Chapter 21

Unexpected Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

Sakura leaned her back to the wall. She could see students walking, ready to go home. Yena and Hyewon was leaving first, as they have cram school. Sakura was waiting for Minju. It was weird that they were in relationship but it was hard for them to spending time together. Mostly because the younger girl always have reasons and Sakura was too whipped to get angry. Sakura sighed and closed her eyes. Suddenly, she felt someone tapping her shoulder. Sakura opened her eyes and turned her head. It was Yuri.

"Unnie, are you waiting for Minju?"

Sakura smile and nodded. But then, she grinned.

"Sorry Yul, Yena went to her cram school with Hyewon already."

Yuri blushed and growled, but it was just too cute that Sakura couldn't help but patted her head.

"Ehem."

Both of them turn around. It was Minju, with Hitomi and Yujin behind her. Sakura smile widely and went to Minju's side and secretly took a glance at Yujin.

"Ready to go home?"

Sakura flash her infamous grinned that could make all the girls swooned, including Minju. She could feel her cheeks heated, but then she could feel a tug on her shirt. She turned her head and saw Yujin who pouted.

"Unnie, but you promised to help me choose my track shoes."

Minju bit her lips. Minju was not the type who could say no easily and both Yujin and Sakura knows that. Yuri and Hitomi look at each other, getting worried because of the high tension within the three.

"I can help you."

Chaewon appeared from Hitomi's back and grabbed Yujin's arm. She look back at Hitomi and Yuri.

"And you two could help us too."

Chaewon walk passed Minju with Yujin behind her.

"Chae--"

"I will be home before dinner, neechan."

Chaewon ignores Minju and left the couple alone. Yujin was still looking at Minju and Sakura with frowned visible in her forehead. As they were walking quite far from school, Yujin pulled her arms harshly.

"Let go. I don't need your help."

Chaewon stop on her track. Yuri and Hitomi also stopped.

"Who said I'm gonna help you."

Chaewon turned her body and glare at Yujin. Eventhough Chaewon was smaller than Yujin, Yuri and Hitomi knew how scary she was when she's angry. So they keep silent, keeping their eyes on the two. 

"I'm not gonna let you ruined them, Ahn Yujin."

Yujin scoffed. As she was still a middle schooler, she's not scared of anything, including the tiny senior in front of her. She crossed her arms.

"And why do you think I'm gonna ruined their relationship? I don't even do anything."

Chaewon balled her fist.

"Then stop taking Minju's time and attention. She had a girlfriend for sake!"

Yujin raised her brow and smirked.

"Who said I'm taking her time? She was the one who's always visit me."

Chaewon, Yuri, and Hitomi stared at Yujin in disbelief. Yujin walked toward Chaewon and lowered herself. She stop right beside Chaewon's ear.

"Don't you think it was Minju unnie who doesn't want to spend her time with her girlfriend, no?"

Yujin bumped into Chaewon's shoulder and walked away. Chaewon turned her head and watch Yujin's back dumbfounded.

"What?"

--

Sakura and Minju was walking side by side. Because of the awkward situation before this, it was quite awkward for both of them to walk together like this. Sakura sighed inwardly. She was eyeing Minju's hand that was swinging right beside her hand. She was dying to interwined their fingers. She take a deep breath and mustered up her courage. She took Minju's arm. And Minju flinched. Sakura could feel her heart sting a little when she felt Minju flinched. But thankfully, Minju didn't let go of her hand. They walked in silence, enjoying each other presence. Sakura missed this. Having Minju's fingers interwined with her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter