Chapter 15

Unexpected Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

Minjoo stood near her windows when Sakura closed her bedroom door. Sakura look around Minjoo's room. It's not big, but comfortable. There was lots of plants, plushies, and pictures. She decided to not checking everything as it might be rude for her to do so. Sakura just standing near Minjoo's bedroom door. She was waiting for Minjoo to speak first but the younger girl seems had no intention to do so. Sakura sighed and trying to get closer to Minjoo.

"Don't."

That was Minjoo's first word. Sakura stopped herself and keep standing on her first place. Minjoo turn her head to face Sakura. Sakura noticed her eyes brimmed with tears. And it hurt Sakura, knowing that she was the one behind those tears but it also frustates her as she don't know what did she do.

"Minjoo-"

"Why are you here, unnie?"

Sakura gulped. Minjoo's tone was.. cold. This is her first time since knowing the younger girl hearing this kind of tone. Minjoo was always so sweet. Her whole existance screamed cinamon roll. That's why, hearing Minjoo's cold tone actually scared her.

"I--"

Sakura fell silent. She actually doesn't know why she's there. Yes, she was upset and lost. But to think that she actually came to Minjoo's house definitely not on her plan. She might be feel desperate enough for her feet brought her here. 

"Honestly, I don't know."

Minjoo watch the older girl. She was actually surprised and happy when she saw Sakura in front of her house. But getting this kind of response from her is a little bit.. hurt.

"What do you mean you don't know?"

Sakura sighed. She rubbed her temple and stare at Minjoo.

"I- I don't know. I just.. I feel.. upset. And frustated. I know something is wrong when you clearly avoiding me. But- I just- I don't know, Min. I seriously don't know what did I do.. I am..."

Sakura rubbed her face with both of her hand. She look at Minjoo from the gap of her fingers. It was an adorable sight for Minjoo.

"I am so so so sorry if I did something wrong.."

In Minjoo's eyes, Sakura currently looked like a cat, a guilty one. Her pouty lips, big eyes that beg for forgiveness, and that frustated act. It was just too cute for her. She tried so hard not to giggled but she let it out anyway. But before Minjoo said anything to Sakura, Sakura's phone went off. Sakura eyed MInjoo apologetically and Minjoo nodded. Sakura answered her phone and opened the room door. Before she went out, she already talking to the caller.

"Hello? Eunbi unnie?"

Minjoo smile sadly.

--

Sooyeo moved on her chair, bored. Soojung resting her head on Amber's shoulder while her husband play his Switch.

"Yeah!"

Amber accidentally yelled rather loud and awaken his sleeping princess. He slowly turn his head to Soojung who are now wide awake and glaring at her husband. Amber chuckled nervously.

"Ehe.. Ehem.. Please forgive this humble servant of yours Princess.."

Soojung rolled her eyes while Amber trying to get his forgiveness by kissing his princess. Sooyeon stare at the sight blankly. It's hard to admit but she do feels envious toward her sister. She feels.. lonely. She sighed and turned around. Soojung heard her sister sigh and slap Amber on his head. Amber rubbed his head and pouted but later realized why Soojung hit him when she pointed at her sister. He mouthed 'sorry' and Soojung just shrugged it off. They observed the eldest woman in the room who was now staring outside the window.

Suddenly, there's a notification from Sooyeon's phone. She lazily picked up her phone and read the message. She was.. smiling? Amber and Soojung looked at each other. Soojung slowly stands up and heading to her sister. Swiftly, she took her sister's phone and read the message.

"Yah! Jung Soojung!!" Sooyeon angrily shout at her sister. Soojung gasped.

"Taeng oppa?! THAT Taeng oppa?! You talked to him again??!!"

Sooyeon walked to her sister and snatched her phone. She gave Soojung her icy glare but it is not working for the other ice princess. 

"Unnie! Tell me! You talk to Taeng oppa again?? How is he? Have you met him?? Is he still handsome?!"

Amber walked to his wife and look at his sister-in-law. It seems like he get used to the glare as well.

"Noona, was that THE Taeng hyung?? Kim Taeng?? Our school singer?? Damn, I want to meet him too!!"

Sooyeon rubbed her head.

"Get out you two."

"But!!"

"Get. Out."

They know she meant it when Sooyeon used her stern voice. Both gulped and walked out. Sooyeon closed the door and stare at the message. She was contemplating before reply the message.

Hi Sooyeon. It's me, Taeng. 

I'm sorry for text you, but do you have some time tonight to.. hang out?

- Kim Taeng

    I'm guess I'm free tonight, oppa :)                                                                                                                         

Where do you want to meet?                                                                                                                                   

- Sooyeon                                                                                                                                                                  

Sooyeon smile. Without waiting for the reply, she went to her closet.

--

Sakura just finished her call with Eunbi and went back inside Minjoo's room. She saw Minjoo sitting on the bay of her window. She walk closer and realized, Minjoo was crying.

".. Minjoo?"

Hurriedly, Minjoo wiped her tears but she didn't turn her h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter