DATING?

CHANYEOL SUNBAE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIS IS THE FIRST UPDATE FOR TODAY, BUT MAKE SURE TO CHECK THE PREVIOUS UPDATE FROM YESTERDAY FIRST BEFORE YOU READ THIS ONE.

Chanyeol walks out from his room excitedly as he goes to Baekhyun’s room. He scans the hallway with his mischievous smile on his face and at the same time his hand is taking out something from his pocket that turns out to be the keys room. He looks at the key and unlocks the door. After their guitar lesson last night, he stole the key without Baekhyun knowing.

He gets inside of the room and looks at the sleeping Baekhyun. “Aish… he is so cute.” He says, taking out his phone and takes some photos of Baekhyun and he is going to use those photos to tease that Angel. Then, he puts back his phone inside of his pocket and he walks to the bed, placing his on it. “Hyun~ Hyun, wake up…” He shakes Baekhyun’s shoulder.

Baekhyun groans and he turns to the other side. Chanyeol chuckles and he continue to shake Baekhyun’s shoulder, tries to wake him up. The Angel finally turns back to him and looks at the Sunbae with his sleepy eyes. Baekhyun sit up, rubbing his eyes and looks around.

“What happen? Baekhyun asks.

“What?” Chanyeol asks.

“Where am I?” Baekhyun asks and looks around. He is in his room, but why Chanyeol is here so early in the morning? How can he come in?

Chanyeol chuckles and he combs Baekhyun’s messy hair with his fingers. “You are in your room, Baby, where else?”

“Then… how come you are here? How did you enter?” Baekhyun asks. “Did I forget to lock the door last night?”

Chanyeol shows the key to Baekhyun. “Here, I took this last night.”

“Eh?” Baekhyun surprises as he looks at the key. “You stole my key? For what?” he takes the key away from Chanyeol.

“Since I have a morning class and I want to take you out for breakfast.” Chanyeol replies. Baekhyun does not have any class for today morning and he already told Chanyeol last night that he wants to sleep in until noon.

“But… I want to sleep.” Baekhyun replies and wants to lie back on the bed.

“No no no.” Chanyeol shakes his head and stops Baekhyun from going back to sleep. “You are coming with me, let’s go.”

“mmm… I want to sleep…” Baekhyun whines, pouting his lips.

“You can sleep later, but right now, I am hungry.” Chanyeol says and he also pouts his lips. He takes Baekhyun’s hand and places it on his stomach. “Here, can’t you tell how hungry I am right now?”

“I don’t feel anything though.” Baekhyun replies and he moves his hand on Chanyeol’s stomach or actually abs, feeling that hard six pack under of the thin layer of the clothes.

“But, I am really hungry. Can’t you just come with me so that we could have breakfast together?” Chanyeol asked, try his best to make his pity cute face. He knows that he will look terrible because he obviously knows that Baekhyun is the only one who suitable with this cute thingy.

Baekhyun sighs and slowly nods. “Arrasso. I will just take a quick shower.”

“No, just change your clothes and wash your face.” Chanyeol replies. “It will be faster rather than you take shower. Plus, you are coming back to sleep anyway. So, why would you bother to shower?”

Baekhyun nods since Chanyeol is right. “Okay, I will be back.” He gets up from the bed and walks straight to the bathroom.

Chanyeol forms a smile and he lies down on the bed. His plan to have breakfast with Baekhyun has worked out really well.

__

Yoona stands in front of the dorm’s entrance. Lately, her friends always come to her and ask her about Chanyeol and Baekhyun who seem like they are dating. She tries to talk with Chanyeol, but Chanyeol seem like avoiding him or actually always run out from the class so fast, maybe going out so soon to see Baekhyun.

As she keeps on waiting, she could hear some deep laughter voice and also someone who whines. She turns at the entrance and could see Chanyeol and Baekhyun walk out from there. Chanyeol is wearing his class attire while Baekhyun just wear some tee.

“Stop it, Sunbae.” Baekhyun says and pushes Chanyeol’s hand away from his hair.

“How can I stop if you are this cute?” Chanyeol asks.

“Stop it or I will go back upstairs.” Baekhyun threatens Chanyeol.

Chanyeol laughs before he raises both of his hands, surrendering to Baekhyun. “Arrasso, I will stop.” He says and his right hand moves to Baekhyun’s waist, wrap it perfectly from behind, pulling Baekhyun closer to him.

They continue to walk until the spot Yoona and stop at their track. “Yoona…”

Baekhyun just looks at Yoona who is kind of glaring and him but turns to smiling sweetly to Chanyeol.

“Yeol ah, can I go to the class with you today?” Yoona asks and she walks closer to them.

“Sure, but we are going to grab breakfast together first.” Chanyeol says and looks at Baekhyun.

“Then, I will join you two.” Yoona says and she holds her first as she looks at Chanyeol’s hand on Baekhyun’s waist and how close the two are.

Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun. “Is that okay with you, Hyun?”

“Eh?” Baekhyun surprises when Chanyeol asks him that. He looks at Yoona who is kind of glaring at her, obviously he wants to say that he does not want to eat with Yoona, but how can he say that straight to Yoona’s face with Chanyeol here? “Sure. I did not mind though.”

Chanyeol nods and he turns back to Yoona. “Okay, you can join us.”

Yoona fakes a smile and they walk together or actually Chanyeol and Baekhyun walk together while she walks a step behind, glare at them.

__

Chanyeol pulls the chair for Baekhyun to sits beside of him, but Yoona sits there and looks at him with her smile. “Thanks, Yeol.”

“Oh… okay.” Chanyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter