Chapter 16

SIGH

Jay feel like he just being hit by somethng big that make all his body feels all the pain. Jay tried to open his eye but he cant do it. He try moving his arm but whatever he does nothing happen. Jay panicked. is he dead already? He try harder to move his eyelids but he still cant open it. He only saw the darkness surrounding him, he try to talk and scream something but he cant do it. He feel so frustrated, why he can do anything at all? Then Jay heard some voices talking. He tried to listen to the conversation but he cant listen when their voices overlap with each other.

"What do you mean?"

"He is in coma? But it not 24 hours yet?"

"Yes but all his vital has shown that he is indeed in coma, but dont worry my team already have plan eveything to make sure that Jay will wake up soon because after we check he actually in a good condition but yeah maybe his brain was shocked by the impact."

"So its not that long right?"

"We hope so, I just want you guys to keep talking to the patient because sometimes its actually help when family members talk positive things and make sure that the patient will know that he is not alone."

"Thank you doctor we will try."

What the hell? Im in a coma but I am here, I can listen to you guys, it just I cant move my freaking hand and eye and eveything

"Why dont you guys go home and take a rest and bring anything for Jay? I will take care of him in the meantime." Jinyoung

"Are you sure?" Bambam

Jinyoung nod.

"Okay lets go back. Lets go Youngjae hyung." Bambam

Youngjae still sitting beside Jay while laying his head on Jay bed and holding Jay hand.

"Youngjae, you need to be energize ifyou want to take care Jay. You cant be like this." Jinyoung

Youngjae nod and give Jay hand a squeeze and then a kiss on the cheek.

"Lets go." Youngjae

After Bambam, Youngjae and Yugyeom went. Jinyoung take a deep breathe and sit beside Jay bed.

"Hi."

"I know you cant answer me right now but I hope you can listen to me. Please dont give up Jay, we all need you here. I dont think I can manage to lost you for the second time. I dont know what has happen but you need to listen to your friends about why they done what they have done. To be honest I am also angry and feels like they stabb me when they told me about it but I am also thankful because they took a really good care. I hope you will not get angry at them." Jinyoung

Wait, is that Jinyoung? What is he talking about? Oh wait, i remember why I am so angry and sad. What the hell I am so sad and angry for? I just feels frustrated  but they the one who help me to be who I am today. Sometime my emotion really make me suffer. I hate feelings. I should just ask them why do they do that but no my side want to make it harder. Think rational Jay.

"Jaebeom. I know your name now is Jay. But i really missed calling you Jaebeom, my Jaebeom." Jinyoung

The hell? So my real name is Jaebeom? Lets wake up Jay, you are curious right? You want to know the truth right? Just ing open your eye!!!

The machine beside the bed beeping loudly make Jinyoung panicked, then there is a few nurse come and check Jay. The doctor come a few second later. They examine Jay thoroughly.

"Excuse me but what happen?"

"Apparently the patient is stressed, we need to make the environtment is calming for the patient. I know Jay is in coma but still he can feel sad, stressed like usuall person and if he really stressed its not good for his condition. Try not to talk about any topic that will make Jay in a heavy mood."

"Okay,i will."Jinyoung

The doctor look at the machine for the last ime and he walk away.

"I am sorry, I know you feel weird listeniing to me right? Sorry, I feel so scared and now I can now know how they feel when you were hospitalize 2 years ago. I promise we will tell the truth so that you dont have to be curious anymore." Jiinyoung

Yeah right, you guys should tell me sooner not when I am not concious right now. Urgh why this always happen to me? I wonder is my luck really that bad? I dont even know if I want to be awake and face them or I should just continue sleeping?

"Jay? Can I kiss you?" Jiinyoung

What? What? What?

Why?

"Just a little peck will not be a harm right?" Jjinyoung

This is wrong? What happen Jinyoung? When I cant move at all? Liike why?

Jinyoung look at the peaceful face of Jay, yes Jay look so peaceful iin his sleep. Thismake Jinyoung remember about their past.The way Jinyoung always used to wake up earlier than Jay just to look at his sleeping face. The way his mouth slightly open and he left a small snoring sound really make Jinyoung smile. But now its different, Jay look peaceful but not the kind that he was expecting. His mouth is slightly open because of the wire and the only sound that Jinyoung heard is the machine sound.

This image of Jay really open Jinyoung eyes. He cant life without Jay, Jinyoung life literally shorten a few years when he heard that Jay involve in an accident. But when he look at Jay for the first time its really shaken his life even more. Jinyoung cant do it, he really cant be just a friend to Jay. He want Jaebeom or Jay as his lover but he dont want to hurt Youngjae's heart. What should he do?

Jinyoung come closer to Jay face, he look at Jay's eyes, nose, his cheek that has a few scratches. His face become closer and closer. Jinyoung look at Jay face for a while then he give a small kiss on Jay forehead. The kiss last longer than Jinyoung thought. The first time he kissed Jaebeom after almost 3 yearsbeing separated, Jinyoung let out a sobs. he never thought that a small gesture such as kissing Jay forehead really make him emotional. Jinyoung's cover his mouth to stop him from let out a loud sobs. He really do missed his Jaebeom.

What? Jinyoung kiss me on the forehead? I am thankfull that I am sleeping? Becauseit will be awkward if I was awake right? He kissed me longer than I thought he will. Then I heard a sobs. Jinyoung crying? Why? Like why?

" Oh my god, I really missed you. Jaebeom ah, my Jaebeom." Jinyoung

Jaebeom? Why does I feel like I knew this Jaebeom guy?

Without a warning, Jay mind brought him into a scene. There is 2 kids playing in the park. How cute, but why am I here?

"Beom ah!"

"Yes Jin?"

"Im cold, lets go bak home and drink hot coco?"

"But, I want to play more."

"Beom, my mom said we cant stay in cold weather or else we gonna get sick. I dont want you to be sick."

The boy, Beom look hesitate for a while.

" I dont want youto get sick too."

"Then lets go home."  the kid name Jin said and he shove his arm towards Beom

"What?" Beom look puzzle.

"Hand, we need to hold hand." Jin

"Why?" Beom

"Because I like youand my mom said we need to treasure things that we like. What if you lost? So I need to take care of you." Jin

"Whatever." Beom said but still he intertwine his finger with Jin's finger

Then like in the movie he fast forward towards a new place. Jay is inside a room right now, he dont really know the owner of the room, he look around. Then he heard a giggle, two teenagers come inside the room.

"Yah, how can you are so good in sport?"

"Because I am the best?"

"Bull, but yeah you really good in everything you do."

"not everything." 

"What Jinyoung?"

"Nothing Jaebeom." Jinyoung

"So i heard that one of the senior asked you on a date?" Jaebeom wink

"Urghh, where did you heard that?" Jinyoung

"I think I heard it from Sora." Jaebeom

"You are with Sora? When?" Jinyoung frown

"Urmm we meet when she ask me to help her bring some stuff to teacher lounge room." Jaebeom

"Why did she ask for your help? Youare not even in the same class anymore." Jinyoung

"What? She want to buy me food and dessert if I help her." Jaebeom

Jinyoung rolled his eye.

"You are really oblivious eh?" Jinyoung

"What?"Jaebeom

"She ask you for a date! Stupid."Jinyoung

"Why are you made?" Jaebeom

"Because... urghhh. Talking to you like talking to a log you know?" Jinyoung

"First you call me stupid and the log, are you my friend or my enemy?" Jaebeom said while throwing a pillow at Jinyoung.

The pillow hit Jinyoung on the face. Jinyoung look furious for a second then he laugh.Both of the teenagers laugh loudly.

 

Jay was in a daze, why does all this scene playing? He look around and he is outside. Its night time. The sky is clear and Jay can see the star,

"So you know Im gay right?" Jinyoung

"Yeah."Jaebeom

"You are not ashame being friend with me?" Jinyoung

"Jinyoung, we have been friends for so long time and being who you are will never stop me to be your friend. Unless you dont want to be my friend anymore i will stuck to you." Jaebeom said while smiling

"Huh, I dont want to stuck with some stupid and oblivious guy like you."Jinyoung

"So you want to share your love story with me?" Jaebeom

"Hurrmm, let me see. I fall in love with a kind person." Jinyoung

"Do I know him? I bet the guy is so handsome that the school prince fall for him." Jaebeom

"Yes he is handsome." Jinyoung said while looking at the sky.

Jaebeom look at Jinyoung with a puzzle face.

"What?" Jinyoung

"You really love him huh?" Jaebeom

"Yes." Jinyoung

"I need to go, I forgot i have to do something tomorrow. Bye. Good night." Jaebeom walk away in a hurry

Jinyoung look at Jaebeom with a chuckle. " Ouhh my Jaebeom."

 

Okay, this is so personal, can I watch this? Like howis this even real?

Now, Jay is inside the same room he was before. He look at Jaebeom who are now reading a book. Jaebeom is so focused in reading his book. Then they heard a knock

"Open this door Jaebeom.'' Jinyoung

No answer

"I know you are inside, your mom said you already back home a few hours ago." Jinyoung

Jay sigh. He put the bookmark and then walk towards the door.

"What?" Jjaebeom

"Let me in." Jinyoung

"Why?" Jaebeom

"Because we need to talk!" Jinyoung

"About what?" Jjaebeom

"About how you have been ignoring me for a few days now." Jinyoung

"I am not." Jaebeom

"So why does you always go back home early? You know I have meetingand practice right?" Jinyoung

"Yes and I was bored that is why I go back home first." Jaebeom

"You always wait for me!" Jinyoung

"Why dont you ask your boyfriend or  crush or whoever the guy you fall in love with to wait for you." Jaebeom

Jinyoung gasp

"Jinyoung I am sorry." Jaebeom

"Keep your sorry inside your y . Stupid." Jinyoung said angrily and left

Jaebeom just sigh.

 

Whoa, what just happen?Why does Jaebeom treats Jinyoung like that? By the way Jay still cant look at the Jaebeom guy face because his face kinda blur while Jinyoung is still Jinyoung only younger.

The scene change into a field at the school. Whoa this place looks nostalgic.Like I always been here but when?

Jinyoung were sitting on a bench when someone shove a Pocari bottle infront his face. Jinyoung looks up.

"Sorry." Jaebeom

Jinyoung give him the eye but still take the water bottle.

Jaebeom look at JJinyoung with his silly smile.

"This is so not fair." Jinyoung

"What is?" Jaebeom

"I am the one who angry at you!" Jinyoung

"So?"Jaebeom

"We are not suppose to talk until you beg for forgiveness." Jinyoung

"I said sorry." Jaebeom said  while flashing his million dollar smile

"Urgh! You and your stupid smile!" Jinyoung groan

"Always work, you really love my stupid smile right?" Jaebeom

Jinyoung did not answer, he just look at Jaebeom like Jaebeom is the most preciousthings for him.

"What?' Jaebeom

"Nothing." Jinyoung

 

Jay was shift towards new scene. This one is inside a new room. The room look so cozy.

"So you love me huh?" Jaebeom

"Of course, I confessed to you yesterday right?" Jinyoung

"Whyare you so sure that I will accept your confession?" Jaebeom

Jinyoung smile and give Jaebeom a sweet kiss on his lips.

"Stop that, and answer me." Jaebeom

Jinyoung kissed Jaebeom again even when Jaebeom tried to dodge it.

"Urgh you dont know how I want to kiss your lips whenever I see it.To answer your question, maybe my gut feeling?  Or maybe when I realize you interested in reading a book about Gay? Or when you started blushes whenever you see some hot guy but you still oblivious about my feelings. Then all those little jealousy, I sure you have feelings toward me. We spent almost of our time togeher so I just gamble and ask." Jinyoung

"What if I said no?" Jaebeom

"I will try my hardest to make you fall in love with me" Jinyoung smile

"You really love me huh?"Jaebeom

"Of course Jaebeom, of course." Jinyoung said while grabbing Jaebeom's neck and kiss him.

Oh my god, why I watch this? Like why?

But the  next thing Jay saw really shook him.

Jinyoung pull away from the kiss and he saw the smiling Jaebeom, its not blured at all it shows his face with that silly smile then his mind flashes with all the scene of Jinyoung and him. The first date, the first argument, their study time, their first time doing and lastly the scene stop at a small apartment when Jinyoung and Jaebeom arguing.

Jinyoung throw anything that he can grab at Jaebeom

"Why are you like this??" Jaebeom

"You make me like this, you have a new lover right?" Jinyoung

Jaebeom look so puzzle and then Jinyoung told him all about his insecurityand how his mind does not believe Jaebeom. Jaebeom who look so hurt by Jinyoung words try to leave but then Jinyoung run toward Jaebeom and take Jaebeom wrist.

" Let me go Jinyoung!" Jaebeom

" No, you cant go anywhere."Jinyoung

"Jinyoung! It hurts! Let  me go!" Jjaebeom try to loose Jinyoung grip.

But Jinyoung yank his hand and try to kiss Jaebeom, but Jaebeom dodge his face

"Dont, I dont want you to kiss me!" Jaebeom

Jjinyoung look so shocked, he punch Jaebeom nose. jaebeom who are shocked by Jinyoung action stumbling backward. Then Jinyoung kick Jaebeom and his stomach. The kick in the stomach makes Jaebeom fall on his back and Jjaebeom hit his head hard on the floor. After that Jinyoung keep pining Jaebeom down and punch his face a strong hit after a strong hit.

"Jinyoung ah please stop, its hurt." Jaebeom

"You are mine and always be mine. You are mine!" JJinyoung

Jinyoung keep shouting you are mine for few minuteand keep punching Jaebeom face, chest and anyhwere. Then he grab Jjaebeom neck and chocked him. Jaebeom face was full with  bruise and also cuts and blood from Jinyoung punching him.Now Jaebeom looks so helpless while he tried to shove Jinyoung away from him but beause JJaebeom is badly injured he cant do anything.

Jinyoung does not realize but there is a click from the door and Bambam and Yugyeom come inside the apartment

"Jinyoung hyung!" Yugyeom

"Jaebeom hyung!" Bambam

Both of Bambam and Yugyeom yank Jinyoung away from Jaebeom, Jaebeom cough trying to breathe.

"Jaebeom hyung! Are you okay?" Bambam

Yugyeom who the one that hold Jinyoung were worried about Jaebeom that he let Jinyoung go and inyoung just run away.

"Jinyoung hyung." Yugyeom try to run and get Jinyoung.

"Just let him go! We need to help Jaebeom hyung!" Bambam

 

Then everything turn to dark. Like Jay used too or should I said Jaebeom. I remember everything, my brain finally functioning like they used too. Oh my god. What have I become? I am Jaebeom right? I remember everything, my love and the fights.I need to wake up!

 

Its been 3 days since Jay been in a coma. The four of them take turn between taking care of Jay and also the cafe. Today its Jinyoung turn to look after Jay.

"Please wake up soon." Jinyoung said while brushing away Jay hair that cover Jay's eye.

Jay open his eye.

Jinyoung froze for a while then he push the button to notify the nurses.

Jay open his eye and close it.

"Jay?Please listen, keep fighting!! I know you can go through this!" JInyoung

"Sorry can you wait outside for a while?"

Jinoung just nod and walk outside. He remember to tell Bambam about this news.

"Mr Jinyoung? Congratulation Mr Jay is awake from his coma but please give him a minute or two to make him readjust and be normal again."

"Okay, thank you doctor." Jinyoung

Jinyoung come inside the room to look at Jay who still laying still but is eye is open. Jinyoung smile and thank god for making Jay wakes from his coma. He stil stare at Jay that he does not realize that Jjay stare at him back.

" I gained my memory." Jay

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUE

 

 

I AM SO SORRY BOUT THIS LAME CHAPTERS...GUYS PLEASE STREAM ECLIPSE BY GOT7 THE SONG IS REALLY GOOD!!

 

LOVE

MINMINHYO