Chapter 4

Unexpected Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

"That's it for today. Class dismissed."

The school bell's rang, a signed that school has ended. Hyewon stretched herself on her desk and lay her head down, facing Sakura who was busy packing her books. Yena, on the other hand, already put her bag on and waiting for them.

"Yah Kwangbaee~! Game game game game game?!"

Sakura, with the mention of game, turned her head.

"Game?"

Hyewon nodded and sling her backpack.

"Yeah. We're going to PC Room. Wanna come?"

Sakura's eyes twinkled. She already heard how awesome the PC Room in Korea from her dad and her sister. And oh boy she can't wait to try one. But then she remembered that she promised Chaewon she'll buy her new charger.

"I'll.. passed for now. I need to buy something before going back home, but let's go next time!"

Hyewon and Yena snickers.

"Kkurayah, we always went to PC Room after school. See you tomorrow then!"

Yena waved her hand excitedly and run to Hyewon, who already went outside their classroom. Sakura could see there's a lots of student who was standing in front of their class and squealing when Hyewon and Yena went outside. Hyewon doesn't really paid attention to her surrounding until she saw a student who shows her a pringless. She grab it fast like nothing happened. While Yena, being a cheerful duck she is, waved her hand excitedly to others. Wow they are so famous.. Sakura sighed and stare outside the window. 

It's not really different from Japan. Sakura thought as she stared at the soccer field who was crowded by students. She checked her phone and smile when she saw her Hakata's group on LINE full of notification. She missed her friends, that's for sure. But she also promised herself to enjoy her new life in Korea. She smile a little. Thank god I met Hyewon and Yena. She took her backpack and walked outside her class. She could hear murmurs in her classroom so she turned her head. She saw her classmates looking at her. She stare at them, confused, and walked out. She could hear squeals but she had no idea why.

--

Minjoo stared at the photograph in front of her. It was a picture with her parents. She teared up for 100th time today. She still couldn't believe it. Minjoo still remember how her mom woke her up before school with kisses, how she cooked her favorite pancakes, how her dad kissed her forehead on dining room. How she hugged her mom before leaving to school, how she gave her dad kisses and hugs before went to school, when they chatting in her family group chat on her break, when she called her dad and told him she's on her way to bus stop only to be stopped by her dad telling her he was on his way with her mother to picked her up, how she was patiently waiting for them, and how she got a phone call telling her that-

"Minjoo?"

She rubbed her drenched eyes and turned her head, only to find her brother-in-law standing in front of her door room.

"Yes, Oppa?"

Amber smile walked to her. He patted Minjoo's head.

"How are you feeling today? Have you eat?"

Minjoo bit her lips. She hasn't touched her breakfast, and her lunch were probably cold by now. Amber sighed and sat on Minjoo's bed.

"Minjoo-yah. You should eat, even just a little. I know you're sad, we are all. But please, we don't want you to be sick."

Minjoo got teared up again and lowered her head. She hates it when she makes her family worried about her. She sniffed and nodded. Amber smile and stand up.

"By the way, I hope they'll cheer you up."

Amber nodded his head to Minjoo's door. There were Chaewon, Yuri, and Hitomi, standing in front of her door. Minjoo lift her head and smile when she saw her bestfriends.

"I'll leave you girls now. Have fun."

"Thank you Oppa."

Amber smile and closed the door while Chaewon go straight to Minjoo and hug her head without words. Minjoo hug Chaewon's waist tightly. Chaewon could feel her clothes damped by Minjoo's tears. She don't mind. She did that too with her sister back in Japan. Yuri and Hitomi sat on Minjoo's bed, minding their own business as they know that both of them need their time. After Minjoo got tired from crying, she let go of Chaewon and wiped her tears. Chaewon smile sadly and patted her head.

"Done?"

Minjoo nodded and smile a little.

"Thanks Ssamu."

Chaewon nodded and sit on the floor. She search her bag and took out some snacks from Japan.

"For you. Let's pray it's not expired yet."

Minjoo smacked her hand and took the snack.

"What took you so long in Japan?"

Yuri and Hitomi look at Chaewon. Chaewon ony playing with her hands. Minjoo sense something is wrong and try to find the answers from her other ffriends but Yuri and Hitomi just stared at Chaewon. Minjoo sat down in front of Chaewon. Chaewon finally look at Minjoo and smile at her, sadly.

"Mom passed away."

Minjoo clasped with her hands. She teared up again for only god know how many times. Minjoo took Chaewon's hand.

"I'm so sorry Ssamu.."

Chaewon only shrugged.

"It doesn't hurt that much for me, as I never lived with her since our parents got divorced. But.. It surely hard for my sister. That's why we stay in Japan with her for awhil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter