Chapter 7

SIGH

JEJU ISLAND

Jinyoung walk out from the Jeju International Airport with a big smile.

He take a long breathe

He has decided to stay here more than a month. He decided to stay here to find not only his Jaebeom but also Jay Park. He totally forgot bout the photographer and its make Jackson sulking and mad at Jinyoung for totally 5 hours. Jinyoung just chuckle whenever he remember his clingy friend.

He take a taxi towards his little new apartment that he rent, the one that nearer to the village not like the last time he was here.

The litlle apartment has only one bed, a toilet and also a small kitchen. Enough for him. He look at the view from his apartment. He like it. He unpack his bag and take a little nap.

The little nap turn into hours when Jinyoung finally wake up he look at his phone at it was 6pm already.

He heard his little stomach grumbling. He stand and change and go look for dinner or maybe some groceries.

His apartment is near within the village area where he can just walk and he is inside the lovely village, he can see a lot of street foods and in this cold weather he felt so hungry.

He buy a few street food and while eating the food he look around the market. He can see that the villagers really proud of their local product and he really love to see each ahjumma showing him their product.

Its take him a full one hour to survey around the market and went back to his little apartment, before he went back he see some guy in black hoodie taking a picture in front of the market. The hoodie look familiar, Jinyoung though. Before he turn his way back he heard someone yelling.

"Yah Jay Park! You rarely come here now huh? You dont miss me ah?" a granny with his fanny pack and a beautiful smile

Jay Park?

Is he the one Im looking for? Its a common name right? Maybe its another Jay Park. Should I ask him?

Even before Jinyoung contemplating, he heard the other guy laugh.

And yes the laugh that he never forget about. The laugh that always make him smile or cry. A hearty laugh with a loud ha ha ha ha.

He still did not see the face yet because the guys back facing him.

But in just a second he can see the other guy.

The guy took off his hoodie and smile brightly towards Jinyoung (actually towards the granny behind Jinyoung).

"Yah halmeoni, how come you say like that? I missed your tteok so much." Jay said while walking towards the granny.

Jinyoung just look at the smiling guy. He stare at the guy without blinking.

"Yah Jay, someone fall in love with your beauty," an uncle from another stall yell

The yelling make Jinyoung realize from his little staring at blush a little.

"Stop it uncle dont scare the tourist. Sorry." Jay said while bowing to Jinyoung

Jinyoung still standing there frozen but now his eyes on the ground.

Is this real? Its not even a day and he found his Jaebeom or Jay Park? He heard the halmeoni said that his Jaebeom is Jay Park.

"Halmeoni can you give me my favourite tteok for free? I am so poor nowadays,look I am so skinny." Jay whine

The granny just laughing at him.

"What skinny? You look much healthier that 2 years ago when you first come here. That time I was thought you are a corpse okay. Skinny and pale." 

Jinyoung heard what the granny said, now he was not frozen anymore, he pretend to be a customer and just looking at the tteok.

"Remember the bruise on you neck? Hhahahahahah, its quite visible but thankfully there is no bruise anymore."

Bruise on the neck? Its when I stranggle him without I realize?

"Of course i am healthy now, but I will be healthier when I eat yout tteok." Jay

"Okay, okay. I know you like the sweet one right? Its weird usually young people did not eat tteok much or if they like they usually like the peanuts one. You are like an aold women Jay ah."

"Heheheheh, I know right? Thank halmeoni! I need to go now." Jay said thank you and bowing politely and went away

Jinyoung wait for a second and try to follow Jaebeom.

But because Jay using shortcut here and there Jinyoung lost him again. He pretty sure that is his Jaebeom. He need to know the truth. Why did Yugyeom said Jaebeom already dead when he is still alive.

Jinyoung went back to his apartment.

He goes straight to the bed, he felt so tired and confused. His encounter with Jaebeom or Jay Park whoever the guy is really make his mind and emotion tired.

He cant cry in the public but now inside his apartment he cry loudly.

He cant believe that he just saw his love.

After a 2 years he lost his lover, he found him even when he still not confirm that guy is Jaebeom but he know the laugh,

Lim Jaebeom laugh always make his heart flutter and that time his heart flutter for the first time in the past 2 years. When he thought that he will never found his lover again, someone or somebody or fate or destiny bring him here.

He will not give up. He will find the truth.

Then a thought come, maybe just maybe Jay Park and Jaebeom is the same person. Jaebeom is really a great photographer too but because he is busy attending his cat cafe he just make photography as his hobbies only. 

The encounter with the stranger? Make Jinyoung body feel so tired. He fall asleep and tonight is the night when he sleep without the nighmare.

 

"Babe, morning." Youngjae said while nozzle towards Jay neck when Jay preparing the breakfast.

"Why you look tired? Cant sleep?" Jay

Youngjae just smile, he did not said a word. Its true he cant even sleep yesterday.

Thinking about Jinyoung and his boyfriend. 

He know he is in the wrong, he should just say no towards Bambam and Yugyeom plan to make him pretend to be Jaebeom boyfriend. He actually want to reject their plan because he cant bare to lie to Jaebeom but when Yugyeom said he will make Bambam pay for someone to act as Jaebeom lover he cant think when some stranger will hug and kiss Jaebeom and that is why he said yes. But from the time he said yes until now he still feel guilty towards Jinyoung and also Jaebeom. He really happy now he cant deny it but he still have the nighmare when Jinyoung blame him and took Jaebeom away from him.

Before this, in their earlier relationship, he dont mind lying because he can feel the awkwardness from Jaebeom but now after 2 years he now know that Jaebeom alway trust him and he is afraid if this act will make his trust shuttered and he will go away from him. Choi Youngjae cant live without Lim Jaebeom. That is why he tried his best to become a good boyfriend and make Jaebeom fall in love with him. He knows that Jaebeom opening up a few month after their meet up at the hospital. He usually shy away when Youngjae start being affectionate but now he is the one who started it and Youngjae love it. 

Everytime they hug.

Everytime they snuggle.

Everytime they spoon feed each other.

Everytime they buy gifts for each other.

Everytime they kiss

Every time Jaebeom call his name.

Youngjae love everything about Jaebeom and he hope Jaebeom also love his everything.

"Nothing, I just missed you so much." Youngjae

"Hey its not even 24 hours yet when we last saw each other hell we live in the same house what do you mean you missed me?" Jay

"Even when I cant see you in a blink of my eyes i missed you" Youngjae

"What a drama queen you are." Jay

Youngjae just pout.

Jay bring Youngjae closer to him and give him a sweet kiss on the lips.

"I love you." Jay

Youngjae froze

"What? You mad i say it first today? " Jay chuckles

Youngjae just stay and freeze. This is the first time Jaebeom say I love you first. Before this he never say it to me.  I mean he only say it when he answered my I love you. This is good right? He love me right? I will do anything so that I love you will only be said to me Choi Youngjae and not other people.

Youngjae pulled Jay neck and kiss him back..Long and hard.

 

 

Jinyoung still dont know where he should start searching Jaebeom. By the info he get when he listen to their conversation he did not get anything at all. He only know that Jaebeom or Jay is sick when he arrive here 2 years ago. The same time that Jaebeom missing from his life and he has the feeling that Jay Park is his Jaebeom. He will ask the granny about Jay Park. Old generation love talking. I hope the granny will help him. Meanwhile he need to find something to do before the night time come. 

Jinyoung decided to come to the Mine Cafe. He really enjoy their drinks and sandwiches. He also want to meet their owner he remember the comment about the handsome looking owner. Jinyoung wear his mask because he is so lazy to doll himself up today.

The distance between his apartment and the cafe around 5 km so Jinyoung decided to rent a motorcycle so its easy for him to go to the Mine Cafe and also anywhere.

Jinyoung arrive at the cafe around 11.30 am he was lucky the cafe is open and there is still not many people yet. He go inside the cafe and he realize that the picture on the wall have change if he remember its used to be a picture of white rose and kittens but now there is a one picture of a lamp post standing alone at the night. There also a picture of a cake a whole strawberry cake and lastly a picture of a smiling granny. 

Wait, the granny look familiar. Where did I see her?

Jinyoung was still mesmerize by the picture he did not realize someone is approaching him.

"Hello! You are new here?" Youngjae

Jinyoung eyes open wide when he see Youngjae greeted him. He was so thankful he wears a mask today.

"Ehem, yes. This is my first time here." Jinyoung

"Welcome to Mine Cafe!! A cafe where you can call yours." Youngjae giggles.

Jinyoung get the pun and laugh with Youngjae.

"Brilliant! Who give the name?" Jinyoung

"The owner aka my boyfriend." Youngjae smile shyly.

"Ouh I see," Jinyoung nod. So Youngjae have a boyfriend now. I felt so sorry when I used to accuse him for want to steal Jaebeom from him.

"I see you are interested by the picture here?" Youngjae

"Yes I am. Its look like a normal everyday thing but its intriguing." Jinyoung

"Right? My boyfriend also said the same thing."  Youngjae

"Your boyfriend took this picture?" Jinyoung

"Yup. every picture in this cafe was taken by my boyfriend." Youngjae

"Wow, you have a very talented boyfriend." Jinyoung

"Yup, and for your information he will change the picture whenever he like. Sometimes once a month, sometime once a week and sometimes once a day. Just like how he want to open the cafe, if you notices the board its written open when the owner open its. I dont know if its my boyfriend is funny or he just lazy to open the cafe from Morning to Night." Youngjae

"You really have a funny boyfriend I assume." Youngjae

"And handsome too." Youngjae boast

"Hahahahaha I sure he is." Jinyoung

"Have you ordered yet" Youngjae

"Not yet, Ive just arrive." Jinyoung

"I am so sorry. I thought you already ordered.  I am a little bit talkative. I am sorry. Please take your order and enjoy." Youngjae said and went to the kitchen area.

Jinyoung ordered the smae thing like last time but today he add some cheese strawberry cake. The cashier told that this is the owner fav cake.

Jinyoung was sipping his strawberry shake when he heard the door open.

"Bambam and Yugyeom is here baby." Yugyeom shout

The workers and other customer laugh.

"Shut up! You embarrased me." Bambam

Youngjae come up when he heard the commotion.

"You arrived?" Youngjae

"Yes and I need my choco milk." Yugyeom

"Its already done, go and take it yourself. Where is.." Youngjae

Even before Youngjae finished talking the door open and every attention is towards the guy that come inside the cafe.

Jaebeom attire but with his beautiful mullet (fight me)

Everyone attention is toward Jaebeom. Jinyoung can hear people whispering about how handsome is the guy is.

Jinyoung agree, his Jaebeom is handsome.  Jinyoung just stare at Jaebeom without blinking and what he see next make him froze in his seat.

"Jay! You are here," Youngjae squeeled and hug Jay arm.

Jay smile at him and give a little peck on Youngjae nose.

Youngjae squeeled louder and brush his lips on the corner of Jay lips.

"Euww guys, its public okay." Yugyeom

"What? We did not do anything, right babe?" Jay

Youngjae nodded. He look so happy.

Jinyoung just stare at the couple in front of him. He cant even breathe right now.

 He remember all his conversation a minute ago about Youngjae boyfriend.

How Youngjae is so proud of his boyfriend.

Youngjae boyfriend is Jaebeom?

Bambam and Yugyeom also here. So they lied saying Jaebeom is dead?

Jinyoung feeling so helpless and angry when  he think about it. 

The way Youngjae cling to his boyfriend triggered something inside Jinyoung mind but before anything happen he relaxes his mind. He is better that before, He can handle this thing. He will not make the monster inside him come out. He tried to take a deep long breathe.

He saw Youngjae walking towards him.

"This is my talented boyfriend." Youngjae

"Hi, Jay Park." Jay said while give his hand to Jinyoung for a hand shake.

Jinyoung just stare for a while and quickly took Jay hand when he saw Jay tried to take his hand back

"Hi." Jinyoung

"Look like you like strawberry." Jay

"Just like you babe." Youngjae laugh

Now Youngjae laugh become a lil bit irritating to Jinyoung not because its annoyed Jinyoung but because the laugh sound so happy and sincere and yes Jinyoung felt JEALOUS. 

But he endured everything.

He just nod and thanks that he already finished eating and wear his mask if not he dont know what will Yugyeom, Bambam and Youngjae react,

"I need to go. It was so delicious." Jinyoung

"Aww thank you, all of the things you eating is made by my boyfriend i mean his recipe." Youngjae.

Jinyoung stand up and said goodbye. Before he go he turn his face back and saw Youngjae give Jaebeom a deep kiss.

He cant take it he run and run and run.

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUE