Chapter 13

Unexpected Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

"Minguri!"

Chaewon frowned when she saw Minjoo keep walking ahead of her with her head hanged low. She run a little and matched her steps with Minjoo.

"Yah Kim Minjoo."

Minjoo turned her head and saw her bestfriend. She smile weakly at Chaewon.

"Morning, Wonnie."

Chaewon stare at her bestfriend. She could see that Minjoo has been crying all night from the black spot under her eyes.

"You okay?"

Minjoo hummed. Chaewon let her be. She knew something was up but if Minjoo doesn't want to tell her then she won't ask. As they walking in silence, Minjoo suddenly stop. 

"Wonnie, I'm going to the teacher's room first okay?"

Chaewon look at Minjoo.

"Want me to go with you?" Minjoo shake her head and smile.

"It's okay. You go first. I'll see you at class."

Chaewon stare at her bestfriend's back. As she was about to go to her class, she saw familiar figure running toward Minjoo's way.

"Isn't that neechan?"

--

Sakura opened her classroom door, panting. She walked toward her seat and throw herself. Yena and Hyewon stare at their exhausted friend.

"Uh.. We're not gonna do marathon right?" Hyewon shake her head.

"It's for 1st year. Why are you panting? Dog chasing you?"

Sakura grunted evenmore and hide her face from her friends. Yena and Hyewon look at each other and shrug their shoulders before minding their own business. This is one of the reasons why Yena and Hyewon are her friends. They didn't prey, unlike others and she thankful with that. She sighed before raise herself to face her friends. Yena noticed that Sakura has rising her head so she nudged Hyewon. The three of them stare at each other before laughing.

"What the hell are we doing?" Sakura snickers.

"I don't know. Why did you stare at us?" 

"Yeah. Wait hold on, my stomach hurt."

Sakura laugh again. She wiped tears on her eyes. After they calming down from whatever they were doing, Hyewon start talking, followed by Yena's unusual concerned eyes.

"But seriously Kkura, what's wrong?"

"Yeah. Is something happened?"

Sakura sighed. She knew sooner or later she need to say something to her friends about Minjoo. Maybe today is a great time as she needs their opinion as well.

"Remember the angel I'm talking about when I first came here?"

Hyewon and Yena nodded.

"And you guys know that I've been going somewhere else after we had lunch right?

"Yeah, you were getting extra course for your Korean."

Sakura sighed. I can't believe this idiots..

"Well, I found my angel."

Hyewon just stare at Sakura while Yena's eyes widened and clasp her hands to .

"NO WAY!!"

Sakura smirked.

"Yes way."

"And you've been secretly meeting her on lunch break right?"

Sakura look at Hyewon with a terror in her eyes. Now she could confirm only one of her friend who is an idiot as she secretly peeked at Yena who was now having opened wide.

"Since when..?"

"I knew? First time. Our teacher won't give any extra lessons on a break."

Said Hyewon nonchalantly. Sakura face-palmed herself. Turns out I'm the idiot one here. 

"So who's your angel?"

Sakura sighed dreamily. Hyewon stare at her, unfazed. While Yena making a gagging face.

"I don't know if you guys know her. But her name is Minjoo--"

"Minjoo? As in, Kim Minjoo?"

Sakura look at Yena.

"Yeah that. Wait, you know her??"

Hyewon munching on her chips.

"Well of course. She's on of your sister's friends."

"WAIT WHAT?!"

Sakura stare at Yena like she's growing another head. Minjoo is her sister friend? Well then again, she never ask about Minjoo's life.

"Yeah, you don't know??"

Sakura shake her head vigorously. 

"Well I kinda didn't asked her about her.. private life?"

Yena and Hyewon hummed. 

"So what's wrong with her?"

Sakura sighed and massage her head.

"Well, we kinda keep meeting each other on break time. But, I realized these past few days she kinda acting.. weird? She distanced herself. And yesrerday she didn't come to our daily meeting place and this morning! I saw her on the hallway so I run to her but she.. running away.. I don't kneo what happened and my fault here. I just.. wanna talk with her."

Sakura looks down. She was upset that she don't know what happened with the younger girl. She's upset that she didn't know what causing the younger girl avoid her. She just want to know why and maybe fix it somehow. Yena and Hyewon exchange glances. They never saw their new friend upset and it's kinda cute because she looks like a lost cat but at the same time it's saddening. Yena pat Sakura's shoulder.

"Hey, I could try to help you if you want."

Sakura looked up to Yena with a little hint of hopes in her eyes.

"How?" Yena smirked. 

"Let's just say a hamster will help us."

--

"Wha- No!"

Yena grunted.

"Come on, Yul! Help me!"

Yuri shakes her head 

"No, no, and no. Besides, Minjoo never told us anything about meeting Sakura unnie! And I bet Chaewon also had no idea! So no. I can't unnie."

Yena pouted. She was givin Yuri her best puppy (or duck) eyes to Yuri. Of course, Yuri being a whipped fan of Yena, can't resist that.

"Urgh, fine! I'll see what I can do."

Yena pumped her fist up to the air and unconsciously kissed Yuri on the cheek. Yuri got stunned with her action. 

"Thank you thank you! I'll treat you ice cream next time!"

Yuri just give her a small nod, trying to hid her blushing face.

"Oh! And try not to talk about it bear Chaewon okay? I kinda figur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter