Chapter 9

SIGH

Jinyoung just realize something when he was ready to go to sleep. He did not wear his mask today and why did Jaebeom call him Jin and not Jinyoung? Does he pretend to not know me? But his reaction like normal not like he is acting or something. But why? Does he forget about me? Its been 2 years only right? How can he forget me? Something has happen to my Jaebeom and I know it. 

Jinyoung still cant forget what happen today. He knows that one Yugyeom is lying about Jaebom death, two Jaebeom now known as Jay Park and he needs to know why, three and the most hurtful is Youngjae boyfriend that he cherished is none other than his Jaebeom. Jinyoung still cant remove the thought that Youngjae kissed his Jaebeom and Jaebeom look happy too. Why? Is Jaebeom cheating on him? That is the reason they move here? But I know my Jaebeom he is not that kind of person. 

People change Jinyoung, his mind remind him. You also change right? If you still the old Jinyoung, you know you will become berserk. All the theraphy help you right? I am proud of you.

Jinyoung took a deep long sigh. He need to find the info but how? Yugyeom, Bambam and Youngjae knows him so he cant get the information from him. So the only way is through Jaebeom or I can ask the Mine Cafe staff about their boss? Maybe they can help me. If not the last resort is from Jaebeom himself. I need to know the truth.

Jinyoung is so upset that he forgot to ask Jaebeom phone numbers. He should do that the first thing when he meet Jaebeom again, Jinyoung hope he can see Jaebeom soon. The thought about seeing Jaebeom make Jinyoung sleepier, so he sleep while thinking about the next time he will meet his lover.

 

 

"Jay ah!" Youngjae looking for his boyfriend early morning. He looked inside the bedroom and saw the sleeping Jay. 

Its unusual to see Jay sleep so soundly and he always the first person to wake up. Youngjae just smile seeing his sleeping boyfriend. Youngjae come and sit while slightly at Jay face hoping that he will not wake him up. He always pray to the god that someday he can wake up with this sight everyday. He knows that Jay is fine with Youngjae sleeping at his room but Youngjae want Jaebeom to ask him personally. He dont what to push Jay in their relationship. Youngjae always take things slowly. He still feel guilty about what he done to Jay but Youngjae cant deny that  he also want his happiness even when his happiness making someone else aka Jinyoung miserable. 

Youngjae sigh, he give a small peck on his boyfriend eye mole and went outside to make breakfast for his friends.

"Hyung !!! Wake up!! Sleepy head!!" Yugyeom

"Urfghhh, why so loud Yugyeom?" Jay

"Its already 8.30 am now wake up and get ready we already set to open the cafe early today right?" Yugyeom

"8.30 already? I am sorry I did not make the breakfast yet. I will after I change." Jay

"No need to worry bout that, your lovely boyfriend has already make breakfast for us Just get your lazy up." Yugyeom

"Yah dont call my lazy!" Jay

Yugyeom just laugh and when out from Jay room.

Jay took only 15 minute to get ready and when he is done he walk out from his room and the moment we walk out he heard a loud laugh from the kitchen.

"What so funny?" Jay

"Morning hyung." Bambam

Jay walk towards Yongjae and give him a back hug and a kissed on his ears.

"Morning, love." Jay

Youngjae just squeled and giggle at Jay action.

"Uueewww, what with all this PDA this early in the morning?" Yugyeom

"Just say you jealous of us." Youngjae

"I am not, you are lucky that my girlfriend is on a vacation if not..." Yugyeom

"If not what will happen?" Jay

"Yah, Yugyeom stop saying that your imagination girlfriend on a vacation and just say you are single. You have been saying the same thing after you broke up with your last boyfriend. I dont know your last relationship will make you straight. Is he that good?" Bambam teased.

"Stop it, you know its Jay hyung fault he broke up with me. I should know he has feeling with Jay hyung when he approached me hurmmp, I still hurt okay. What did you feel when we make out and he call out Jay hyung name loudly." Yugyeom pout

"Awww poor baby, but dont blame my boyfriend okay.  He is that hot that everyone one a piece of him but sorry he is mine." Youngjae

"Babe, dont say like that I am shy." Jay act bashful

"Stop Jay hyung with that awful act and Yugyeom I always told you that the freak is freak. I can see it the first time you introduce him to us when he oggle Jay hyung in front of us without hiding it but you are blind by the love and cant see it. Turn out your friend is a stalker. Thank god that night nothing happen if not Jay will lost his vriginity to that guy hahahahhahaha." Bambam

"Yah I am not a okay, right babe?" Jay ask Youngjae and the younger just nodded while laughing.

"Yeah you are a , you only has with Youngjae hyung only and not other people. You should try it with others just for your experiment." Bambam

"Yahwhat the hell he is my boyfriend okay! Bambam I am so dissappointed with you!" Youngja pouted

All of them laugh out loud seeing the sulking Youngjae.

They always enjoyed their breakfast together. They always been this loud every morning. 

 

 

Jinyoung getting ready to went out when his phone ringing.

"Hello." Jinyoung

"Yah stupid friend do you forget to call me or what? I thought you are already dead! I sent a ton of messages but you did not reply at all." Jackson

"Jack, I just arrived for around 4 days and you already interrupt me in my holidays and all your messages is about that Jay Park and seriously i dont have any clues and yes the cafe is not the same kind like you said, I think the blog got a wrong information." Jinyoung

Jinyoung decided to keep the Jay Park as a secret like he promise with Jay. He dont want to lose Jay trust.

"I think so too because when I try to find the blog its alredy non exist. But other than that, I missed you so much!! When will you come back?" Jackson

"Like I said I just come here and I dont know yet Jack." Jinyoung

"Any new info about Jaebeom?" Jackson

Jinyoung dont really know wether he want to tell Jackson or not. 

"I have a little clue but i will tell both of you when I am sure with it okay?" Jinyoung

"Okay man, be careful and if you need anything me and Mark just one call away." Jackson

"Thank you Jack, I need it." Jinyoung

 

 

Jinyoung decided to roam around the place, he took his bike and today he did not forget to wear his mask. He dont want to bump into the trio and get in trouble. He rode his bike all the way to the beaches. He just enjoying his stay feeling the sun and sand. He reminisce old memory when Jaebeom always ask him to go to the beach but Jinyoung refuse because he dont want Jaebeom see other people with bikini and shorts and Jinyoung also dont want other people seeing Jaebeom in shorts. Jinyoung just chuckle how silly he is in the past. He realize that he always have a bad temper even thought he rarely use fist around Jaebeom he always goes berserk by throwing things. But Jaebeom also stood there just see what Jinyoung does and when Jinyoung calm a little Jaebeom also hug and try to soothe Jinyoung out. Jaebeom is the best thing that happen to Jinyoung and he cant believe he will lose Jaebeom for another guy. He always thinks that his action before this is just like a normal things until the incident happen. Jinyoung still dont know how he lose his that day, he never thought he could hit Jaebeom but no he strangle him and he see how hard for Jaebeom to breathe but he still did not loose his hand around Jaebeom necks, he still remember he hit Jaebeom too before strangle him he always feel awful whenever he remember what he did to Jaebeom but he swear he did not realize when he did that. The monster inside him took control of Jinyoung and now he will make sure that the monster will keep inside.

He saw a few couple and family already playing at the shore, when he were in a relationship with Jaebeom he always imagine when they older living together with their pets and also their kids. He always make fun of Jaebeom whenever he mention kids because Jaebeom always look flustered and he always blush and the sight that Jinyoung will never forget. He want his Jaebeom back he want to do anything to make Jaebeom his again but he know he cant force Jaebeom like usually. Jinyoung dont want to make Jaebeom sad ever again.

Then he realize something, what if Jaebeom is happy with Youngjae? Can he really let Jaebeom be if Jaebeom's heart want Youngjae and not him? He really cant live without Jaebeom. He tried for 2 years to move on but still its hard. Maybe if Jaebeom dont want him as lover he can accept me as his bestfriend again right?  I think I can manage with Jaebeom as my friend. Right? 

Jinyoung cant think anything he stay at the beach until the sun set. He look at his watch its already 6pm. He get up and rode his bike to the nearest restaurant he can find because he is quite hungry.

Before he turn his bike he saw someone at the corner of the road, the stranger look like he just meet with an accident when he just sit next to his bicycle, Jinyoung thought for a while he is hungry but someone need his help right? 

He ride his bike towards the stranger and when he see how frozen the stranger is he was shocked. The stranger is no other that Jay Park. He heard Jay mumble a little.

"Where am I?Think, think harder. I need to think. Why am I here again? Jay concentrate and think." Jay

Jinyoung want to cry when he saw how Jay look so devastated he look like he was lost.

'' Jay?" Jinyoung

"You know me?" Jay

"Its Jin, we meet yesterday and a couple time already." Jinyoung

"I am so sorry I did not recognize you. But can you tell me where I live? I think I lost." Jay

"Im sorry, I dont know where did you live." Jinyoung

"Oh my god, I dont want to call police and said Im lost, Itwas embarassing." Jay look like he want to cry

"Dont worry I will help you. Can you tell me what do you remember?" Jinyoung

Jay take a deep breathe 

"I was cycling, i remember that then I think i fell? Or something happen, I dont remember at all. I have my phone but the battery is die already" Jay

"I have my phone, do you have any number that ou remember?" Jinyoung

"Oh my god!! I dont rememerb anything right now. I just know my name is Jay. Thats all." Jay shout and he look like he want to blew up with his red face

"Calm down, calm down. Dont be panicked I am here to help you." Jinyoung

Jay try to stay calm and he take a deep breathe.

"Do you have anythin with you? Like your wallet?" Jinyoung

Jay searches his jean and hoodie but there is no wallet but then he take out a card from the jeans and hoodie's pocket

"Let me see that." Jinyoung

On the card there is an explanation that saying if anybody found this owner of the card look lost they need to call the phone number or bring the person to the address. 

"Look here is your address, let me bring you there." Jinyoung

"How about my bicycle?'' Jay

"Urmm, I think you ride with me and then we will take the bicycle after because I think you cant ride the bicycle.'' Jinyoung said while looking at the broken bicycle.

Jay just nodded.

 

They arrive at Jay house after 30 miutes ride from the beach. When they arrived the first things Jinyoung saw is a worried looking Youngjae waiting outside at the porch.

"Jay!!" Youngjae run to Jay when he saw Jay come down from Jinyoung bike

"Are you okay? Are you fine?" Youngjae said while searching Jay body if there is wound

"Oh my god look at the wound, what happen Jay?" Youngjae said while taking Jay's wrist

Jay keep quite and took his hand from Youngjae

Youngjae look puzzle

"Jay?" Youngjae

"Ehem, I am sorry but I think he cant remember.." even before Jinyoung finished talking

"You having an episode right now? Oh my gosh. Come inside, come inside right now." Youngjae tried to take Jay hand but he did not moved

"This is serious, I need to call Bambam adn Yugyeom. Jay, you are my boyfriend, you need to trust me okay. Dont worry I will not hurt you. You need to come inside the house." Youngjae

Jay just keep quite.

Jinyoung look at the helpless Youngjae and he felt pity for Youngjae that look like he want to cry

"Urm, I think you dont need to worry for anything. I mean you trust me as your friend right?" Jinyoung tried to persuade Jay

"How bout this, I will accompay you inside the house, may I?" Jinyoung ask Youngjae

"Yes, yes of course you can." Youngjae

Jinyoung took Jay hand and bring him inside the house. 

Youngjae felt a little jealous when he see a stranger can persuade Jay and he cant, he always know that when Jay have his episode only Bambam and Yugyeom who can persuade Jay but he just let it go because Jay safety is more important.

Inside the house Jay sit beside Jinyoung.

"Urm can you wait for a while, his other's friend is on his way." Youngjae said and he gone.

Youngjae come back a few minutes with a box.

Before Jinyoung want to ask what is it the front door flew open.

"Hyung!" Bambam

"I sorry I worried you Bam ah, I just feel weird when Jay did not pick up his phone after a few time I call and I know I am supposee to accompany him today but he just said he want to go to the beach for a while and I am so tired and i cant think," before Youngjae finished talk Yugyeom interrupt

"You feel tired hyung!!! You should tell me, I can take him for you. What happen if something happen to Jay hyung!" Yugyeom shout

"Excuse me I think you can stop for a while you can see he is scared right?" Jinyoung said while trying to calm down the shaking Jay

" sorry hyung." Yugyeom

"You bring the things?" Bambam

"Yes, already prepared." Youngjae

"Play the video." Bambam

The video started, they all look at Jay who taking a sit in front the camera.

"Ehem ehem, okay. Hi.. Urmm You maybe think its weird seeing yourself in the video right? Dont worry about a thing, you just have your episode. Your name is Jay Park or should I said my name? Hahahaha, urm I know you feel like you were lost but dont worry you are not, if you watching this video thats mean you are safe. See this picture? Thsi is Bambam, Youngjae and  Yugyeom. They are all your friend well one of them is your boyfriend and his name is Youngjae not Yugyeom even when he told that to you. So when we have our episode we will lost our memory temporary but just for a while,the last time its only take for around 45 minutes until you will remember again, You just have to clear your mind, take a good rest and also make sure to eat if you hungry okay. Trust me you dont want to be hungry when you remember anything. Its not a great picture. This video is just a short introduction about why you feel lost, you need to read your journal if you want to know more abour yourself, I dont have time to tell all my history lives to you. But dont worry you will remember soon! If not just live like what Bambam told you. He will never lie to you. Fighting"

The video stop.

"Inside this is all your journals and all the letters from doctor if you want to know what happen to you. Yugyeom here will take you to your room." Bambam

"Follow me. let me help you with that." Yugyeom

When both Yugyeom and Jay went to Jay room, Youngjae take a deep relieved sigh.

"Yougnjae hyung dont beat up yourself, its not your fault." Bambam went and hug Youngjae

"Thank god you found him, urm do we meet before?" Youngjae

"Yeah at the cafe." Jinyoung

"Ouh okay, thank you again for your help. Usually I will make sure that his phone werre full when he went out. I am so forgetful today." Youngjae

"Youngjae dont worry we just need to be thankful to this guy. Urm can we know who are you?" Bambam

"You know me." Jinyoung

"Excuse me?" Bambam

Jinyoung took off his mask 

Both Youngjae and Bambam gasp

"Why are you here?" Youngjae

"Seriously? You want me to do the explaining?" Jinyoung

"Why are you doing here?" Yugyem come down and take Jinyoung collar

"I am here to know the truth. Why are you lying to me?" Jinyoung

"Get out from here." Yugyeom shout

"I wont, I save Jaebeom so I had the right to know what happen." Jinyoung

"Right? What right you talking about? You almost kill our hyung." Yugyeom

"Its not my intention, I am so sorry." Jinyoung

"Huh if we are not arrived at that time you will the one who crying at hyung grave." Yugyeom

"Both of you shut up, if you want to speak please dont shout. You know how Jay hyung is Yugyeom." Bambam

"Why keep calling him as Jay, he is Jaebeom right?" Jinyoung

"Jinyoung, I dont know why are you here at my house but can you please get out?" Bambam

"Tell me the truth then I go away, if not you need to bare with me being here." Jinyoung

"You just want to know the truth right? You dont want anything else right?" Youngaje spoke for the first time after Jinyoung open his mask

"I want to know the truth." Jinyoung said and I want Jaebeom back he continue his word silently

"The truth is Jay lost his memory after the incident that happen 2 years ago." Youngjae

"What? How come? Did i do that? I think I just stranggle him." Jinyoung

 " Bull, he were badly injured when you strangle him. When we arrive he was like half dead," Bambam

"I.. I dont think I did that bad." Jinyoung

"You were imagining things to make you less guilty I think, this is the reason why we run away from you. We dont want that to happen again and we know you always hurt Jay emotionally. We can see it. We dont want our hyung to be with you again." Bambam

"Ive change, Ive promised that i have change, I went to the therapist and Ive got all my medicine and all things to make me better than before. I know I was wrong but I have change for the better. I missed my Jaebeom. I searched for him for 2 years, he was my bestfriend before my lover. Can you feel what I feel when he missing from my life just like that. Its hurt me. I know I am the one who started this but please let me help him too. let me help you guys to make him better." Jinyoug plead

"Are you crazy? Do you think I will allow it? Do you think Jay will want this? And btw its not your Jaebeom, he is my boyfriend. Who are you to say something like you want to help him after what you done?" Youngjae

"Please just go Jinyoung." Bambam

Jinyoung still did not move when they heard a loud scream at the stairs.

They all look at Jay who squat down and his head at his knees

"Hyung, why are you here?" Bambam tried to go near Jay

"Leave!!! Leave me!" Jay

"Calm down hyung, its me Yugyeom." Yugyeom 

"No, no, no!! Please leave me alone." Jay

Youngjae just cry when he saw Jaebeom like that, its just like in the beginning when they dont know what to do when Jay being like that

Jinyoung walking towards Jay but before he arrive Yugyeom halt him

"Go away I said." Yugyeom

"I WILL NOT LEAVE MY JAEBEOM LOOKING LIKE THAT I AM HIS BESFRIEND FOR SAKE!! I KNOW HIM BETTER THAT YOU GUYS. I HAVE DONE SOMETHING WRONG YES I ADMIT IT BUT HE NEED MY HELP AND I WANT TO HELP HIM. GO AWAY, YOU CAN MURDER ME AFTER THIS" Jinyoung give a deathly glare at Yugyeom

"Let him be Yugyeom." Bambam

Jinyoung searches his back pocket for some strawberry candy that Jaebeom like, he always have those candy becaus eits remind him of Jaebeom

Jinyoung took one candy and show it to Jay

"Urmm, you want one?" Jinyoung

Jay just keep looking at the candy and Jinyoung face

"You can take it if you want, I have a lot" Jinyoung

Jay become calmer and took the candy and says thank you before he head to his room

"Strawberry candy always work." Jinyoung

"I will go now but dont think I will go away from here. I need to know everything, I want Jaebeom or Jay back as his friend. You cant deny me. We have a strong destiny, If we dont I will not be here." Jinyoung snarl and walk away.

After Jinyoung left, Yougnjae knees giving out make him fall down.

"Hyung." Yugyeom

"He is here, He is here to take my Jaebeom away." Youngjae cry

"Shushhh, no no dont cry. I will make sure that he will not take Jaebeom away from us." Yugyeom

Youngjae cry louder.

Bambam just stood unmoved

Yugyeom still mad and dont know what to do.

They have been find out by Jinyoung

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUE

 

 

 

HI MY READERS I JUST WANT TO SAY I HAVE A LOT OT TYPOS GOING AROUND THIS FANFIC AND I WILL TRY (READ :TRY) TO CORRECT THE TYPO 

I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR READING THIS FANFICTION AND THANK YOU TO MY SUBCRIBERS TOO. I WILL TRY TO MAKE THIS FANFIC AROUN 20 CHAPTER OR MORE HAHAHAHAHAHA I NEVER WROTE A FANFIC LONGER THAT 20 CHAPTERS SO THE STORY KIND OF FAST PACING RIGHT? IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION OR ANYTHING YOU WANT  TO SAY JUST LEAVE A COMMENT!!

BTW ALL THE ILLNESS IS MADE UP BY ME!! IDK IF THERE IS A REAL ILLNESS LIKE WHAT JAEBEOM OR JINYOUNG HAVE.

AND I HAVE A LITTLE CONFESSION, I DONT KNOW IF I END THIS WITH JJP OR 2JAE.... 

YOU GUYS HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE

THANKS AGAIN, I WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOON