FIRST LOVE

CHANYEOL SUNBAE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before I start with today chapter, I would like to explain a bit about previous chapter. I think, maybe because I did not write it properly that some of you kind of confused, how Chanyeol s up.

Okay, as you all know, after Chanyeol left Nana’s room, he went back to the room and hug Baekhyun and do that ‘tell Baekhyun thing’ until Siwon comes and distract their moment. At the time, Baekhyun already have some hope that Chanyeol might want to say that he also like Baekhyun. Baekhyun thought that Chanyeol finally realize his feeling and maybe they could date, but Siwon just broke that sweet and perfect moment.

Then, he waited for Chanyeol to come back until he fell asleep because he wants to continue their unfinished business, but Chanyeol did not come back. When they are finally going to talk about that again, Chanyeol messed up by talking about Siwon first.

Chanyeol actually would like to tell Baekhyun about Siwon first and later on, he will finally confess his own feeling. But, he also told that Siwon asks help from him to hit on Baekhyun, that’s why Baekhyun got hurt.

You know, when someone you like and you anticipate him to have the same feeling as you have to him, but it turns out that he is just helping someone else to hit you for that someone else, does not that hurt you?

If that happen to me, I will obviously feel hurt and feel like I am being betray. That is what I want to portray on what Baekhyun’s feel.

__

It has been three days, three days since they came back from the beach, from the resort and it also has been three days since Chanyeol last saw Baekhyun, last heard anything from that Angel. He tries to call Baekhyun again and again, but there is no answer from him. His text, his chat, everything is being left unanswered, without any reply.

Chanyeol can’t stay still. He always walks back and forth in front of Baekhyun’s room, hoping him to come back soon. He totally worries about that Angel. Not just him, but almost everyone worries about Baekhyun. Heechul, Siwon, Chen, Irene, Luhan and everyone are worrying about him.

With the competition with just a week and a half away, they just hope that Baekhyun quickly come back. Baekhyun needs to come back sooner because he is chosen to be the center of their opening performance since he already won the first phase online voting.

But, with no Baekhyun around, it is hard to practice. Even Jongin ensure the Sunbaes that he will help Baekhyun to practice when that Angel comes back later, but they still worry about him.

Jongin and Kyungsoo also nowhere to be better their selves too. Jongin wants to see that doe eyed guy, but Kyungsoo is avoiding him and he can’t even get in touch with him, the same as Chanyeol with Baekhyun.

__

“How we are going to settle this, Heechul Hyung?” Eunhyuk asks.

Heechul looks at him. “Yah, I am sure he will be back soon.”

“Soon? We need to practice and for that, we need to choose the new center. Since he is not here, we can’t proceed with this practice. We have to look for new center.” Eunhyuk say.

“Yah, he got that center position because he won the first phase online vote. Why do you want to replace it with someone else? I am not allowing that to happen.” Heechul say. No matter what, he is going to make sure that Baekhyun will stay as the center. Last year, Chanyeol did not even win the center position, so he wants Baekhyun to stay at the center. This is such a great honor for them and will bring a lot of benefit to Baekhyun too.

“Then, bring him here. He needs to come back and practice. What if he makes mistake as the center of he missed practice like this?” Eunhyuk asks. Heechul keeps on argue that he wants Baekhyun stay at the center. All the contestants are kind of watching them.

“Aish… this is getting worse…” Chen say.

“Yes.” Luhan nods. “We need to bring Baekkie back.” He looks at Jongin.

“I also want him to be back, but he also did not answer my call. I call his Omma and she say that Baekkie did not even leave his bed.” Jongin say.

“You need to bring him back by tomorrow, Hyung. If you don’t I will change the center to Jongin.” Eunhyuk say.

“No!” Heechul shouts. “I will not allow that!”

“Then, bring him here.” Eunhyuk say. “If not, the Business course can just say goodbye to the center position.” He just leaves after that, leaving Heechul all frustrated.

Heechul sighs roughly. He takes out his phone and he calls Chanyeol. “Yah, Park Chanyeol! Get your here right now!”

__

“Hyunnie… please eat a bit, you did not eat for the past three days. What if you got sick?” The maid says.

Baekhyun just stares blankly at the window, does not even bother to look at the maid.

“Hyunnie, please… just a bit…” Another maid says, but he is still the same. Baekhyun did not even move.

Mrs. Byun just watches Baekhyun from the door. This had happened before, after Baekhyun found out that Chanyeol is not gay and feel disgust to boy liking boy, he also like this back then. He did not leave his room for a week, did not even bother to eat until he finally come out and decide to change his style and everything.

“Hyunnie… please eat…” The maid says and she starts to cry. “I don’t want you to get sick.”

However Baekhyun still did not move a bit, but his eyes slowly gather tears. He remembers about Chanyeol and the last time he met him. He misses that Giant, his smile, his laughter, his scent, his voice, everything, he misses everything about Chanyeol.

“Sunbae…”

__

“This is your fault, Park Chanyeol! What are you going to do now, huh?” Heechul asks. Chanyeol just looks down. He does not know what to say to defend himself because Heechul was right. Baekhyun went missing because of him.

“Hyung, calm down.” Sehun say and he rubs Chanyeol’s back. “Do you think Chanyeol ask for this? He is also having some hard time on his own.”

“Then, do something! Fix this problem. Bring Baekhyun back and secure his position as the center.” Heechul say.

“How?” Sehun asks.

“I don’t know? Go and look for him or something.” Heechul suggest.

“Look for him?” Sehun asks. He turns to Chanyeol. “Yah, let’s just go and look for him. You should go and meet him, apologize to him and tell him the truth. Tell him that you also like him and love him.”

“He hates me, Sehun… Do you think he will listen to me?” Chanyeol asks.

“He was just saying that out of anger, Yeol. You yourself already know that he has been in love with you since we are still in highs school. Before, we told you to confess, but you afraid that he might not like you anymore, but now… he already make it clear that he loves you.” Sehun says. “Let’s go, Yeol. Let’s go and get him, your Baekhyun.”

“How?” Chanyeol asks. “I don’t even know where he is.”

Sehun forms a smile. “I know someone that knows.”

“Who?”

__

“Why would I?” Jongin asks.

“Jongin ah, please… help us.” Sehun says.

Chanyeol looks at Jongin too. “Yes, Jongin… Please help us.”

“Why? Why do I need to help you? So that you can hurt his heart again?” Jongin asks. “I don’t want to help someone who tries to hurt my best friend. He always suffer because of you, I don’t want him to suffer anymore.”

Chanyeol sighs and he slowly looks down. “I know… he had some hard time because of me… because of me, he needs to suffer… I might not the best and right guy for him.” He looks up again. “But, I need a second chance, Jongin. I will fix this, I will make sure that he will just walk down the flowery path from now on, I will not make him suffer, I am not even going to hurt him. I will make it right this time, for both of us.” His eyes slowly gather tears. “He is suffering right now because of me… but I also suffer on my own, I need him and I am sure that he also needs me. We both love each other, Jongin… I love him so much and I am sure that he also deeply in love with me. Please, Jongin… please help me to stop his suffering, please let me at least… make him happy with our loves.” The tears escape from Chanyeol’s eyes.

Jongin could see the sincerity from Chanyeol’s eyes and the tears just enough to let him know that Chanyeol is indeed want to make Baekhyun happy. Somehow, he feels envy of him because that Chanyeol know what he wants, while he still in lost and confuse with his own feeling.

“Please, Jongin…” Sehun say. “Only you could help us now…”

Jongin sighs and he turns around and wants to walk back into his room.

“Jongin, please.” Chanyeol stops Jongin.

“Yes, I will help. I just want to change my clothes.” Jongin say.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter