Chapter 14

End game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju’s POV 

 

 

“I know you just met me but I like you. Like really a lot. No, I already love you. Can you give me a chance?” Yujin asked me with a bouquet and frog stuff toy in hands. 

 

 

She’s persistent. She always insist on carrying things for me. On doing simple things I can do for myself. 

 

 

We’re on top of a hill. She took me out on a date and here we are now. The only source of light is the moonlight and the fireflies flying around making this scene so romantic.

 

 

Honestly, I would’ve said yes if she just asked me the moment I saved the guy from her beating. That’s the effect she had on me. 

 

 

 

She’s looking at me with her big doe eyes with hope. How can she look so adorable? 

 

 

 

I hugged her and said “YES”. 

 

She just froze when she heard me. 

 

“Did you say YES?!” 

 

“OH MY GOD YOU SAID YES!” 

 

“YOU’RE MY GIRLFRIEND NOW!” 

 

 

 

She hugged me and lift me up. She’s so strong. I just laughed with her. I’m more than happy to be your girlfriend. 

 

 

 

After some time, she put me down and looked at me. 

 

 

 

“Can I kiss you now?” She asked shyly. Like she’s asking for something big. 

 

 

 

“Of course, I’m your girlfriend now”. I answered. 

 

 

 

She went closer to me and slowly she cupped my cheeks. The hands that were holding my face are trembling lightly. Maybe she’s nervous as I am. It’s my first time. She close her eyes and did the same. I can smell her minty breath. 

 

I felt her soft lips on mine. 

 

Moving slowly. 

 

I responded to her kiss. It was slow and passionate. I can feel her smiling in between our kisses. She pulled away still with her eyes closed. 

 

 

“You’re so beautiful. I love you”. 

 

“I love you too, Yujin. My Yujin”. 

 

 

 

I woke up from my thoughts when I felt hands hugging my waist. It’s the scent I grew accustomed with. 

 

 

“What are you thinking?” The person behind me asked. 

 

 

 

“Nothing Yujin. Can you please move away now? Chaeyeon might see us”. I told her. 

 

 

 

She sighed and removed her hands. 

 

 

 

“I’ll see you next time.” She kissed my cheeks and walk out of the door. 

 

 

 

I closed my eyes. I already debated with myself about this. Why am I doing this? 

 

 

 

I checked my phone and saw that Chaeyeon sent me a message. 

.

“Minju-yah, can you please come to the music club? The unnie’s are waiting for you.” 

 

 

“I’m sorry. I lost track of time. I’m on my way”. I replied. 

 

 

“Be quick. I miss you already :(”. 

 

“Wait for me. I miss you more”. And put my phone again on my pocket. 

 

 

I entered the music room and saw the unnie’s except my sister and of course with Chaeyeon. 

 

 

 

“Finally! Sit here. We’re going to discuss a very important matter so please listen!” Yeri unnie started. 

 

 

 

“You can’t be real now Yeri. Sit down!” Unnie Joy scolded her again. 

 

 

 

“Oh my god these two! Neither of you will speak! Settle down!” Wendy unnie pulled the two maknaes by their ears. Soon there will be loud whines. 

 

Seulgi unnie stand up in front. 

 

 

 

“Minju. Since you’re Joohyunnie’s sister. I would ask for your blessing first. I wanna spend my whole life with her.” Seulgi unnie looked at me with such sincerity. 

 

 

 

“Unnie you don’t have to ask me but thank you for considering. Of course, I don’t have anyone in mind to have as my sister in law besides you”. I smiled at her. 

 

 

 

“Did you asked Mom and Dad?” 

 

 

“I already did. I would love to ask them personally but our schedule’s so hectic. I can’t fly to US and be back here in just a day.” 

 

 

 

“I see no problem then! And oh unnie, she’s thinking of proposing. Be quick!” I remember the talk with Irene unnie i the dance club. 

 

 

 

“She did? Oh my god. Joohyun’s not gonna ruin my proposal plan, right?” She scratched her nape. 

 

 

 

“Unnie! You have to propose asap! Who knows she already bought you an engagement ring!” Chaeyeon’s better not playing with Seulgi unnie now. 

 

 

 

Seulgi unnie went crazy upon hearing it. 

 

 

 

It’s an adorable sight and we just laughed at her. 

 

 

“You’re so funny Unnie! Stop you’re making me feel dizzy. Let’s just plan on when are you going to ask her!” Joy the savage. 

 

 

“I better check on her from time to time” 

 

 

 

“Yes! You better should. Now unnie, let’s look for the engagement ring!” Yeri unnie clapped her hands excitedly. 

 

 

 

“I know someone who owns a jewelry shop nearby. Let’s check it tomorrow Seulgi”. The only sane Rv member inside this room solved the problem. 

 

 

 

“Thank you Wendy you’re really helpful!” Seulgi dramatically hugged her. 

 

 

 

“Yah! So are you saying we’re not??!” Yeri unnie

 

 

“Are you trying to fight me?! Come fight me Slowgi!” Joy unnie.

 

 

 

“What the ! You two get out of my room!” Wendy unnie shout at them. 

 

 

 

The two ended up blaming again each other. So funny. 

 

 

 

“We’ll be going unnies”. I bowed at them. 

 

 

We bid our good byes and left the music room. 

 

 

Chaeyeon’s POV

 

 

“Why do I feel like you’re not yourself today Minju-yah” I told myself. 

 

 

 

She’s acting weird since I left her earlier. Or I’m just overthinking. I shake that thought out of my head. 

 

 

“Minju.” 

 

 

 

"Minju-yah”

 

 

 

I tapped her shoulder. She really looks lost. 

 

 

 

“Is there something wrong?” I asked her. 

 

 

 

“Nothing. I was just thinking about the pageant. That’s the day after tomorrow. Maybe it’s my nerves.” She told me. 

 

 

 

“Is that so? I’m sure you’re gonna slay. Don’t worry about it. How about let me take you out on a dinner?” I smiled at her. 

 

“Okay. That sounds good”. She took her time answering. 

 

 

 

Now I know there’s really something wrong. I’ll find out sooner or later. 

 

 

 

Sad to say, we worked overtime for our practices. It’s already 7 when we finished. I don’t know about Minju though. I’ll check it later. 

 

 

 

“Yena. I’m going ahead. I’ll check on Minju.” I informed the now breathless Duck. 

 

 

 

She just answered me with an okay sign. 

 

 

 

I went to the practice room and they’re almost packing up. Good timing. 

 

 

 

I waited for her to pick her things up. 

 

 

 

She checked on her phone and made a displeased expression while typing something on her phone. I checked my phone to see if she sent me a message but there’s none. 

 

 

What are you doi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter