I LOVE YOU

CHANYEOL SUNBAE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun walks towards the waiting room with Irene. Jongin is still at the stage since lot of people would like to take photo with him. “It is great that you win, Noona.”

Irene smiles to him. “But, you won two awards, so I feel like you are the real winner” She says.

“But, Noona. You are the one who will the big and grand award.” Baekhyun says. “At least, you still make it even I don’t. I am sure that Heechul Hyung must be so happy right now.” Irene just smiles and nods. They just continue to walk towards the waiting room. “Oh… Is that Siwon Hyung?” He asks, notice the guy stand I front of the waiting room, wearing a cap. It has been a while since he last met Siwon. Heechul told him that Siwon went to the States to meet someone.

“It seems like him.” Irene said.

They walk closer and confirm the guy as Siwon. “Hyung!” Baekhyun walks to him.

Siwon forms a smile and he looks at the sashes that Irene and Baekhyun are wearing. “Wow! Congratulation, I know you guys could make it.”

“Thank you, Oppa.” Irene says.

“Thank you, Hyung.” Baekhyun says. “But, what happen to you, Hyung? I did not see you since we last met at the beach. Where have you been?”

“mmm…” Siwon looks at Irene. “Irene, can I talk with Baekhyun alone?”

“Oh, sure.” Irene nods. She looks at Baekhyun. “I will see you later, Baek.”

“Yes, Noona.” Baekhyun nods. He turns at Siwon and they walk together towards the end of the hallway. “So, what you want to talk about, Hyung?”

“I... I am getting back together with my ex.” Siwon says.

“Oh… really?” Baekhyun asks. “That is great.” He says even he does not really know who is this ex of Siwon.

“Actually, I went to the States because he got into accident and he lost his recent memories and in his memories right now, he is still my boyfriend. So, that’s why his parent called me and asked for my help to go there.” Siwon says.

“Okay… So, do you still love him?” Baekhyun asks.

“It will be a lie if I say that I don’t. I miss him every single day. He left me back then because his parent did not allow him to be gay.” Siwon says.

“Oh… That is… sad.” Baekhyun replies.

“mmm…” Siwon nods. “But, that is not really I want to tell you right now. I just would like to confess to you. Actually, I kind of liked you before.”

Baekhyun nods because he already knows about this.

“You remind me of him, of my ex, so I feel like I have fall to you, but after I met Kyuhyun again, I just realize how much I still love him and I want to be with him.” Siwon says.

“Oh… That is great.” Baekhyun replies.

“mmmm… I am going to continue my study there and we might can’t see each other again.” Siwon says.

“What? When will you leave?” Baekhyun asks.

“Soon, after I am done with the process, I will leave, maybe by next week.” Siwon says.

“Then, we can still meet.” Baekhyun says. It is a bit sad that Siwon said that they will never see each other again. He likes Siwon as a friend, he is someone who is gentle and warm. “Let’s have some dinner together before you leave, Hyung.”

“I thought you might be busy dating your boyfriend.” Siwon says. “I saw your performance video, Baekkie.” He smiles to him.

Baekhyun smiles shyly. “Well… I can still make some time for you, Hyung. Don’t just leave like that. Let’s have dinner together before you leave.”

Siwon nods. “Okay, bring your boyfriend along. I want to meet him.”

“You already know him.” Baekhyun says.

“Really? Who?” Siwon asks.

“Chanyeol Sunbae.” Baekhyun answers.

“Oh? Really?” Siwon asks.

“Yes.” Baekhyun nods. “I have been liking him since high school, Hyung and finally… my love to him is not going to be just a one side love anymore. We love each other.”

“Wow. That is great. I sincerely wish for your happiness with him, Baekkie.” Siwon says.

Baekhyun’s smiles grow wider. “Thank you, Hyung.”

“Just let me know if he suddenly being a jerk and hurt you, I will give him a good beaten for you.” Siwon says.

Baekhyun chuckles and nods. “Okay, Hyung. Thanks.”

___

Jongin looks around when people keeps on coming to take photos with him. He looks for Kyungsoo and when he spots Kyungsoo walks towards the hall entrance to leave, he quickly gets off from the stage and run to the short guy.

“Soo Hyung! Soo Hyung, wait!” Jongin calls for Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo stops and he turns his head to the back only to see Jongin is chasing him, he quickly looks back to the front and kind of want to run away, but before he could do that, Jongin grabs his wrist, stopping him from leaving.

“Where are you going, Hyung?” Jongin asks and kind of panting.

“I… I want… mmm… go back… I am tired and sleepy.” Kyungsoo says without even turning back to face Jongin.

Jongin fix his breathing and he walks to the front of Kyungsoo and hold both of his shoulders. “Are you still mad at me?”

“Of course.” Kyungsoo says. He removes Jongin’s hands from his shoulders and crosses his arms on his chest after that. “Do you think with what you did earlier, it is enough for me to forgive you? You just embarrassed me.”

“I am sorry, Hyung. I just want to declare to everyone that I like you and I want to be yours.” Jongin said. “I did not own you, Hyung but… you own me.” Jongin takes Kyungsoo’s hand and place it on his chest. “Do you feel that? Do you feel my heart is beating so fast for you?”

Kyungsoo looks at Jongin before he looks around and notices some students are looking at them and kind of fangirling over them. Some of them even take photos of them.

“Let go of me… people are looking.” Kyungsoo says and takes his hand away from Jongin.

“So what?” Jongin asks. “I love you, Hyung. I want people to know that. They might don’t know who I like before, but right now, I love you and I want the entire world know that.” He steps closer to Kyungsoo, hold his hands again. “I love you, Hyung… I really mean it and I am sorry I keep hurting you… I promise that from now on, I will never let even a drop of tears fall from your eyes because of me. At least, not tears of sadness… can you forgive me, Hyung?”

“I don’t know… I need to think about that.” Kyungsoo says. “You hurt me and it is kin…” he can’t finish his word when Jongin kiss him. Not just on the cheek or the forehead, but right on the lips. He surprises with the sudden kiss but Jongin pulls right away and looks at him.

“I… I am claiming you right now…” Jongin says and his cheeks are kind of red, he seems shy and kind of avoiding Kyungsoo’s eyes.

“Oh…” Kyungsoo looks away and he scratches the back of his head. “But… that is kind of short though…”

“I know… I never really kiss anyone before and I afraid that I might done it wrongly and you will not like it.” Jongin says.

Kyungsoo turns back to Jongin. “That is your first kiss?”

“Yes…” Jongin nods, his cheeks get red. “Don’t tease me about that.”

Kyungsoo chuckles. “Why would I tease you? I indeed… feel proud.”

“Really? That is great to hear.” Jongin smiles shyly.

“But… can we kiss again? This time, make it last and longer.” Kyungsoo says.

“Are you sure? You don’t mind all these people are looking?” Jongin asks.

“No. Did not you say earlier that you want everyone know about you and I?” Kyungsoo says.

Jongin nods and he looks down at Kyungsoo. “Yes.”

“Then… kiss me…” Kyungsoo says.

Jongin forms a smile. “Gladly… my Princess.” He says and he kisses Kyungsoo on the lips. This time, it is not just a simple lips smash, but a real kiss. Jongin wraps his hand around Kyungsoo’s waist while Kyungsoo tiptoes and wrap his hands around Jongin’s neck. Everyone who is watching starts to cheer on them and clap their hands, fangirling and fanboying over them.

Their lips get apart, but they lean their foreheads together, sharing their breath and still does not want to let go of each other.

“Why am I a Princess?” Kyungsoo asks.

“Since I am the Prince, it is only right for you to be my Princess.” Jongin replies.

“I don’t want to be a Princess. I am not a girl.” Kyungsoo says.

Jongin chuckles. “Then, you can be my King and I am your slave, is that okay with you?”

“Why would you be the slave?” Kyungsoo asks.

“Since you own my heart.” Jongin says.

“mmm… Okay, then. I will be your King.” Kyungsoo says.

“Then, Your Highness, can I kiss you again?” Jongin replies.

“Kiss me now or I will sentence you to death.” Kyungsoo replies.

“It is my honor, Your Highness.” Jongin says and their lips meet again for another round of passionate and lovely kiss.

__

“I am sorry that I did not win, Hyung.” Baekhyun says as they walk out together from the hall building.

“It is okay, Baekkie. At least you win two awards. I feel so proud that you could take both of the awards.” Heechul says. “And, Irene already won, so it is okay.”

“But, I still feel guilty, you put your hope to me, but I let you down.” Baekhyun says.

“Hey, I told you it is okay.” Heechul says.

“Yes, it is okay, Baek. At least you still win the two awards. I told you, I feel like you are the real winner, not me.” Irene says.

“Right.” Heechul nods. “So, don’t feel guilty, okay?”

Baekhyun slowly nods. “Yes.”

Heechul turns to the front. “Oh… Irene, it seems like we need to leave?”

“Huh?” Irene looks to the front and she forms a smile. “Yes, Oppa.”

Baekhyun looks at the front and wonder what make the two smile until he spots his tall Giant over there, waiting for him. Chanyeol just stands in front of the stairs, but just the way he stands, it seems like he is posing for a magazine shoot. Why he is so handsome and looks so perfect like that?

“So, I guess, I will see you around, Baekkie.” Heechul says.

“Yes… thank you, Hyung, for giving me the opportunity to become the Prince for our course.” Baekhyun says.

“It’s okay. Next time, if there is any good competition and event, I will let you know.” Heechul says.

“Yes.” Baekhyun nods.

“So, bye, Baekkie.” Heechul says.

“Bye, Baekkie.” Irene also want to leave.

“Yes, bye Hyung, Noona.” Baekhyun says, he wants to waves his hand to them, but his hands are kind of full. Heechul and Irene walk together while Baekhyun goes to Chanyeol.

“Hey, Beautiful.” Chanyeol says and takes the clothes, the guitar and also the bear that Baekhyun are holding.

“Thank you.” Baekhyun says for taking the stuff, not for calling him beautiful. He is only holding the bouquet of 99 roses from Chanyeol that he received during the popularity vote earlier.

“Let’s go.” Chanyeol says.

“Yes.” Baekhyun nods and they walk together towards Chanyeol’s car.

Chanyeol looks at the bear that Baekhyun received. “Who gave you this?”

He turns his head to look at the bear. “That?” Baekhyun asked and tries to remember who have the bear to him. “I don’t quite remember, but he is a Sunbae.”

“A Sunbae? A guy?” Chanyeol asks.

“Yes.” Baekhyun nods.

Chanyeol sighs and he looks around. “I am going to throw this away.”

“Oh? Why? He gave it to me.” Baekhyun says.

“But, he is another guy who likes you.” Chanyeol says.

“So? What is the problem with that?” Baekhyun asks.

“Yah, how can you keep a gift from another guy when you already have a boyfriend?” Chanyeol asks.

“Why can’t I? He is just a fan.” Baekhyun says. “Don’t tell me that you are jealous over a guy that I did not even know who.”

“Yes, I am jealous.” Chanyeol says. Baekhyun chuckles and he shakes his head. “You are laughing? I am serious, Hyun.”

“I never meet anyone who just admits that he is jealous.” Baekhyun says.

“Of course I will admit it because it is the truth. I am your boyfriend and I have every right to be jealous of all guys that even just glance at you.” Chanyeol replies.

“Aish… It seems like I got an over possessive boyfriend.” Baekhyun says and he hooks his hand aroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter