MIDGET

CHANYEOL SUNBAE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Bye Jongin, bye Hyung.” Baekhyun said and waves his hand to Luhan and Jongin when the elevator stops at their floor.

“Bye, see you tomorrow.” Jongin said.

Luhan looks at Baekhyun. “Bye, Baekkie ah… Don’t be sad and stay strong. There is nothing that is confirmed yet. So, don’t give up, okay?”

Baekhyun smiles to him. “Thanks, Hyung.”

“See you tomorrow.” Luhan said, he pats Baekhyun’s shoulder and walks out from the elevator.

Jongin just watches Baekhyun inside of the elevator. He could see that Baekhyun is smiling but he could tell that his friend is kind of a sad about what had happened today. They have dinner together and Baekhyun told them about his encounter with Chanyeol at the library, including the Yoona’s part.

The elevator’s doors close and Baekhyun just wait until he reaches his floor. Then, he walks out while thinking about the scene at the library. The scene of Chanyeol walking with Yoona holding his arm keeps on playing again and again inside of his head. He stops in front of the door, takes out his room’s key.

“Byun?” Baekhyun turns to the voice and his eyes grow wider. “It is you.”

“Chan… Chanyeol Sunbae…” Baekhyun stutters. He can’t believe his own eyes. Chanyeol is here, wearing a black hoodie with a short sweatpant.

Chanyeol smiles to him and stops in front of him, looks at the door. “This is your room?” He asked.

“Yes…” Baekhyun nods still in dazed to see Chanyeol there.

“Wow… That is my room, the last one. Chanyeol said and he remembers something. “Omo… So, you are the mama’s boy.”

“Excuse me?” Baekhyun frowns.

“I saw your Omma last week. She was arranging your room.” Chanyeol said.

“aaahhh… My Omma always want the best for me.” Baekhyun said. He gulps to watches Chanyeol right now. He never expects that he will able to talk Chanyeol again after their encountered at the library earlier.

“So, it is true. You are mama’s boy.” Chanyeol said with his teasing smile.

“Eh? No I am not.” Baekhyun denies.

“Hey, it is okay. I don’t judge.” Chanyeol said, still with his teasing smile.

“I am not. Seriously.” Baekhyun replied. “It is just, I am the only son. So… my Omma take a good care of me.”

Chanyeol nods rapidly. “Okay, I believe you.”

“You seem like you don’t though.” Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol shrugs his shoulders. “I don’t know… Why don’t you make me believe?” he asked.

“How? Should I call my Omma for you?” Baekhyun asked. How can he proves to Chanyeol he is not a mama’s boy even he actually one.

“I don’t know… I am about to go and have dinner alone… maybe you can come with me and keep on deny that you are a mama’s boy.” Chanyeol said.

“I al…” Baekhyun is about to say that he already has dinner, but he stops and looks at the taller. Did the senior just ask him to go and have dinner together. “Are you… asking me out to have dinner with you?”

“Well, if you want to see it like that, just think it that way.” Chanyeol said. “Would you like to come? Or… do you already have your dinner?”

“No, not yet. I did not eat yet.” Baekhyun lied.

“Then, let’s go.” Chanyeol said.

“mmm… Can I go and change my clothes first?” He asked.

“Sure.” Chanyeol nods. “I will wait downstairs.”

“Okay, Sunbae.” Baekhyun nods.

“Make sure you come, midget.” Chanyeol said.

“Midget?” Baekhyun asked and looks at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol chuckles and he ruffles Baekhyun’s hair. “Because you are so short.”

“I am not so short! You are the one who is too tall!” Baekhyun scolds.

Chanyeol laughs and nods rapidly. “Okay, midget. See you downstairs.”

“I am not a midget!” Baekhyun argues.

Chanyeol just walks towards the elevator while laughing.

Baekhyun looks at Chanyeol’s back and he slowly touches his hair. “He… he just ruffled my hair!” He shouts inside of his head. He quickly opens the door and gets inside to quickly change his clothes. He is going to eat with his Chanyeol Sunbae! This is like a dream come true, so he needs to be quick!

___

Baekhyun walks out from the elevator and looks for Chanyeol. His lips quickly forms a smile when he spots the obviously tall Giant outside, in front of the entrance. He walks out and looks at Chanyeol’s back.

“Chanyeol Sunbae…” Baekhyun calls Chanyeol.

Chanyeol turns around and looks at Baekhyun. Baekhyun is wearing a white tee and also a short sweatpant. He smiles to the shorter. “Let’s go.”

Baekhyun nods. “mmm… We are just going to eat at the cafeteria, right?”

“No.” Chanyeol shook his head.

“mmm? Then?” Baekhyun asked.

“I suddenly feel like eating dakgalbi. There is a good restaurant outside of the campus.” Chanyeol said.

“How we are going there?” Baekhyun asked.

Chanyeol takes out his car’s key and points to the front before a car make a sound that it is being unlock. Baekhyun looks at the car. “With my car of course.”

“oohhh… You drive?” Baekhyun asked.

Chanyeol nods. “mmm…” He walks to the passenger seat beside of the driver that makes Baekhyun looks at him confusedly. He opens the door and looks at Baekhyun. “Come on…”

“Oh… Yes…” Baekhyun walks to the door and looks at Chanyeol. “Thank you, Sunbae.”

Chanyeol flashes his rich teeth smile. “No, problem. Watch out for your head.”

Baekhyun gets into the car and just wait for Chanyeol to close the door. He feels like he is holding his own breath because of the gentleman behavior of Chanyeol. “Aish… He just makes me fall to him more and more.” He watches the tall Giant walks to the driver’s seat and gets inside.

“Put your seatbelt on, Midget.” Chanyeol said.

“Sunbae! I am not that short!” Baekhyun kind of whines, he really hates when someone told him that he is short. Lot of his friends are taller than him and this include Jongin, so it is kind of annoying when someone tell him that he is short, but why does it feels so different when Chanyeol calls him midget? He indeed feels annoy, but he feels happy and his heart flutters because of that.

Chanyeol chuckles. “But you are too short and small for me, so you are my midget.”

“Ugh…” Baekhyun sighs roughly and looks to the front, crosses his arms on his chest. Chanyeol smiles and he moves closer to Baekhyun. Baekhyun looks at him and kind of surprise. “Sun… Sunbae…” They suddenly become so close and Chanyeol’s scent is filling his nose.

Chanyeol takes the seatbelt and puts it on for Baekhyun. “Safety first, Midget.”

“Oh…” Baekhyun’s heart beats faster and he is kind of worried that Chanyeol might hear his heart beat so fast. He looks away from Chanyeol when the Giant moves back to the driver seat and puts the seatbelt on for himself and starts to drive. He feels a bit kind of hot, but he just hold himself from doing anything stupid.

___

“So, do you like SNU?” Chanyeol asked after they place their order.

“Yes.” Baekhyun nods. “Me and my friend has been dreaming to come here since we are still in middle school.”

“So, your friend also here?” Chanyeol asked.

“Yes, but he enrolls to other course.” Baekhyun replied.

“I see.” Chanyeol nods. “I also come here because of my friends. I don’t have any specific place that I want to study, so I just follow them. But, I like to be here.” He continues to tell Baekhyun why he likes their university. 

“mmm…” Baekhyun just nods while look straight at Chanyeol. He can’t lift his eyes from Chanyeol, how can someone being so handsome? It is not a crime to be this handsome?

The waiter comes and places their order on the table and left after that. They start to eat. Even Baekhyun already has his dinner, he still could act like he is hungry.

“So… Byun…” Chanyeol calls Baekhyun.

Baekhyun lifts his head from the food. “Yes?”

“Do you know that you are kind of famous because you are… beautiful?” Chanyeol asked.

Baekhyun kind of surprise and he chokes his food. Chanyeol chuckles and takes the water, place it in front of him.

“Slow down, Byun.” Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun takes the water and drinks it. He places the empty glass on the table, wipes his mouth with the back of his hand. “Wh… what did you just said earlier?”

“I just told that you are famous because of your beautiful face.” Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun slowly forms a shy smile. So, he did not hear it wrong. He looks down and kind of play with his chopstick. “No… I am not beautiful though…”

Chanyeol watches the cute midget in front of him. His smile grows wider. “Yes you are, Byun. You are cute, beautiful and… I think also kind of handsome.”

Baekhyun bites his bottom lips and can’t help but smile wider.

“You remind me of someone.” Chanyeol said.

“Who?” Baek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter