Chapter 6

SIGH

JEJU ISLAND

"What an unlucky day" Jay sigh.

Today is the day his boyfriend and friend will come back but now he was stuck inside a store room at the cafe shop.

He forget that the door lock is broken and usually he let the door open without closing but today because he in a hurry to close the cafe and he forgot about it.

He search for his phone on the back pocket of his trouser and yet he cant find anything.

What can I do? 

I already told all the staff to go back home. I just need to wait for Youngjae to come and searched for me right? I really want to pick him and my two brats at the airport.

Talking about the airport, I remember that guy that accidentally bump into me. He look like he found a corpes or something, he look so suprise and he froze while looking at me. Am I look that intimidating to him? Bambam always told me that my face sometimes scared the customer if I am not smiling and when I wear all black I look like a grim reaper. I know its weird but i really love black and I dont know why.

Another thing about that guy, he said something but i forget but the moment he said it i had a little headache and I want to know why. He also look so sad like he want to cry and I felt something bout that. I dont know why but maybe because I sick so my mind keep playing with me. I dont know him so what should I care right?

I should be thankful because I have a great bestfriend and my boyfriend. But sometimes I wonder is this all about my life? I know that my parents die a few month after I moved to Seoul because of an accident and I felt sorry that i forgot about them and I cant remember if I sad or devastated that day because I lost my memory. Bambam told me everything about my past and I believed him because sometimes I can connect my poor memory with what Bambam told me. Especially about the death of my pet cat, Nora who died a few days after we moved. I remember Nora, i remember playing with her and all. I just felt something not right or there is a hole in my memory or can I say my heart?

I dont know why but when I am alone like this I like to think hard so that I can regained my memory so I can know what I suppose to know. But alas after 2 years my memory still cant be restored. I try and try and even Bambam and Yugyeom told me everything about my life and assured me that there is nothing else from my past memory. I still feel there is something missing. But who knows right maybe its just my mind playing trick with me.

Jay let out a big sigh.

He feel empty when he is alone in a closed space.

He closed his eyes and tried to remember something. He tried so hard.

But nothing come, he can feels some tears forming.

He used to cry in front of everybody but now he tried to suppress it so that his friend will not be worried.

But now he just let it go.

He cried just because he feel empty and alone.

He cried and longing for someone but he dont know who.

He cried because he is tired when he sleeps he always dream about someone that he kiss his cheek, someone that he hug dearly and someone that light up his life but whenever he wake up he felt guilty because that someone is not his boyfriend.

Jay remember the first time he met with Youngjae, just a 3 days after the accident Bambam and Yugyeom bring Youngjae to him. He remember  the younger guy who look slighlty worrried when he saw Jay but as his worker at the cafe. But the next words from Yugyeom make him confused.

"Hyung you remember your boyfriend right?" Yugyeom 

"My what?" Jay

"Boyfriend." Yugyeom

"I have a boyfriend?" Jay

Yugyeom look relieve when I said the word while Bambam just stare at my face.

"Yah you forget your boyfriend?" Yugyeom

"I am sorry Youngjae ah, apparently I had a few screw loose in my mind. I cant remember you as my boyfriend but I know you as my staff at the cafe." Jay said while looking apolegetic towards Youngjae

Youngjae just smile. He did not said anything until Yugyeom drag him towards Jay bed

"Yah why are you act like you just meet him? You guys always so affectionate towards each other okay. Dont make this ruined your relationship." Yugyeom

Jay and Youngjae just look at each other until Youngjae come forward and give Jay a hug.

Jay still remember that hug feel different but he just ignore it.

They moved to Jeju Island as soon as Jay can leave the hospital. Jay quite confused with what happen to him and why he need to moved. Bambam and Yugyeom told Jay that they actually need to moved there because they have already moved to Jeju and open the cafe long before the accident happen and because Jay cant remember anything he just followed them. He also feels weird why they need to open a regular cafe and not a cat cafe like they used too, but nevertheless Bambam always give a reason until he cant have any doubt anymore.

Eventhought he lost his memory he did not lose his passion on photography, he always took a picture usually a scenery. He really adore the nature and he always like to take the picture of a beautiful palaces. Jay dont know why but he eagerly want to enter a photography competition just to test his work and unexpectedly he won. Jay never know he is that talented even when all his friend and workers always said that he really a talented photographer. He tried to persuade Bambam to let him go to take the awards and prize but Bambam with Yugyeom and Youngjae did not agree and said a lot will happen if he went alone and they cant accompany him because its a busy season and they need a lot of help in the cafe. Jay sometimes feel like a little kid eventhough he is the oldest but because they always used his memory lost as an excuse, Jay just silently agree with them.

Jay wipe his tears and take a deep breath. He need to think positively. He is still alive and well loved by everyone. What else he need right?

And before he continue he heard the door unlocked

"Jay? Why are you here" Jeung Un

"Thank god you are here, I am locked inside. Why are you here?" Jay

"Ouh, I just want to check our coffe beans stocked before as you asked me too but I forgot and I come back here to do it. Why your eyes are red?" Jeung Un

"Ah, nothing maybe the dust." Jay said while give Jeung Un a small smile and walk away.

 

JEJU INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT

Jay was waiting for his boyfriend and friend.

He went there after he changed his clothes.

He was scrolling his SNS when he heard someone yell.

"JAY HYUNG!" Bambam running towards him and give a big hug

"Yah, Bambam. Why are you always like this? Every single time you always hug me first." Jay

"Shut up! I missed you!" Bambam

"Yah, tha is my boyfriend you hug there mister!" Youngjae come and yank Bambam away from Jay but Bambam just hug Jay tighter

"Let him go." Youngjae whine

And in a short moment Youngjae and Bambam being yank away from Jay by Yugyeom

"Stop it both of you. You guys dont know that Jay hyung love me more that you too." Yugyeom said while give Jay a backhug

"Yah, i dont get to hug him yet." Youngjae 

"Let me go Yugyeom." Jay said and walk toward sulking Youngjae and give him a welcome kiss.

"Hi, I miss you." Jay

Yongjae just giggles and give Jay a peck on his cheek

"Missed you too. You dont know that i really love it when you do a man bun on yout ugly mullet" Youngjae said while carresing Jay man bun

"Wow hyung! You actually praise and denounce Jay hyung mullet in a words." Yugyeom said laughing loudly

"I know you love it, this is my welcome present for you." Jay said while smirking

"I thought you will give me the present tonight?" Youngjae asked innocently and give a deep kiss to Jay

"Bla bla bla bla bla, i did not hear anything." Bambam said while covering his ears

"I dont see anything" Yugyeom said while cover his eyes

After their kiss Jay just laugh and said " Now stop it both of you, lets go. " Jay

 

Jay bring them to the famous seafood restourant before they went back home.

"Yah, i dont know that I missed seafood so much." Yugyeom

"You always said that you hate seafood when we were at Seoul." Bamba

"He always like that when he come back from Seoul. Any new news?" Jay

"News? What news?" Bambam

"You guys usually so talkative whenever you comeback from Seoul but today its a little bit different." Jay

"What different? We are the same person maybe a little tired. Right guys." Youngjae

"Yeah, yeah. Seoul some old same old. Nothing new happen that is why we are not talkative? Are you sure we are differerent hyung? Yugyeom still a pabo just like the last time we meet." Bambam sad and Yugyeom throw the green chilli pepper to Bambam

"See?" Bambam

They all laugh out loud,

Bambam, Yugyeom and Youngjae look normal but in their mind the cant stop thinking about the one guy that will ruined everything they built  for their hyung.

 

PARK JINYOUNG

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUE