007. Fast forward!

♛ C o l d S t r u c k .

park sang hyuk, #1 iljeen.

age. 19
birthday. october 31, 1993.


When you went home afterward, you made an effort to dress up for the meeting.

Dressing up in the usual attire made your life a bit difficult, as you were certain that your servants would say something.

You were notorious for being a—well, provocative dresser.

After all, the meetings were always held in Club Volume*, and you had to dress to fit the environment. If you didn't dress the part, the bodyguards would quickly find out you were a high school student, and that wouldn't be good.

After slipping on your outfit**, you quickly did your hair and makeup, then checked your phone. < 5:30 PM. Time to go. >

You carefully opened the window and reached for the nearby tree branch. You grabbed it and quickly climbed your way down, landing outside the gates.

You glanced at your house, which was unnecessarily big and mansion-esque. The black iron gate that surrounded it was painfully annoying to you, but thankfully the tree branches grew enough to provide a sort of difficult bridge between your window and the outside world.

You walked a bit and found Yeong Sang Min waiting for you by his car.

♛ At Club Volume*

The bodyguards barely glanced at you and Sang Min passing by. Both outfits blended well with the mixture of young adults wanting to go in and have a good time.

Inside, it was dark, hazy, and unnaturally humid. The bass was pumping and colorful laser lights blasted at various places.

You both headed to the usual spot in the corner, a big table that accomodated many people—in  this case, jjangs.

"________! Sang Min!" Baek Jae Won called, "Come, come!"

The table, as usual, was full of soju bottles and side dishes. You took a seat next to Sang Min and the meeting began.

"There was an incident at Dankook University today." Lee Sang Hyuk*** said calmly while puffing a cigarette. "It seems Jae Won has had clashes with that Infinite gang."

< W-WHAT? > 

"The EXO-M gang has been pretty active as well. I know you are all aware I don't take sides." Lee Sang Hyuk smirked while glancing at me. "Well, I'm off." He stood up and slipped within the raving crowd, probably off to pick up some girls.

"Is it true Jae Won?" You asked. Jae Won nodded while swirling the cup in his hand.

"They were upset at me over that girl." He drank the shot and laughed. "Hooooo. I don't even like her."

You gave him a sorrowful look, but Jae Won waved his hand as if to say, 'don't worry about it'.

Sang Min patted Jae Won then began reaching for the soju. You began to take shots as well, and soon felt pretty buzzed. < The room is spinning a bit. Or is it my head? >

You stood up to go to the bathroom, but Sang Min grabbed your wrist. "Be careful, ________-ah."

You gave him a small smile, "Okay Sang Min oppa." He let go of your wrist and continued drinking. 

You headed towards the bathroom, with the room spinning a little.

"Oof." You winced as you accidentally ran into someone. "My bad."

Your eyes widened as you saw the face of Kris. "Yeah." He smirked, "Your bad."

You bowed a little then tried to get past him, but Kris grabbed your wrist. "Hang out wth us."

"I-" you started, but he didn't hear you and pulled you towards a table were EXO-M sat.

< Oh, I guess. >

You stood awkwardly as they greeted you.

"Ahhhhh, hello." You said back, glancing behind you. Kris chuckled and said, "Sit."

You quietly sit down next to Tao, who glances at you up and down.

< Oh dear. >


What do you do?

a. Talk.

* club volume is a real club in seoul.
** this is her outfit.
*** the #1 iljeen, meaning, he is not to be messed with, especially considering his reputation. He is very good at fighting, better than Sang Min, Jae Won, and You.