Chapter 17

Unexpected Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

It's been a week since the 'Whatever happened with Taeng and Sooyeon in the night club' incident happened. It is also been a week since the last time they talk to each other after that morning. Tiffany and Yul has been dying to know what happened on that day as well. They've been bugging Sooyeon to tell them what happened,only to get a very icy glare from the Ice Princess herself. And Yul also tried his luck to contact Taeng, only to reach his voicemail.

Sooyeon was getting ready for her meeting. She was putting on her earing when her phone went off. She glance at her phone and rolled her eyes. Tiffany has been calling her since morning but she purposedly avoiding her best friend. Knowing her, she might just wanna bombarding her with questions. She heard a knocked on her door.

"Yeah?"

The door was opened, revealing Gaeun, her secretary.

"Unnie, the car is ready."

Sooyeon nodded and took her bag. She look at her wristwatch.

"Is Minjoo home?"

Gaeun shake her head.

"Not yet, unnie. Do you want me to call her?"

Sooyeon shake her head.

"I'll just call her on the way. Let's go."

--

Chaewon leaned back on her seat, arm above her eyes. Hitomi stare at her friend/crush. Something is definitely bothering her. She's been acting weird ever since Minjoo announcing her relationship with her sister. Hitomi sighed and glance at Yuri and Minjoo's desk. Minjoo is probably with Sakura, while Yuri.. she went off somewhere. Hitomi stand up from her seat and take a sit beside Chaewon. She poked Chaewon's cheek. Chaewon startled and lift her arms.

"Hiichan?"

Hitomi smile. Chaewon sit back and smile back at Hitomi.

"What's wrong?"

Hitomi just stare at Chaewon.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking that to you?"

Chaewon sighed. Hitomi grab Chaewon's hand and it gently.

"Hey, something bothering you?"

Chaewon stare at their hands together.

"What should I do, Hitoma.."

Hitomi smile at the nickname Chaewon made for her. She wait until Chaewon continue to talk.

"You know that Minjoo and Sakura unnie is dating right? Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for them. I really do. But.. I don't know if Minjoo already know that I am her girlfriend's sister or not. I mean, she should've known right? Sakura unnie must've told her right?"

Hitomi hummed. True, Minjoo must have already know that Sakura and Chaewon is sisters. But judging by her usual reaction, she's not sure Minjoo knew. But why Chaewon worried about this so much?

"Well, she might've told Minjoo, or not. Maybe they still don't tell each other about their own family. You know how complicated both yours and Minjoo's family are."

"That's true.."

Hitomi eyeing her bestfriend / crush. She don't know what makes her feel restless like this.

"So what's bothering you?"

Chaewon bit her lips. She knew she could trust Hitomi, and she knew she might need her help on what to do. 

"Here's the thing, Minjoo's older sister, Sooyeon unnie, is my dad's ex-girlfriend. We've been trying to get them back together."

Hitomi stare at Chaewon with wide eyes.

"And by we, I mean me and Minjoo. Kkura unnie has not yet met Sooyeon unnie and she has not know about this, yet."

Now that's quite shocking. Don't get her wrong, but Hitomi already knew about Chaewon's family condition. But know, she knew why Chaewon has been so restless about them being a couple.

"Well, I don't know how to react honestly.."

Chaewon sighed and pout. Hitomi look at her sadly.

"Don't think too much about it, Won. Let's just hope they already know."

Hitomi rubbed Chaewon's back while staring at Minjoo's table.

They must've know... right?

--

Yena and Hyewon stare at their friend who was looking at her phone, smiling like an idiot. Sakura is definitely in love. Like, really in love.

"Yah, Kkura! How dare you ditch us when you have girlfriend now?! Let's go to PC Room after school!"

Sakura rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, duck. If you are brave enough to ask that hamster of yours to date maybe you'll be in my position now."

Yena's mouth opened. Her cheeks blushed. Hyewon stare at her friends amusedly.

"Oh you have no idea, Kkura."

Yena frantically shake her head to Hyewon while Sakura look at her questioningly. Hyewon just shrugged her shoulder.

"But seriously, Kkura. We missed you playing games with us. Minjoo will probably let you to spend a couple of hours with us."

Sakura sighed. True, she missed her gaming buddies. She missed playing games too. Ever since Minjoo become her girlfriend, she can't get enough of the younger girl. But she do realized that she spent a little time with her friends. And she bet Minjoo might have missed spending time with her friends as well.

"Alright alright. Let me tell Minjoo-"

And then, she got a message. She smile and typing her message before sending them. She look up and grinned.

"Looks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter