Chapter 19

Unexpected Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

"Hi unnie!"

Minjoo's eyes widened and smile widely at the newcomer.

"Yudings!"

Minjoo ran to the younger girl and leap into her arms. Sakura, who was watching from the sofa, felt her eyebrows irked. O..kay..? Sakura watching as the two hugging each other while the adults around them smiling happily. Tarng, who was near his daughter, leaned down to his daughter and whispered.

"Do you know them?"

Sakura shake her head while her eyes keep staring at Minjoo. Minjoo felt Sakura's eyes on her and let go of the young girl. She turned to the elders and hug them both.

"It's been awhile, uncle. Aunty."

The elders hug Minjoo back and her hair.

"It's been awhile. We're so sorry for not comming here when we heard about your parents."

Minjoo shake her head and smile politely. It Sooyeon's turn to talk.

"Come inside, uncle, aunty."

The family went inside and give Taeng and Sakura a bow. Sakura and her dad bowing back and felt awkward. Taeng turned to Sooyeon.

"I think we need to leave now. Thanks for the tea, Sooyeon."

Sooyeon look at the father and daughter, mostly to the daughter, who are looking intently at her sister who are talking with Yujin. She doesn't know about their relationship but she know Sakura had a feeling for her sister. And now she just know that Sakura is Taeng's daughter, she actually felt lost.

"Sakuchan? You okay?"

Sooyeon asked Sakura and touched her shoulder softly. Sakura flinched at her touch before looking at her direction. She gave Sooyeon a forced smile.

"Uh, I'm fine."

Sakura turned her head to her dad.

"Papa, can I talk with Minjoo first before we leave?"

Taeng look at her then shrugged.

"Sure."

Taeng and Sooyeon watched Sakura went to Minjoo and Yujin's direction before being lead by Minjoo upstair, probably to Minjoo's room. They saw Yujin following the two until they dissapeared before went to her parents side. Taeng felt a tug on his sleeve. It was Sooyeon.

"Huh?"

Sooyeon leaned closer to whisper.

"Oppa, I think we need to talk about Minjoo and Sakura."

Taeng look at her weirdly.

"Huh? Why?"

"Because-"

Both of them heard a giggle. They turned their head and saw Mrs. Ahn covering with her eyes turned into a half moon while Mr. Ahn smiling at them. Yujin look at them with a teasing smile on her face.

"Sooyeon unnie, is he your new boyfriend?"

Yujin wiggled her eyebrows. Taeng and Sooyeon look at each other before blushing. Mrs. Ahn squealed.

"Can we expecting a marriage soon?!"

Sooyeon waved her hands.

"N- No! Aunty it's not like that!"

Mr. Ahn joined his family to teased Sooyeon.

"Don't worry, Sooyeon-ah. Uncle will be there to walked you down the aisle."

Sooyeon look at them hopelessly while Taeng just smile awkwardly.

"Aw come on.."

--

Sakura closed Minjoo's door and stare at the back of her girlfriend. Minjoo just.. stood there. She knew the moment she saw Minjoo who just came home, something is wrong. She walked to Minjoo's back and gave her a back hug. She felt Minjoo flinched but relaxed immediately.

"Hey, something's wrong?"

Sakura rest her head on Minjoo's shoulder when she felt Minjoo's arms hovering her arms on her waist.

"Unnie, what are you doing in my home?"

Sakira raised her brow.

"Eh? I send you a message that I'll wait for you at your home though?"

Minjoo hummed. She was playing with Sakura's hand, which makes Sakura smile.

".. You know Taeng uncle?"

"Yeah, he's my dad."

Minjoo's heart clenched. Hearing it from Sakura herself makes it more... She don't know. Does Sakura even know about her own father and her sister's history? And if she knew, why did Sakura still pursuing her?

"I wonder why he's here though."

Minjoo heard Sakira mumbled. She don't know. Minjoo felt Sakira kissed her neck softly.

"Hey, I don't know what's bothering you, but I'm here. You could tell me anything, you know that right?"

Minjoo didn't respond. There was a long silent befote Minjoo opened .

"Unnie, what if I tell you that me and your sister has been trying to fixed your dad and my sister's rela

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter