Chapter 6

Unexpected Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

It's a break time now. Sakura walk lifelessly behind Hyewon and Yena. 5 minutes ago she was trying to convince Hyewon to go to her sister's class before they go to cafetaria but Hyewon refused. She tried to coaxed her buy buying her all the food she wants. It was tempting, even for Hyewon. But her growling stomach is more important than her lovesick friend. Sakura then turn to Yena, only to find Yena already running to the cafetaria. Sakura sighed in defeat. As much as she wants to go to her sister's class, she has no idea where. And she's too lazy to ask other students.

"Come on, don't sulk. We'll go after this." Said Yena with full. Sakura scoffed.

"She's not going anywhere, relax. She's a student here." Hyewon said while eyeing Sakura's untouched food.

"Can I have a bite?"

Sakura glared at her and start digging her own food. She scanned the whole cafetaria, hoping to find her sister and her bestfriends. But god of luck is not on her side, for now, as she couldn't find her sister.

"Where the hell is my sister anyway? Isn't this lunch time?"

Yena look up from her food.

"Well there's another cafetaria. Maybe she was there?"

Sakura's eyes widened.

"HOW MANY CAFETARIAS DID THIS SCHOOL HAVE?!" Sakura said quite loudly.

"Only one, as far as I know."

The three buddies turned their head to the voice source.

"What are you doing here, Eunbi unnie?" Eunbi grinned.

"Dance club is today remember," She turned to Hyewon.

"And I expect you to be there, Hyewon." Hyewon gulped.

If Kang Hyewon said she's not afraid of anything, that was true. Until Kwon Eunbi arrives. Hyewon was forced to joined the dance club and practicing with Eunbi was literally hell for Hyewon.

"Oh? I don't know you were friends with them?" Eunbi turned her attention to Sakura. Sakura smile.

"They're ny classmates, Miss Kwon." Yena spit her drink.

"Oh my god! Miss Kwon! Hahaha!" Eunbi glared at Yena.

"Ha.. Ha..."

Yena hide herself behind Hyewon. Eunbi sighed.

"Didn't I told you to don't be so formal?" Sakura scratch her head.

"Ah.. Sorry.. Eunbi unnie." Eunbi smile proudly.

"That would do. Anyway, don't want to bother three of you. See you guys later. And you too, Sakura."

Eunbi winked at Sakura and left. Yena sighed in relief while Hyewon slurping her last noodles. Sakura just stared at Eunbi, speechless.

"Did she just wink at us?"

Yena rolled her eyes.

"More to you. Don't you see how she almost kill me with that stare of hers?!"

Hyewon wipe her lips.

"Well, do you still want to see your angel or are you satisfied with Eunbi unnie?"

Yena spit her drink for the second time while Sakura's face got as red as tomato.

"T-The hell Kwang?! Let me finished my- Yah Kwangbae! Wait!!"

Sakura hurriedly finished her meal while Hyewon was already on her way to Chaewon's class with Yena trailing not to far behind her.

"Dammit you two!"

Sakura throw the garbage and run to her friends. Hyewon and Yena has already on the main hall. When Sakura finally catch up with them, a car just left.

--

They finally arrived at Chaewon's classroom. When Sakura take a peek from the door, the whole class, especially the girls start screaming.

"No way!! Isn't she the transfer student??!!"

"Yah! She's a senior!"

"Oh. My. God. What is she doing here?!"

"*gasped* Is she going to confess?!"

"Move peasent! She's going to confess to me."

"What the- Dream big, earbud. It's me."

"Wha-"

While all the student start fighting with each other, Sakura till hasn't realized as she was too focused on finding her sister. While Yena and Hyewon was literally out of breath from hearing their junior fighting with each other.

"Neechan?"

Sakura turned her head. Chaewon was not in her class. And there was Hitomi with.. blushing Yuri?

"Oohh Jo Yuri~! Long time no see!!"

Yena embracing the red face Yuri while Hyewon went to Hitomi to poke her cheek.

"Ttomi-yah~ I missed your cheeks.."

Chaewon walked to her sister.

"What are you doing here, neechan?"

"N-Nothing! Just missed my little Wonnie."

Sakura pinched Chaewon's cheeks but her eyes still focusing on her class. Chaewon stare at her blankly. She turn her head to Hyewon while her cheeks still being pinched.

"Okay, spill unnie."

"She wants to meet-"

"AAANYWAY Kwangbae," Sakura let go of her sister and grab Hyewon by her shoulder.

"I heard you still hungry? How about you buy something to satisfy your hunger?" Sakura gave some cash to Hyewon. Hyewon, being Hyewon, start to walk away. Not minding everything.

"Bring the duck too, Kwang! Or give me back my money!"

Hyewon turn around and grab Yena's hoodie.

"And... the other two?"

Yuri and Hitomi look at each other and trailing Hyewon. Sakura sighed she turn her head only to find her displeased sister. She gulped.

"Spill."

"Uh...." Sakura avoid Chaewon's gaze.

"Well?"

Sakura embrace her sister's shoulder. Chaewon look at her questioningly but enjoy her sister's embrace.

"C-can't I visit my sister at school?"

"You can, but clearly I'm not the one you want to visit."

"O-Of course not! I don't know your class so I asked Hyewon and Yeno to brought me here. And.. I'm just checking your classmates thats all!"

Chaewon eyed her suspiciously but she know she will not gonna get an answer from her sister. She peek over her shoulder and saw her female classmates was watching them, with envy? Oho.. This is gonna be good. She wrap her hand on Sakura's waits and snuggle to her. Sakura was taken aback, but melt into her sister's snuggles. Chaewon rarely did that to her back at home so might as well just enjoy it.

"What a lovey dovey scene we have here."

Hyewon andthe others are back. Yuri and Hitomi went running to Sakura and Chaewon's side.

"Let's go Kkura-yah! Breaks almost over." Hyewon and Yena are actually waiting for her to go to their class. Sakura sigh and patted Chaewon's head.

"Do you have any clubs today? Wanna go home together?"

Chaewon nodded and kissed her sister's cheek. She heard her classmates were wailing. She smirked.

"Alright. See you at the front gate, neechan."

Sakura nodded and jog toward her friends. Yuri and Hitomi stare at Chaewon.

"Who are you and what did you do to Kim Chaewon."

Chaewon just smirked at them and went inside her class. Yuri and Hitomi followed her. 

Finally catching up with her friends, Sakura shoot them a glare.

"You said she was my sister's classmate?"

"She is." Yena walke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter