Chapter 5

Unexpected Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

Yesterday was hell for Sakura. She got lost in school, get fooled by her own maps, malfunctioning in front of pretty girls, and she brought wrong charger for Chaewon's phone. Both she and her dad got scolded by the princess because they spent money for something they don't need, and for buying wrong charger. They ended up buying again togther with Chaewon and got nonstop nagging from the latter. At least Chaewon's mood is good this morning because Sakura decided to make french toast for breakfast.

Sakura sighed. She didn't get much sleep last night. After her sister (finally) stop nagging, she went to play games until late. Now her head is hurt. She massage her scalp while walking to her class and suddenly bumped into something, or someone. She opened her eyes and saw books laying on the floor. She hurriedly help the one she bumped into.

"I am so so sorry." She feels bad and silently cursed at her little sister who did nothing.

"It's okay."

That's it. That was the softest voice she ever heard in her life. Sakura's heart start beating so fast that she didn't realized she stopped collecting the books.

"A-are you okay?"

Sakura got back to reality and grab the books around her faster. She stood up, still not looking to the person she bumped into.

"Here's your book. I am so sorry."

The later took the book from Sakura's hand. Their hand brushed softly to Sakura and make Saura's heart beat faster. So soft.. 

"It's really okay. Thank you for helping."

Sakura finally lift her head. There she was, standing in front of her. White skin that can make snow white cry, long and looks soft brunette hair, deep brown big pair of eyes that could charmed you, and soft plumped red lips. She was the real definition of a perfect woman in the whole world and somehow resemble a frog, cute frog. Sakura can't helped but gasped to the beauty in front of her. 

"Beautiful.."

The girl's eyes widened and she blushed so hard. Sakura still staring at the girl in front of her then she realized she spoke her thoughts loudly.

"I-I mean..! I am so sorry!"

And she ran off.

Coward. 

--

Yuri was on her way to her class after her morning ritual, spying on her favorite duck when she saw Sakura running to her class. Her face brightened.

"Sakura unnie! Good morning!"

But Sakura didn't reply her greetings. She was busy running and opened her classroom. Yuri just stared at her weirdly.

"She still not late though?"

She shrugged her shoulders and hoping her way to her class until she saw Minjoo standing in the hallway.

"Minguri? I thought you said you're not coming today?"

She tap her friend on her shoulders but got no response.

"Yah Kim Minjoo. You okay?"

Yuri waved her hands in front of Minjoo's face. Minjoo startled.

"H-Huh? Yuri?"

Yuri look at her, confused.

"Why are you standing here alone?"

"I.."

Minjoo remember the stranger that bumped into her. She blushed again and held her book tightly.

"N-Nothing! A-and what are you doing here?"

Yuri just stare at her, even more confused.

"What do you mean 'What am I doing here'? I am always here in the morning."

Minjoo didn't say anything and start walking to their class. Yuri jog and walk beside Minjoo.

"Anyway, I thought you said you're not going to school today?"

"Ahh. Yeah, Soojung unnie misread the flight schedule. Sooyeon unnie arrived at 3pm so I told Soojung unnie that I'm going to school until break."

Yuri nodded. She then realized that Minjoo brought lots of books so she took some of them silently. Minjoo smiled. Minjoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter