with him? I doubt that.” Kyungsoo said.

Chanyeol looks to the front, did not answer them. Yes, he does not want to stay just as friend with Baekhyun, he wants to be his boyfriend, obviously. But, it is still too early. He needs to court Baekhyun properly, seduce him and when that time comes, he will ask Baekhyun properly to date him. Just the thought of that is enough to make him smile.

“Just wait, Baekhyun… you will be mine… only mine…”

___

“So you and him are good now?” Luhan asked.

Baekhyun nods. “Yes and we are going to have dinner together tonight!” He said excitedly.

“Wow! Good for you.” Luhan said.

Jongin just smile as he watches Baekhyun talks excitedly about that Park Chanyeol. Of course he feels jealous, but he can’t show it to Baekhyun. “I am happy for you, Baekkie.”

“Thank you, Jongin.” Baekhyun said and link his arm with Jongin. Luhan just looks at the dancer.

Jongin nods. “So, what time you will go out to have dinner with him?”

“We don’t set the time, but I am sure he will come knocking at my door later. Or, I can just go to his room.” Baekhyun said.

“Yah, make sure you wear your best clothes tonight. You need to seduce him and make him fall to you.” Luhan said.

“Of course, I will wear my best clothes.” Baekhyun said.

“I think you should just wear anything as you, Baekkie.” Jongin said. “Why you need to wear your best clothes? It seems like you are trying hard and kind of desperate. Just be yourself and make him fall in love to the real you.”

Baekhyun turns to Jongin. “Should I?”

“mmm… I think that is a great id

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter