Chapter 11

Unexpected Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(I will erased all the title because I'm so bad at giving title.. I'm sorry.)

--

After their baseball date, Sakura and Minjoo got a lot closer. For example, Sakura ask Minjoo to call her 'unnie' instead of 'sunbae', they actually exchange contact numbers, and ofcourse their daily meeting in the garden. The kiss that initiated by Minjoo confirming each other's feelings. But somehow nobody makes a move. Sakura still unsure whether the younger girl kissed her because she likes her or was that just for gratitude. As dense as a rock, she still needs some times to confirm they have a mutual attraction before confessing. Minjoo, on the other hand, is quiet restless. Besides from her mission with Chaewon to be a cupid for her sister, she was unsure about the older girl's feelings about her. Yes, Sakura was always sweet to her. She was always the gentlewoman. But she saw some sight that makes her heart clenched.

Two days ago, a week after their baseball date, Minjoo was walking toward the teacher's room. She was going to return her homeroom teacher's book that she borrowed. She walk alone albeit Chaewon and Hitomi's offer to accompany her. First, Minjoo was too nice for her own good. She saw how Chaewon and Hitomi were talking at each other and she didn't want to disturb that. Seond, she was hoping she could stroll around for a bit, hoping she could see a certain senior of hers as the 3rd year classroom located near the teacher's room. What she does not expect was she found her 'crush' talking with a beautiful woman. And Minjoo only focused on how Sakura was that woman's cheek. Minjoo never felt that unusual feeling on her heart.

"Minguri? Are you okay?"

Minjoo didn't realized that she was spacing out. She was in the canteen with her friends. She look around and saw her friends looking at her worriedly. She shoot them a smile as she doesn't want to make her friends worried.

"I'm fine, Yuri."

Chaewon stare at her in silence. MInjoo has been acting weird after she came back from the teacher's room. But Chaewon doesn't want to pry if she don't want to talk about it so she just observed Minjoo. Hitomi, who was beside her, realized that Chaewon was looking at Minjoo.

"Is everything okay, Chae?"

Chaewon turned her head and look at the worried Hitomi. She smile and grab her hand.

"Nah, it's nothing."

--

Sakura just finished her meal and on her way to her class with Hyewon and Yena until they bumped into Eunbi. Eunbi smile at the sight of the trio.

"Hey guys! Going to your class?"

Hyewon nodded. Yena squint her eyes to Eunbi.

"Yah, Eunbi unnie. Did you just cry?"

Flustered, Eunbi shakes her head and laugh sheepishly.

"Oh, my eyes still swollen? I was watching a sad movie last night."

Yena laugh at her while Hyewon remained stoic.

"Yah! What kind of movie makes you cry untill your eyes swollen like that, unnie?! Can I take a picture?"

Eunbi rolled her eyes and smack a certain duck's head. Yena pout and rubbed her head. Eunbi stare at Sakura who was standing at the back of her friends. Sakura smile a little.

"You guys go ahead. I need to talk with Eunbi unnie."

Sakura then took off with Eunbi, going somewhere. Yena and Hyewon stare at the back of the duo until they dissapear from their sight.

"Yah Kwangbae. Do you think Sakura like Eunbi unnie?"

Hyewon shrugged her shoulders.

"Don't know. But if she does, it's her choice."

Yena turned her head to Hyewon.

"But poor Chaeyeon though. She's been crushing on unnie ever since she joined the dance club right?"

Hyewon nodded.

"Yeah. But she didn't even dare to talk about anything else beside dancing."

"Ah whatever. I'm going now."

Hyewon stare at her best friend's back.

"While we're at it, maybe you should told a certain hamster your feelings as well."

Yena, who is blushing, shushing Hyewon.

"Y-You shut up! Go to hell with your foods!!"

Hyewon walk to their class.

"As long as there's foods."

--

"Guess she's not coming here oday."

Minjoo was sitting under the tree on their usual meet up spot. She was the cat's chin who was sitting on her lap. The cat purred. Minjoo sighed and starring at the empty place beside her.

"I wonder who that woman is.."

The cat hoped from Minjoo's lap and went to Sakura's spot. Minjoo chuckled and pat the cat's head.

"Are you trying to cheer me up?"

The cat meowing and Minjoo smile sadly.

"Or did you missed her too?"

She brougt her knees closer to her chest and rest her head in her knees. She feels.. horrible. She's aware that her moods for the past two days was awful. Her sister has been asking non-stop about her, to the point that she pretending to be the 'usual' Minjoo. Minjoo fel bad for lying at her sister but she don't want to make the older woman worried. She was quite thankfull with hr friends as they did not talk about her moods. Mnjoo sighed. She doesn't know why her heart is aching whenever she think about that event. She burried her head on her knees when suddenly she felt someone her head. She lift her head immediately.

"Sorry, did I wake you up?"

There she was. The girl who's been bothering Minjoo's mind for two days, staring down at her. Minjoo just smile and shake her head.

"It's okay, unnie."

Sakura lift the cat and sit down at her usual spot. She put the cat on her lap despite the cat struggle. Minjoo laugh at the sight.

"Why this damn cat hates me?"

Sakura let the cat go. She turn her head and stare at Minjoo, who was watching the cat.

"Sorry I was late today."

Minjoo shake her head.

"It's okay. You must be bus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter