Chapter 7

End game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaewon's POV

 


It's like a replay. Three years ago, there's Yujin. And now, Chaeyeon again. If I'm just brave enough to confess my feelings to her. 

 

 

 

 

I know I'm late again. Chaeyeon and Minju have a special connection. While me? She only see me as her bestfriend. A sister. Sad reality. 

 

 

 

 

I loved her since the very first day I saw her. 

 

 

(FLASHBACK) 

 

 

 

"Hey, did you know that Teacher Irene's sister will enroll here? I bet she's just as pretty as her!" 

 

 

"Oh really? She's my schoolmate back then! She really is pretty! And smart as !" 

 

 

"She joins an art exhibit yearly and donates the money to the charity" 

 

 

"She's surreal. How can someone be perfect?" 

 

 

Everyone's talking about this Teacher Bae's sister. I got so curious. 

 

 

"Hey, Yuri. Have you seen the new enrollee?" I asked my cousin. 

 

 

"Ah! The pretty girl? Yuh. She's inside Teacher Bae's office when I saw her. Why'd you ask?" 

 

 

"Nothing. Everyone's talking about her. Just wanna join the hype. You know" 

 

 

"You're having a crush on her just because everyone's saying she's pretty, right?" she teased me. 

 

 

"Of course no. I'm just really curious". 

 

 

Hours passed. And I haven't seen her yet. 

I'm about to go home when I saw a really pretty girl with Teacher Bae. 

 

 

"Kim Chaewon!" Teacher Bae called me. I was taken aback. 

 

 

"Yes Ma'am?"

 

"I'm sorry for the bother but can you accompany Minju? I really have to go. I have a meeting to attend to! Thankyou!" 

 

 

 

"Ohhh. Sure Ma'am. I'll just help her."

 

 

 

"You sure? Alright. I'll go now. And Minju, please don't be a burden" She run after that. 

 

 

 

"Aish that unnie. I can handle myself." She bowed her head. 

 

 

 

"So, what can i help you with, Miss Minju?" I asked her. Taking a glimpse of her side profile. What a sharp nose! 

 

 

 

 

"I'm really sorry. My sister still treat me as a kid. I need to go to the admin to get my sched". Oh she has a sweet voice. 

 

 

 

 

 

"What are you taking?" I asked her. Actually she's a year younger than me. 

 

 

 

 

"Business management. But I really want to take fine arts." 

 

 

 

"Why didn't you?"

 

 

 

"My parents wanted me to. We have a business. Since my unnie's pursuing her teaching profession, I'll be the one to take incharge". 

 

 

 

Now I get it. She's really into arts. 

"Alright. Let's go to the admin. So you can rest early." I said. 

 

 

 

"Thankyou Chaewon Unnie" she smiled gratefully. 

 

 

"Stop with the honorifics. Just call me Chaewon. In fact, we're gonna be classmates". I'm taking Psychology but today, I changed my mind. 

 

 

 

"Wait up, Minju. I'm just going to call someone." 

 

 

"Okay, take your time". She smiled politely. 

 

 

 

My dad wants me to take Business Management but I disobeyed him because I don't like it. Now, I finally have a reason to change course. 

 

 

 

"Hello appa! I want to change my course to Business". 

 

 

 

"OH. WHAT'S WITH THE SUDDEN CHANGE?" this is shocking I know. Me too. 

 

 

 

"Nothing. I realised that I want to manage our business in the future. So, are you going to arrange it for me? And dad, I want to be on the sched of BMA1". 

 

 

 

"What is it really? Are you following someone?" 

 

 

 

"No Appa. Just arrange it okay? Iloveyou appa!"

 

 

 

I ended the call. This better be good. 
Oh god. I'm crazy for love. 

 

 

(FLASHBACK ENDS) 

 

 

I'm at her doorstep now. I should step up my game if I want to have her. I'm probably super late now but I won't give up without trying. 

 

 

"Good morning Teacher Bae, Teacher Kang". I saw them walking out of the door. I bowed as a sign of respect.

 

 

 

"Good morning Chaewon. Just go inside. Minju is already up. I'm sorry I and Seulgi have to leave early. We have commitments." 

 

 

"It's alright Ma'am. Take care on your way." 

 

 

 

All I heard is the sound of engine roaring. I went inside their living room. It's a big mansion. But the two sisters are very hands on. They don't want other people to do things for them though they're filthy rich. That's what I adore about them. They're really humble. 

 

 

 

 

"Good morning Chaewon!" Minju greeted me while combing her hair with her fingers.

 

 

 

 

I was with her for how many years yet I'm still not used to seeing her beauty. 

 

 

 

"Morning Minnie! Let's just buy takeout for breakfast. Will that be okay?" 

 

 

 

"It's still early tho. I can cook if you want." She offered me. 

 

 

 

"If that's okay with you". I smiled. 

 

 

 

"Of course! The usual american breakfast?" 

 

 

 

"Any will do"

 

 

 

"Alright. I'll just prepare our bfreakfast." 

 

 

 

Minju's always been my ideal girl. She's perfect. I don't understand why Yujin dumped her. Such a pabo. 

 

 

 

 

I witnessed how Minju fall down. I don't wanna see her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter