Chapter 18

SIGH

Youngjae wake up with a really big headache. He remember how his heart broken when he knows Jaebeom regain his memory. Youngjae dont know wether to be happy or sad or even glad. He is happy that Jaebeom remembered his memory but sad when he knows that he will never had the chance to keep loving Jaebeom. He missed his Jay. The kisses, the smile and also the hug. But he also glad that now he dont need to keep tip toed around Jay. Youngjae really want to to tell the truth but after Yugyeom and Bambam persuade him to keep the secret he just follow and because of his greediness that want to keep Jaebeom for himself now he need to face the consequences. Youngjae now knows that Jaebeom will never loved him as Jay love him. He just need to face the reality and hopes that Jaebeom will still want to be friends.

Bambam cant sleep at all. He keep being restless. He cant do anything without seeing his Jaebeom hyung. He want to know how is he. Is he fine at the hospital? Does Jaebeom hyung still mad at him? Bambam knows his Jaebeom hyung will never get angry at him in a long time. Jaebeom usually will give in a few minute after they argue but Bambam also knows that this time he has done something so bad that he thinks he will never be forgiven. Bambam really happy when he heard that Jaebeom regained his memory but the words that Jaebeom said really tug his heart. Bambam also realize that the secret that he keeps from his hyung will definitely be the reasons his hyung mad at him. He just hoping that eveything will be fine. Please God!

Yugyeom is still laying on his bed, he tried to sleep but then the sleepiness never come. He feel so sorry and guilty right now. He is the one who responsible ecause he plan eveything and his plan make Youngjae hyung heart broken while his Jaebeom hyung is angry at them right now. He still remember how Bambam coax him because Bambam really thinks its not a great idea to hide Jaebeom hyung from Jinyoung hyung. But at that time Yugyeom really mad at Jinyoung. He cant think straight at all. Now when all the things happen he feels so bad towards his hyung. Yugyeom hopes that his Jaebeom will cool down and forgive them.

Jinyoung still waiting outside Jaebeom room. He went to the cafeteria to eat and comeback and waiting. He does not feel tired at all. He always take a little peek when he sure Jaebeom is sleeping and seeing sleeping Jaebeom face really make him contented. He were praying to God, to make his Jaebeom will be healthy and stay by his side and also to make his Jaebeom forgive them. He keep asking the nurse to check when he thinks the nurse were late. Jinyoung know Jaebeom is still angry at his friend well he was angry too but he also know that his Jaebeom is really a considerate person and Jinyoung hope that everything will be fine again. He keep smiling when he thinks he can see his Jaebeom again.

Jaebeom wakes up with a sore feeling all over his body, he really hate how his always prone with accident. Just his luck. Then all the sudden Jaebeom feel so lonely. He missed his friend so much. The way Bambam and Yugyeom always and Youngjae just laughing. Thinking about Youngjae really make him awkward, he dont know wether he should act naturally towards his now ex boyfriend? Are we ex now or what? Jaebeom feels so sorry towards Youngjae. He still remember how Youngjae treats him. Saying I love you, all the kisses and also gulp....He cant think about that. Suddenly Jaebeom feels hot. He take a deep breathe. Then suddenly his mind flashes with Jinyoung face. Park Jinyoung. How should he act around him. Jaebeom still dont know why Jinyoung assault him that day. Jaebeom knows that Jinyoung really have a bad case of jealousy and also his temper. He realize about it since his teenagers when if Jinyoung want something he will get it in any way.Jaebeom sigh. He dont know if he can face with Jinyoung now. He still feel sad when Jinyoung lied to him and hide his true self. Ouh god please help me.

 

Bambam come to the hospital and seeing Jinyoung still waiting with the same clothes from before.

"Hyung? You did not go back home?" Bambam

"Ouh Bambam, nah I am fine here." Jinyoung said while smiling

"Hyung, you need to hange and rest. Please go. I will take care from here," Bambam

"No Bambam, I am totally fine! Look" Jinyoung said while twirling in front of Bambam

Bambam just chuckle 

'You really happy hyung?" Bambam

"I am Bambam, I truly am happy." Jinyoung

"You dont mind if Jaebeom hyung hate you?" Bambam

"Bambam, I truly dont care. You know 2 years ago I awake without even knowing if Jaebeom is alive. That feelings, I hope no one will face the same feels. Its hurt Bambam. Yes I know Jaebeom is angry at us but I believe he will never hate us. Hate is a strong words Bambam. Now Bambam just feel frustrated, He does not like when people lie to him and when he knows his friend lie to him that really make him mad or even sad. Just give him time for him to sorts his thought?" Jinyoung

Bambam look at the way Jinyoung eyes look sad whenever he talk about his 2 years without knowing news about Jaebeom.

" I am so sorry again hyung" Bambam

"Its okay Bambam. So how Youngjae and Yugyeom?" Jinyoung

"Yugyeom is fine but Youngjae hyung really sad and broken. I am so sorry and feeling guilty. We knew he had a little crush with Jaebeom hyung but we really dont think he will fall in love with him. Yes we ask him to pretend but even the blind person also realize that Youngjae hyung truly love him. Oh gosh I feel so bad for Youngjae hyung and you too hyung." Bambam

"Bambam, its happen dont worry about it. We all do mistake in our life. Now we need to find a way to make sure Jaebeom is fine and forgive us." Jinyoung

"He still dont want to see  us?" Bambam

"I dont know, like yesterday he feel down from the bed and luckily I was there." Jinyoung

"He fell? Is he okay?" Bambam

"Yes, thank god adn he says thank you timidly to me." Jinyoung chuckle

"Ouh he does not treat you coldly?' Bambam

"Thank god no, that is why I think he will be fine. Just give him some time okay." Jinyoung

Bambam just nod

"Urm excuse me?" Nurse

"Yes?" Jinyoung

"Urm the patient ask for Mr Bambam? Are one of you Mr Bambam?" Nurse

"Yes I am." Bambam

"Okay, he just want to meet with Mr Bambam." Nurse

"Okay." Jinyoung

"Jinyoung hyung? Are you okay?" Bambam

"I am fine Bambam, just go he maybe want something from you." Jinyoung

Truthfully Jinyoung feel a little bit hurt but then he swallow everything because he know that he is at fault too.

Bambam came inside the room and he saw Jaebeom with seating position. His hyung look disheveled with the pale face. His cut on his face look okay than before this.

"Jaebeom hyung?'' Bambam

"You are here?" Jaebeom

'' Before you start talking, I just want to say sorry. Its all our fault. Please forgive us hyung! We do this because we dont want you to get hurt. We really sorry and we really really really stupid when we " Bambam

Jaebeom just look at Bambam without talking he eyed Bambam up and down. Bambam look so stressed. He keep fidgeting around while clasp and unclasp his hand. Jaebeom still did not oen his mouth yet. This make Bambam feel so nervous. Bambam want to say something but Jaebeom interupt him.

"Why are you so far away?" Jaebeom

Bambam did not realise that he is still at the door. Bambam look suprise when Jaebeom said that. Then slowly his facial expression change, his mouth slowly turn into a small smile with his eye full of love. Bambam run towards Jaebeom and flung himself towards Jaebeom. Jaebeom just giving him his fatherly smile.

"I am so sorry Bambam I am being a kind of friend. i should be thankful towards you guys who always be there for me when I lost my memory or even when I had my episodes. You guy took a really good care of me and I just get angry without thinking how you guys sacrifice your free time for me and you also make me happy. I still remember how happy I am as Jay Park and after a few days I thinks its not fair for me to treat you guys like that. I am so sorry again Bambam." Jaebeom

"Jaebeom hyung, dont talk like that. Dont say sorrry. Its not your fault at all. I understand your feeling. You were shocked because we lied to you and hiding everything from you." Bambam said while hugging Jaebeom tighter.

"Bam, its hurt when you hug me like that." Jaebeom chuckle

"Sorry." Bambam

"How is Yugyeom? And urmm Youngjae?" Jaebeom

"Both of them a little bit shaken especially Youngjae hyung." Bambam

"Oh my god, I feel so sorry towards Youngjae. I hurt him I am sure about it. But I seriously dont have any feeling towards him. Yeah I know we really like a couple but that time I really thought he was my boyfriend. what should I do?" Jaebeom express his worry.

"Jaebeom hyung. Its totally fine. Youngjae hyung knows it. He is okay. Dont worry." Bambam

"But the way he acts toward me is not an acting right? I can feel his sincerity." Jaebeom

"Truthfully, he totally falling in love with you hyung but he also know there is a risk when he have feeling towards you and he told me he just want us to be back like usual. He want you as his friend hyung." Bambam

"I hope he will be fine." Jaebeom

"Jaebeom hyung, how about Jinyoung hyung?" Bambam

"What about him?" Jaebeom

"Hyung, do you really want to ignore him?" Bambam

"I should ignore him as long as I want. I still remember vividly what he had done to me." Jaebeom

"But Jaebeom hyung, Jinyoung hyung was sick at that time." Bambam

"What do you mean?" Jaebeom

"He actually diagnosed with a mental illness and now he was fine after he went to the theraphy and the medicine help too. We also shocked at first when he come to us and begging us to be with you hyung. Jinyoung hyung really love you. He really suffered a lot in 2years you were gone." Bambam

Jaebeom just stare at Bambam face. He really dont know about all the mental illness. He need to know it further but it seems inappropriate to ask from Bambam.

"Is he still outside?" Jaebeom

"You mean Jinyoung hyung? Yes he is." Bambam

Jaebeom sigh.

"You ask him to go back and take a rest." Jaebeom

"He will not agree hyung." Bambam

"Then tell him after he has change and sleep, I want to meet him but only after he change, eat and also sleep. Also tell him I dont want to see his mess self." Jaebeom

"Okay Jaebeom hyung, I will tell him and comeback again." Bambam

"Bam?" Jaebeom

"Yes, hyung?" Bambam

"I want strawberry milk please." Jaebeom

Bambam chcukle and nod his head.

Outside the room Jinyoung tried to eavesdrop but he cant hear a thing then he was shocked by the door open suddenly. Jinyoung flinched.

"Hyung?" Bambam

"Sorry" Jinyoung laugh a little.

"Its fine hyung." Bambam

"So what did you talk about?" Jinyoung

" A lot of things and Jaebeom hyung told me a message for you." Bambam

"Really? About what" Jinyoung face turn into a big smile. 

"He said, you need to go back home to change, eat and sleep." Bambam

"But I dont want too." Jinyoung

"If you dont want too, you cant see him." Bambam

"What?" Jinyoung

"Jaebeom said he dont want to see you in your messy self right now. if you want to meet him you have to go back to change ad sleep also eat." Bambam

"You are not kidding me right now, right?" Jinyoung

"No I am not hyung, he told me to say that to you. he dont want to see you in this condition" Bambam

Jinyoung smile when the thought of Jaebeom want to meet him. Jinyoung is so happy about it

"How about him? I cant leave him alone." Jinyoung

"Hyung?I am here right? Dont worry." Bambam

"Thanks Bambam, I will come soon." Jinyoung said and walk away faster

"Not after you take your bath, eat and sleep hyung" Bambam

 

Jinyoung went ot his apartment with a heart full of anticipation, he cant wait to see Jaebeom and he knows Jaebeom still care for him or else he will not ask me to eat and all this. He really do care for me. Jinyoung only took approximately 5 minutes for him to change and now he is at his kitchen to eat anything that available. He really cant wait to see Jaebeom. After he eat some left over food he really want to go to the hospital back but then all his tiredness come and he cant open his eye so he decide to take a little nap.

 

Meanwhile at the hospital, Bambam bought Jaebeom his strawberry milk and help him drink it.

"Oh gosh, I missed this taste." Jaebeom said while drinking his strawberry milk sloppily

"Hyung, gosh. Drink properly. I buy you like 5 boxes of those things, slow down." Bambam chuckle.

Yugyeom and Youngjae came around after Bambam assured them that Jaebeom is fine.

"Jaebeom hyung! I am so so so sorry hyung. I am so stupid thinking like that! This is all because of me. Please forgive me hyung." Yugyeom plead.

"Yugyeom, its fine. I was furious at first but now I am totally fine by it. I am okay, dont worry." Jaebeom

Yugyeom give Jaebeom a big tight hug.

"I missed you hyung!" Yugyeom

"Yha, its been only 2 days we dont see eah other. Are you sure you missed me?' Jaebeom chuckle

Jaebeom look at Youngjae who silently stand beside Bambam. Youngjae keep fidgeting and playig with his fingers

"Youngjae ah." Jaebeom softly call for Youngjae

Youngjae slowly look at Jaebeom, Jaebeom smile while gesture Youngjae to come closer. Youngaje walk hesitantly toward Jaebeom. Jaebeom hold his hand towards Youngjae, Youngjae look suprised at first but then slowly took Jaebeom hand. Jaebeom caress Youngjae hand and give him a warm grip. Youngjae feel a littte better with Jaebeom action towards him.

"You dont need to say sorry Youngjae ah, I understand you were trying to help this useless hyung. I am so thankful towards you but I also want to say sorry because after I regain my memory I also realize about my feeling and I am truly sorry but I dont have the same feeling that you have for me. But at the same time I was truly happy when I was a Jay Park, its not an act so I feel like a jerk right now because whenever I remember your acts towards me as your boyfriend. I dont feel the butterfly inside my stomach or whatever. But I still adore you as my friend Youngjae ah." Jaebeom

Youngjae did not look at Jaebeom face when he uttered those word. Its still hurt him when he think about it but then when Jaebeom ask for his forgiveness, its strike on Youngjae mind, this guy is so kind. Jaebeom know that he took advantage towards him  just because Youngjae feel greedy but Jaebeom still ask Youngjae to forgive him. Youngjae realize how a great man Jaebeom is.

"Hyung, dont say like that. You dont have to say sorry at all. Its all my fault and yes I am so sad but then I am happy too hyung, For 2 years I can feel your loved and trust but then it was me who still lied to you because I want my happiness. I want you for me only. I deserved this hyung, I just hope that we will stay friends because I dont think I can manage to lose you as a friend too hyung." Youngjae

"Silly, of course we will be friends. All of you, I am sorry. Its just shocked me when I regained my memory and learn what you guys have done but when I was alone I keep thinking how you guys sacrifice a lot of things to me and how Bambam's family aid me with their money. I am so thankful and i will sure to reply all the good things you have done to me." Jaebeom

"Hyung, dont say like that. My family really adore you too hyung. My mom will come soon. She so happy when I told her you regain your memory. To tell you the truth my mom already think of you as his older son." Bambam chcukle.

"Yes hyung. We really love you that is why we never thought any of the thing we have done is a sacrifice. For me, you save me before this without even know who I am, So this is the way I can do to say thank you." Yugyeom

"Oh my god, my brat is already grown up! I never thought the boy that always give me a hard time finally become an adult! I am so proud of you both!" Jaebeom

"Hyung, dont say like that." Bambam

"Why? Its true tho, you used to be that rich brat showing of your jewelry's and everything. Ouhh I missed the old time." Jaebeom laugh.

Bambam, Yugyeom and Youngjae look stunned when they heard and see Jaebeom smile. Jaebeom smile so big and heartly. He smile like a kid. They all smiling at each other when they see Jaebeom smile happily.

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUE