Chapter 20

Unexpected Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--

Taeng was stirring his glass, waiting for his companion for that night to shows up. Yes, Sooyeon asked him to talked and he agrees. After all, he's the only one who's clueless about the mess. Sakura hasn't told him that she was in a relationship with Minjoo, Chaewon refused to talk at all. He sighed as he felt like he failed as a parents, again. He heard doors opened, revealing Sooyeon. He smile and gave her small wave. Sooyeon took a seat in front of him.

"Sorry I'm late, oppa."

Taeng smile and called the waiter.

"It's okay, I'm early."

After finished ordering, Taeng put his glass down.

"So? What are you gonna talk about?"

Sooyeon bit her lips and look straight at Taeng.

"Does... Saku-chan told you that she's in a relationship with.. my sister?"

Taeng blinked his eyes as he was looking at Sooyeon. He leaned closer to Sooyeon.

"I'm sorry, what?"

Sooyeon sighed. She knew about Minjoo and Sakura's relationship but she had no idea Sakura was Taeng's daughter. She bit her lips.

"Sakura is dating my sister, Minjoo."

Taeng nodded his head. He leaned back to the sofa, thinking. Sooyeon was watching him, as she don't know how to talk about their relationship. She knew, Minjoo might've just knew that Sakura was Taeng's daughter and she was pretty sure Sakura has no idea about Sooyeon and Taeng's relationship. Taeng leaned forward, playing with his glass.

"Isn't that.. good? I mean for kids their age."

Sooyeon nodded hesitantly. Was it good? But how about--

"I know what you're thinking, Sooyeon."

Sooyeon look up from her glass and stare at Taeng. He gulped down his drink and put the glass back on the table. Now he's playing with his fingers.

"I know that we can't ignored what happened... that night. And I know I've been a jerk to you-"

"Glad to know you know that."

Sooyeon smirked while Tarng scoffed. He sighed.

"But let me talk with Sakura. I.. It's been really hard, for me and her. I left her when she was still a kid. And.. I'm trying to mend our relationship, that's why I bring her here. Our relationship was not like mine and Chaewon. So.. Could you please give me some time to talk with Sakura before we.. talk more serious about.. our relationship?"

There is a reason why Sooyeon fall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter