MEET AGAIN!

CHANYEOL SUNBAE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Baekhyun!” Heechul shouts, run towards Baekhyun with the friends before hug him. They orientation finally comes to the end and all the students are walking out from the hall, leaving to their own accommodation.

Baekhyun get surprise with the sudden hug. “Sunbae…”

“Woah! Your voice is the best!” Heechul said and loosen the hug. He turn to Chen. “Oh, you too. Both of you did great earlier.”

Baekhyun and Chen smile to him. “Thank you, Sunbae.”

“Aish…” Heechul looks at Baekhyun’s face. “Do you actually look this perfect since born?”

“Eh?” Baekhyun frowns.

“Look at you, you are beautiful but at the same time you look so cute and the next time I see you again, you look so handsome. And you also can sing! Yah! Why you are so perfect?!” Heechul shouts excitedly.

“Oh…” Baekhyun smiles shyly and scratches the back of his head. “I just look as myself.”

“Sunbae, what about me? Don’t I look handsome too?” Minho asked.

Heechul turns to Minho. “You look great, but not as perfect as Baekhyun.” He said and stick out his tongue to him.

“Ahhh! Sunbae~” Minho whines that makes the other laughs.

Heechul also laugh and wrap his hand around Baekhyun’s shoulders. “Anyway, what were you guys doing tomorrow night?” He asked.

“mmm… Don’t know, maybe we are just going to hang out.” Jin said and looks at the other.

“Great! Let’s go to the club with us tomorrow night.” Heechul said.

“Club?” Minho, Jin and Chen asked, sound excited already.

“Yes, let’s go. Do you guys have a car?” Heechul asked.

“Me. I bring my car here.” Minho said.

“Super great! Then, you guys better come.” Heechul said and takes out his phone. “Give me your phone number, I will text you the location of the club.” He looks at Baekhyun.

“mmm…” Baekhyun looks at Heechul and kind of a bit hesitant. “I don’t think I want to go.”

“Oh? Why?~” Heechul asked.

“I just want to rest.” Baekhyun said. He only has two days for the weekend to prepare for the class that will start next week, so he just want to rest.

“Yah, you are so not fun. Come on and join us.” Minho said.

Baekhyun shook his head. “No, it’s okay. I am sorry, Sunbae. Maybe next time.”

“Aish… Arrasso, but next time you need to come and join us.” Heechul said.

Baekhyun forms a smile and nods. “Sure, Sunbae.”

“Oh please~ Just call me Hyung.” Heechul said.

“Okay, Hyung.” Baekhyun replied.

___

The next day, Baekhyun just stay in his room, play game, sleep and play game again until Jongin and Luhan called him to have dinner together. He just agreed to go with them since he did not eat anything except for cookies and bread. Actually, his Omma already bought him a lot of snacks and foods along with a mini refrigerator, so that’s why he feels so lazy to go out.

During dinner, they talk about their excitement to attend class this Monday. Luhan also asked them out tomorrow, maybe they could go to the mall or watch some movie instead of just staying in their room and of course Baekhyun agree after being ask by Jongin for like the thousand times.

___

“Bye, Baekkie.” Jongin said.

“Bye.” Baekhyun replied and waves his hand to Jongin and Luhan when the elevator stops at their floor.

Baekhyun just wait for the elevator to arrives to his floor, he walks out right away after the doors open that make him bump into someone who just about to enter the elevator.

“Omo, I am sorry.” Baekhyun said and takes the car’s key that the guy who bump to hold but falls when they bump into each other. He hands the key to the guy.

“It’s okay.” The guy said and takes the key before he looks at Baekhyun’s face. “Oh…”

Baekhyun looks at him and also kind of surprise. “Oh… Kyungsoo Sunbae?” He asked.

“Omo… Baekhyun, right?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Yes.” Baekhyun nods and smile.

“Woah… Hi Baekhyun, it has been a long time.” Kyungsoo said and he hugs Baekhyun.

Baekhyun replies the hug. “Right… The last time I saw you was during your graduation day.” He said.

“Oh… It has been a year and half.” Kyungsoo said after they loosen their hug. Look at you, you have change a lot since the last time I saw you… Your hair looks great and where is your glass?”

“Oh, I dye my hair dark brown and I start wearing contact lenses now and my sights is getting better because my OMma take me to the US last summer to improve my eyes sight. Actually, I can even look without lenses now, but I still need them.”

“I see…” Kyungsoo nods.

“Anyway, what are you doing here?” Baekhyun asked. “Don’t tell me that you study here?”

“Of course, I study here.” Kyungsoo said.

“Omo! I don’t have any idea that you are here.” Baekhyun replied.

“What about you? You are the freshman?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Yes.” Baekhyun nods. “I enroll into the Business Admin course.”

“What?” Kyungsoo asked. “Me too!”

“Really? That is great! Maybe I could ask you if there is anything that I need help with.” Baekhyun said.

“Sure.” Kyungsoo replied. Then, he takes out his phone. “Yah, give me your phone number.”

“Oh, okay.” Baekhyun takes the phone and put in his number before he hands back the phone to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo takes the phone and dial the number. Baekhyun takes out his phone and shows the phone to him. “Okay, that is my number. Save it.”

“Okay, Sunbae.” Baekhyun said.

“Oh please… Just call me Kyungsoo. Don’t call me Sunbae or Hyung.” Kyungsoo said.

“Really? Can I?” Baekhyun asked.

“Of course.” Kyungsoo said. Then, he looks at the time on his phone. “Crap… Baekhyun, I need to go. They are waiting for me. We are going to the club.”

“Oh… Are you going there with Heechul Hyung?” Baekhyun asked.

“Yes. How do you know?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Actually, Heechul Hyung also asked me to go, but I want to rest.” Baekhyun said.

“I see… Anyway, I need to go.” Kyungsoo said. He presses the button of the elevator and the doors open. He steps in. “I will see you again next time, Baekhyun.”

Baekhyun nods. “See you around, Kyungsoo…”

“Yes.” Kyungsoo smiles to him. The doors are about to close when him suddenly place his hand in the middle to stops the doors from closing. “Baekhyun…”

“Yes?” Baekhyun looks at him and wait for what Kyungsoo want to say.

“mmm… Kim… Kim Jongin… Where is he?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Jongin? He also come and study here, but he is in different course.” Baekhyun answers. Then, his smile grows wider. “Why? Do you still… have crush on him?” He knows that Kyungsoo has some sort a crush towards Jongin. He and Kyungsoo are not really close, but they always meet at the library of their school. Sometime, they sit together and sometime, they just smile to each other. Baekhyun wants to be friend with Kyungsoo at that time after he found out that Kyungsoo is one of Chanyeol’s best friend, but he does not want to use Kyungsoo just in order to get close with Chanyeol.

Kyungsoo’s cheeks get red. “Nothing, I just… Oh look! I am late. See you later.” He said and quickly presses the button to close the doors and the doors get close.

Baekhyun chuckles and just turns around to walk towards his room. Then, he suddenly stops. “Wait… if Kyungsoo here… does that mean…” He stops his thought. His mind just bring him a certain giant that he kind of miss.

“No…” Baekhyun shook his head. “Even they are friend, that does not mean that he also here… I need to forget about him… I need too and I must forget about him…”

___

“Yah! What take you so long?” Chanyeol asked.

“Yeah.” Sehun looks at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo tosses the car’s key to Chanyeol. “I can’t find this key earlier.”

Chanyeol takes the key. “Ugh. I believe I told you that I placed it on my desk though.” He unlocks the car.

“Well, it was not there.” Kyungsoo said and gets into the back seat.

Chanyeol gets into the driver seat while Sehun gets in beside of him. “Heechul Hyung already asks where we are. We are kind of late.” Sehun said, checking the text from Heechul.

“This is just a simple outing at the club. It is not like a formal ceremony that need us to be punctual.” Kyungsoo said.

Chanyeol just starts to drive, focus to the road. Then, Sehun just connect the radio with his iPod, playing some music that makes him and Chanyeol hums the song. Kyungsoo just watches the scene outside of the car. Then, he remembers about Baekhyun, he turns forward to looks at Chanyeol.

Kyungsoo pats Chanyeol’s shoulder. “Yah…”

“Why?” Chanyeol asked.

“I met someone today.” Kyungsoo said.

“huh?” Chanyeol did not hear Kyungsoo.

“I met someone today.” Kyungsoo repeats again.

“What?” Chanyeol looks at Kyungsoo trough the mirror.

Kyungsoo rolls his eyes. “Yah! Put down the volume!” He shouts to Sehun.

Sehun just puts the volume down and turns to Kyungsoo. “Why?” He asked.

“I met someone today.” Kyungsoo said.

“Who?” Sehun asked.

“Baekhyun.” Kyungsoo answers and that makes Chanyeol suddenly brakes the car. Luckily there is no car behind of them.

“Who?” Chanyeol asked.

“Yah! Keep on driving!” Kyungsoo said.

“Oh…” Chanyeol quickly lifts his leg from the brake pedal and just continue to drive, Then, he looks at Kyungsoo through the mirror.

“Which Baekhyun?” Sehun asked.

“Which Baekhyun? The Baekhyun from our high school, you fool.” Kyungsoo said.

“Ahhh… The one who wear big glass? The nerd?” Sehun asked.

Chanyeol tries to focus on the road even he is dying to know more about Baekhyun.

“Yes… and Chanyeol’s crush.” Kyungsoo said and looks at the tall giant.

“Oh right! You like him.” Sehun said and looks at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol did not say a thing. He just acts like he is focus on the road even he is dying deep inside to know about Baekhyun. Where Kyungsoo did met him? How is he now? Is he healthy and well? Does he still looks the same? Is he still a cute short boy that Chanyeol wishes he could hug every night while he sleeps?

“Well… I met him earlier and he… well, changes a bit but he still look the same and I still can recognize him.” Kyungsoo said and glances at Chanyeol.

“Oh… I bet he still has that big glass of him. So, he is still a nerd.” Sehun said and looks to the front.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter